Visit Nevada, sleep with alien chicks

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

RogueIce
_______

Re: Visit Nevada, sleep with alien chicks

Post by RogueIce »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:
RogueIce wrote:I'm pretty sure if you want to bang alien chicks, it'd be easier (and a lot cheaper) to go to some Star Trek convention bar and find one of those Klingon chicks. Or heck, any scifi con social gathering with a good number of cosplayers available people.
Turns out people with confidence tend not to need prostitutes, whoknew?
Well yes, this is (or should be) obvious. But, if you're into the whole "dress up as an alien" thing you'd have better luck at a con, since at a bar asking some random woman if she wants to put on green bodypaint and be an alien may receive a mixed response.
Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Besides, hitting this niche market through a state-regulated venue has the benefits of knowing your partner has a clean bill of health, knowing he/she's not psycho and not having to worry about them stalking you afterwards, and knowing beforehand exactly what gender your object of interest is... all of which are recurring problems at cons.
This is a pretty good argument for the use of state-regulated prostitution in general, at least if all you're interested in is no strings attached casual sex with no expectation of it possibly developing into a relationship later.

It's still more expensive than going to bars or parties, of course, but it is safer from the STD risk and it being on "neutral" ground, rather than going back to where somebody lives. TBH though, that's not something that is probably a major risk (well, depending on where you go and all that) and could be somewhat alleviated by, say, going to a hotel than somebody's home or apartment.

If you do that though, it's probably as expensive as a brothel by then. And at least the paid sex worker will probably fake it better if you're not that great in the sack. :razz:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
lance
Jedi Master

Post by lance »

You guys are forgetting about halloween
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

RogueIce, you're missing my point. This sort of thing (hell, prostitution in general) is not aimed at people with the self-confidence to go out and find their own sexual partners. It doesn't matter what your tastes are, if you have the required self-confidence, you're probably going to be able to find it, no matter how much body-paint and prosthetics is required. If not, well, it's nice to see that for a price, even social misfits can get their own kicks addressed.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

wait someone wants sex with the Gieger....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Death by Snu-snu!
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Yeah, the idea that sex workers have only clients with no "self-confidence" is complete bullshit.

A lot of sex - whether with a sex worker or not - is about fantasy. I scarcely see what the problem is with expanding the range of acceptable fantasy. I laud it, in fact.
ComradeClaus
BANNED
Location: Ossurary Gateworld, Corrupted Wilderness, Star Wars Galaxy. Serving her Divine Highness.

Post by ComradeClaus »

Darth Tedious wrote:If a guy wants to bone a girl like this:
He needs to realise he's probably not going to meet her at a bar, or while shopping for greengroceries and electric kettles.
I've seen a lady like that on tv...

TONS of face surgery though! ;)

then there was some moron on maury povich or something that injected silicone in his forehead for stupid "silly putty" tricks.

Not much of a step from that to "Klingon washboard".

besides, prostitution is less about self-esteem & more about

SEXI TIEM NAO!!! :luv: :luv: :luv: :mrgreen:

Convenience.

Instead of a long & expensive courtship that merely ends w/ "lets just be friends", you pay in "One Lump Sum", for "One Lump Cum" :lol:

plus the competition for quality ass at a con is so much higher. For every 80's leia in a slave costume, you get a hundred 2000's leias in a slave costume! :shock:
whackadoodle
Padawan Learner

Post by whackadoodle »

Is it going to exclusively SF-themed snatch, or will it include fantasy creatures, like oompa-loompas?
I have come to the conclusion that my subjective account of my motivation is largely mythical on almost all occasions. I don't know why I do things.
J.B.S. Haldane