Silly things you want to do, but can't

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

open_sketchbook
Jedi Master

Re: Silly things you want to do, but can't

Post by open_sketchbook »

There is this guy at the local Best Buy who, for some reason, I just want to headbutt. He's annoying, but so are plenty of people. This guy, though, just seems like the perfect candidate. He's just the right height to get a good forehead-to-face attack in there. Bonus points because I've never, ever seen him without a cup of something presumably hot in his hands, which I'd imagine would end up on him. It'd be awesome.

Also, the urge to randomly start screaming while I'm in a motor vehicle often takes hold. I dislike driving or riding in cars, but it's nothing major, just a little discomfort with the speeds involved. But the idea of just screaming and flailing my arms while I'm driving can occasionally be overwhelming.
1980s Rock is to music what Giant Robot shows are to anime
Think about it.

Cruising low in my N-1 blasting phat beats,
showin' off my chrome on them Coruscant streets
Got my 'saber on my belt and my gat by side,
this here yellow plane makes for a sick ride
Davey
Padawan Learner

Re: Silly things you want to do, but can't

Post by Davey »

Flameblade wrote: You might want to check out Improv Everywhere
That sort of stunt is right up their alley.
Woo, thanks, I'll take a look.

Even though it's tempting for me to reply with my usual 'pie in the face,' thing, well, okay, I've always wanted to declare a pie fight on the campus, but instead of relying on cheap laughs, I feel like picking up a cheap Macbook, wiping the Mac Operating System off it, installing FreeBSD, and then mailing it to Steve Jobs with a note reading "Dear Mr. Jobs, I fixed your computer."

Only problem is I bet it'd probably get intercepted on the way. Grr.
"Oh SHIT!" generally means I fucked up.