Black(African)
3%
Arabic(Middle Easterner)
98%

Total votes: 40

Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Well, according to the exhaustive research done by the fine folks at Trinity Broadcast Network, he clearly had blonde hair and blue eyes, and spoke English with a southern, American accent! Discussion over!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Bah, those post-Reformation cultists aren't even real Christians anyway. They have no position to argue Biblical history.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
paladin
Jedi Master

Post by paladin »

What ethnicity was Jesus? Arabic probably.
CNS Sarajevo
Youngling

Post by CNS Sarajevo »

Superman wrote:Jesus was a Mexican and he pronounced his name "Hay-SOOS." That guy moved after borrowing my gardening clippers too, but the handle was broken. HA HA! Joke is on him!
Don't know about the nationality, but I do know he can't help you hit a curve ball. :wink:
I love the smell of BDZ in the morning.

"If the battle cannot be won without me, then I will be brought on deck."
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Um, that's my link.

And why would he be a mix of all that when he was an Aramaic Jew from a specific area?
Sorry...

Simply because by that time, the populace had intermixed quite thoroughly with one another. The Jews had long since come out of Egypt after having been there for a long itme, and some had been taken to Babylon and then rturned, the Phoenicians ran rampant through there (and may be responsible for the origin of the name 'Palestine')...

Judaism is the religious side of Hebrews, which is an ethnic distinction. Or that's ben my take on it, since people who convert to Judaism are fully Jewish, but do not sudden;y change their skin color, etc, to become a new ethnic group.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Found it.

According to recent research, this is what some experts believe Joshua Bar Joseph might have looked like:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/25/face.jesus/
Ugly bastard, wasn't he? :P
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Frank Hipper wrote:Well, according to the exhaustive research done by the fine folks at Trinity Broadcast Network, he clearly had blonde hair and blue eyes, and spoke English with a southern, American accent! Discussion over!
That's not Jesus, that's Cletus!
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"