SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK IV

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

PeZook wrote:And so I killed Ivan.

For some reason, I felt really bad about it :(
YOU BASTARD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Maybe there could be an Ivan the Monkey amusement park in his honor.
YES. :D

Come on Sultan(whatever his name is) move your ass.
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

There goes the Baroness :cry:
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You do NOT want to play games with someone who's hopped up on horse steroids :twisted: :lol:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Besides, the obnoxious bitch had it coming :D
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

horse steroids

mang.

So, COYOTE, do you want to have Shroomanian DARK LIQUID PMCs ruin the shit out of COBRA Apocalypse Now style?

But instead of the Ride of the Valkyries, my choppers will be playing An All-American Hero, G.I. Joe is Here! G.I. JOE! GO JOE!

Cool?
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:horse steroids

mang.

So, COYOTE, do you want to have Shroomanian DARK LIQUID PMCs ruin the shit out of COBRA Apocalypse Now style?

But instead of the Ride of the Valkyries, my choppers will be playing An All-American Hero, G.I. Joe is Here! G.I. JOE! GO JOE!

Cool?
That'd be waycool. I'm going to be doing more Neverhood stuff soon; I just enjoyed th erelative calm we've had in the days since the nuclear war was averted.

I'll be out of town for a few days, so I'll try to post some stuff today and let things run until I get back next Monday...
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hey, those are the same UCAVs the Yer Mom submarine uses. Now I wonder who's been selling Shroomanian secrets :wink: :P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

On the matter of the Sultan: I say we rig the accession vote.

PeZookia and Shroomania will vote yes, three of the others will vote no and the rest will abstain with certain reservations.

This way, the Sultan doesn't feel as if we're dicks (even though we are...), and we can assure him that he only needs to do A, B, C and maybe D, and his accession will be assured.

If he changes into a stable non-dickish state, we hold another, non-rigged vote. What say you? :)

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Maybe there could be an Ivan the Monkey amusement park in his honor.
A new order deticated to him and p0rn called "The Brotherhood of the Monkey" :twisted:

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

PeZook wrote:On the matter of the Sultan: I say we rig the accession vote.

PeZookia and Shroomania will vote yes, three of the others will vote no and the rest will abstain with certain reservations.

This way, the Sultan doesn't feel as if we're dicks (even though we are...), and we can assure him that he only needs to do A, B, C and maybe D, and his accession will be assured.

If he changes into a stable non-dickish state, we hold another, non-rigged vote. What say you? :)
I love politics :lol:

I seriously fucking do.

He won't be snubbed, and we can still help him. How does Kulisnky feel about going back to Libertia? :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: He won't be snubbed, and we can still help him. How does Kulisnky feel about going back to Libertia? :)
Well, Kulinsky got a promotion and a residenture in Coilerburg. He's not going back to Libertia :)

I may whip out a new intel star, though, if you need one :D

Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Well if the forces in West Neverhood want to kick the crap out of COBRA ProTec is very willing to share intel and coordinate action. As a matter of procedure ProTec has ben sending reports to the commanders on the other side detialing what cross border rebel groups do and asking them to go after said rebels.

Or if you'll want to shun the PMC ProTec go ahead. We'll just coordinate with Shroom's Dark Liquid instead 8) .
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Shroom's Dark Liquid is also working with Mercenary Aces stationed in West Neverhoody. We've got our own air support 8)

(And it's HIGH TIME I got those maverick renegades in some action. I've been high-falootin' about them for months! Goose! Maverick! Ice Prick!)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

The people of the LSR know how to handle PETA.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

And it ends.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Well, even if COBRA is beheaded the chaos they created is certain to last awhile. Nuclear SHell for the win! Given they are making war bots, it would seem Shep didn't want to take any chances.

Though now Jason Bourneholm will get less of a work out :(
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Shroom's Dark Liquid is also working with Mercenary Aces stationed in West Neverhoody. We've got our own air support 8)

(And it's HIGH TIME I got those maverick renegades in some action. I've been high-falootin' about them for months! Goose! Maverick! Ice Prick!)
Well, I used Splint Chesthair and Rock Ironbeef instead, hope you don't mind.

The other guys in the picture are Big McLargehuge, Rip Steakface, and Gristle McThornbody.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Nuclear material in orbit can't be banned
Well, fissile material (reactor) is not the same as a nuclear bomb, or a thermonuclear bomb, in orbit.

P.S. I don't like the Cobra. :lol:
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Stas Bush wrote:
Nuclear material in orbit can't be banned
Well, fissile material (reactor) is not the same as a nuclear bomb, or a thermonuclear bomb, in orbit.
Right... how are you going to be able to tell whether there's one buried in a satellite?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Coyote wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:Shroom's Dark Liquid is also working with Mercenary Aces stationed in West Neverhoody. We've got our own air support 8)

Well, I used Splint Chesthair and Rock Ironbeef instead, hope you don't mind.

The other guys in the picture are Big McLargehuge, Rip Steakface, and Gristle McThornbody.
You are a wonderful man :lol:

Of course, those are obviously noms de guerre, but mang! Shroomanians... :lol:

As for my thoughts on COBRA, I am ambivalent. They give me good reason to use Mercenary Aces *makes airplane noises with mouth*

Here are those COBRA androids :P

EDIT:

GODDAMN MIDGETS!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Okay, the Gen Sec got tired of this crap and made a phone call.

The RT will be purged of unwanted elements right now :lol:
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

He's even worse than Baylor :lol:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Here are those COBRA androids :P

What about these?:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Goddamn. Our Dark Liquid operators are DOOMED!

Unless they start screaming homoerotic warcries in the midst of battle. Yes.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Stas Bush wrote:Okay, the Gen Sec got tired of this crap and made a phone call.

The RT will be purged of unwanted elements right now :lol:
I haven't gotten around to deal with the PRIEST investigation though.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia