Mith not Mithrawnurndu.

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Mith not Mithrawnurndu.

Post by Stuart Mackey »

A member of the public, whom we all serve to the best of our ability, seems to beleive that the individual known as Mith is not related to Mitth who was a bisexual person from Florida, and an IP check may confirm this.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

It was Manhatten Project/HARM.

I IP checked the twit and the admin had fun bagging the fucker.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Ghost Rider wrote:It was Manhatten Project/HARM.

I IP checked the twit and the admin had fun bagging the fucker.
Ahh..I would have noticed sooner and not posted this were it not for timezone differences. Couldnt have happned to a nicer chap though.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------