Is there Anyone the US should Not Attack?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Azeron
Village Idiot

Is there Anyone the US should Not Attack?

Post by Azeron »

Seeing as there are so many threads asking the question "Should we attack [Insert Country Name Here]", I figured it would be easier to ask the question "who Shouldn't we attack?" As every thread so far has enjoyed widespread support for invasion and crushing the "anti-American infidels"

Now before we get started, I have discussed this with a learned scholar, over a fine 6 pack of fine imported german brew, and we have already concluded that a compelling case can be made to attack any country, except France, it is so pitful it doesn't deserve the priviliage of being attacked by the US.

What do you think?
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Anarctica... yeah thats about it.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Seeing as the Azeron Ill get all the rational countrys out of the way

1. German, The lands not great, and the Ecomoney is not the best
2. Switzierland, They have a true 100% Milita, Every citizin above 18 is trained and is issued a Assult Rifle, Taking them on would NOT be fun and besides Consdiering the Swiss History more likley than not, they would march over us, Take over France, UK and Germany then renturn home when they remeber they are about to miss the game leaving half the world in ruins in thier wake
3. Most of South America- To many problems, not worth it
4. The North and South Poles, Sure it looks pretty but I won'n't want a base stationed there
5. Russia-Sinces Russia's Miltary is in the crapper thier ownly alternative is a full nuclear strike, which we undestanble don't want
6. The Moon- The moon is for American, Will you be one of her Astro-men?
:D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is there Anyone the US should Not Attack?

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Azeron wrote:we have already concluded that a compelling case can be made to attack any country, except France, it is so pitful it doesn't deserve the priviliage of being attacked by the US.
I would have argued that they would surrender before we even declared war, so attack is redundant.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

what would we do after we won?
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Re: Is there Anyone the US should Not Attack?

Post by Admiral Piett »

Seeing as there are so many threads asking the question "Should we attack [Insert Country Name Here]", I figured it would be easier to ask the question "who Shouldn't we attack?" As every thread so far has enjoyed widespread support for invasion and crushing the "anti-American infidels"

Now before we get started, I have discussed this with a learned scholar, over a fine 6 pack of fine imported german brew, and we have already concluded that a compelling case can be made to attack any country,

With what?Death ray satellites?Space marines with powered armor?
Battledroids?
Or are you simply meaning the every country deserve to be attacked?

except France, it is so pitful it doesn't deserve the priviliage of being attacked by the US.

What do you think?

Is really any comment necessary?
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

France?! I FART in their general direction! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!!
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Not Canada. Most US kids don't even know where it is!
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

Yes well a major problem for any invasion is the average Ameericans ignorance that any other country actually exists. We seem to think that beyond our borders are just indian tribes that haven't been confined to a reservation yet.

So it would take a massive education program to inform them 1st that t here are other countries, natuarrally arousing the warlike nature of any american and
2) calling the question some sort of ritualisitic name meaning "targeted for destruction" like Commie, nazi., or just foreigner.
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Accually its more like, outside america theres the messed up countries(Brittian, Canada, France, etc), Commies(Asian), the third world(Africa, South America) and Muslim terrorist looking to kill us(the entire middle east).

I accually have had someone call the war on terrorism, the war on islam, but America, simply put, can kick your countries ass, so fuck off and God Bless America.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Of course. I don't think Saudi Arabia (or that peninsula), most of Africa or Europe or Asia, and South America should be attacked. They haven't done anything wrong, and why should the US attack people who are helping us stay rich?
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."