DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

Less than three months away now :mrgreen:
IDahaka
Redshirt

Re: DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE

Post by IDahaka »

This movie would be a banger for sure. The comedy brought by Deadpool and the nostalgia from Wolverine would attract lots of fans
EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

As the only MCU film that's going to be out this year thanks to the bullshit strikes last summer I imagine a LOT of fans will be seeing this to get their fix.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Any guesses on what the popcorn bucket will be ?

Thought the Dune popcorn bucket was obscene? Deadpool 3 has an even cruder tie-in planned
By Amy West published 13 April 2024
According to Marvel boss Kevin Feige, it's "intentionally crude and lewd"

Deadpool's whole thing is poking fun at pop culture, from the 2018 movie's post-credits scene where he went back in time to stop Ryan Reynolds from signing up for Green Lantern, to what looks like a jibe at the Disney/Fox merger in the Deadpool 3 trailer.

So it's hardly surprising, then, that Marvel is planning the ultimate meta gag for the threequel's cinema release: a deliberately questionable popcorn bucket that'll rival this year's Dune: Part Two butthole-looking monstrosity.

"Deadpool & Wolverine is getting a popcorn bucket which will be intentionally crude and lewd," wrote ComicBook.com's Brandon Davis out of CinemaCon 2024 recently.

"While some are unintentionally gross, this one will be intentionally gross," added Gizmodo and io9's Germain Lussier on Twitter, as he relayed Feige's announcement during the event.

While it's been confirmed now, Ryan Reynolds teased the Deadpool 3 popcorn bucket back in early February, when the comic book movie's first teaser trailer emerged online. Sharing the poster for the flick, he joked on Twitter: "Wait till you see the Deadpool popcorn bucket." We can only imagine the horror in store...

Also starring the likes of Emma Corrin, Morena Baccarin, Matthew Macfadyen, and Hugh Jackman, Deadpool 3, or Deadpool and Wolverine as it's officially titled, sees Wade Wilson (Reynolds) brought in by the Time Variance Authority and tasked with saving the Sacred Timeline.

It's set to land in UK cinemas on July 25, and in the US a day later. For more, check out all the upcoming Marvel movies and shows on the way, as well as our guide to how to watch the Marvel movies in order.
Oh and don't misake the fanmade one that went viral for the real one.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

EnterpriseSovereign wrote: 2024-05-24 08:44pm As the only MCU film that's going to be out this year thanks to the bullshit strikes last summer I imagine a LOT of fans will be seeing this to get their fix.
Working people advocating to get a wage they can live on is not "bullshit". Retaining the rights to your own image and voice is not "bullshit". Preventing exploitation of human beings by large corporations is not "bullshit". Preventing exploitation and abuse of human beings by other human beings is not "bullshit".

Yes, I'll miss out on some entertainment I otherwise would have gotten. I'm OK with that, because I want justice and a living wage for the people making my entertainment.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

I hope he means it's more bullshit that they had to go on strike, not that they did.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.