Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Re: SDNWorld Redux: Story Thread the Third

Post by Zor »

Union Press

Police Commissioner announces plan for international law enforcement conference

Port Victory Metropolitan Police Service Station One, Port Victory-Today, Police Commissioner Steven Granheim of the PVMPS has announced an intention to the world to hold a conference to the international policing community to discuss methods and proceedures in the field of law enforcement. The confernence will demostrate Zorian Methods in the field of Law Enforcement, as well has have numerous lectures and presentations from both Zorians and non Zorian officials. Over 5,000 invitations have been delivered to groups in police agencies and law enforcement experts around the world, from the ancient law enforcemnt forces of Byzantium to the unconventional police forces of San Dorodo with Airfare and accomidations being covered. The event is shedualed to occur in a few month's time.
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Canissan News Network

Conflict escalates in Sirnoth as coalition forces trickle in

The Coalition air offensive managed to make the skies over Sirnoth very dangerous for Cortes's aviation assets, bringing an end to aerial use of chemical weapons on Württemberg and Al-Dathesda. Cortes has shifted to artillery bombardments of the two cities, each of which have over 400,000 inhabitants. Despite the horror being inflicted upon the Dominionite and Sheppish minorities Coalition efforts to directly engage Cortes's forces have been sluggish.

Indeed, since the air offensive began Sirnoth has managed to down 3 ODN F/A-18Hs, one AAF F/A-18F, and one TXAF F-15SE, all from ground fire from S-300 batteries. No Coalition aircraft have been downed by Sirnoth warplanes, and in fact much of the air force has been destroyed on the ground. Coalition air assets over Sirnoth remain limited, however, due to the distance from Shepland and competition with GSC for tanker aircraft. Only one carrier is on station, the Lord Fairfax, with the Bulwark still being rushed out of the yards for scheduled maintenance. The Shinra PHIBRON-5 should be arriving off the coast at the end of the week, and it will include some much needed AV-35s.

Sources inside the War Ministry state that Baden Airfield will not be open for use until more ground forces arrive to expand the perimeter around the city of Baden. 1800 OD Marines, and 450 Augustine Naval Infantrymen are augmenting opposition General Eulenberg's scratch force of 8,000. ODN Amphibs are engaging in high speed runs between Shepland and Baden, and heavy units will nto begin to arrive until heavy crane barges from the ODN's naval base at Norfolk are deployed. When they are II Corps "Old Chainmail" and the Shinra Corps in Shepland will begin to arrive immediately. In addition PHIBRON-5 will provide over 2000 Shinra Marines to coalition assets. Tian Xia and the Shinra Republic are thus far the only nations outside of OICAS to deploy military assets to aid in the toppling of the Cortes Junta.

Despite all this, the Lord Fairfax government has come under heavy fire at home by the Librul opposition, specifically Lord Winton, who has publically called for the widespread use of nuclear weapons to rapidly end the conflict. The Latin Patriarch of Shepland Gregory XIX, who officially declared the Crusade against the Sheppish tribes to be at an end 8 months after the destruction of Shepistan, has also called for the use of nuclear weapons to "cleanse" Sirnoth of Cortes.

International reaction to the Old Dominion's use of nuclear weapons on the Sirnoth Navy has been decidedly uneven, with riots and gunfire breaking out at some embassies overseas, while others have barely acknowledged the use...[More]
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Constantinople Times

Major advances in optronics

Major advances in optronics, into micro-optical waveguides in particular, have set the stage for a revolution in photonics. Applications in this field include use in futuristic optronic chips, which experts say may materialise in a few decades. However, chip scale atomic clocks and such are already making use of micro waveguides. At the Byzantine Physics Society (BPS) Division of Atomic Molecular Optics Physics conference held in Ephesus this year, a team from JILA demonstrated their Cesium atomic clock chip that makes use of micro waveguides to guide light around the chip rather than larger optical fibers. It is understood that the project was funded by the Defence Science Institute which is also funding other projects such as Atomic Gyroscope chips and micro Atomic Fountain clock. Not only do atomic clock chips promise an order of magnitude in improvement over conventional clocks, they are more importantly used for frequency stabilization of an oscillator, which has definite military and civilian applications. The JILA team also say that work on a Atomic Gyroscope chip continues and they hope to produce one such chip in 1 year's time. A larger scale Atomic Gyroscope (2 by 1 m by 1m) is currently undergoing trials with an even smaller version due for trials at the start of next year.
Cesium Atomic Clock Chip
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

WRITTEN WITH STEVE
CHECKUP CASCADIA
In Goddamn Unreal Time

Lanley Air Force Base, Cascadia

Preperations were now complete for the arrival of Prime Minister Shroom the 777th, complete with the Army Band to play the Shroomanian anthem and the appropriate red carpet (which had been clamped down after consideration of the unfortunate incident in Miratia). Stephen was there to attend the arrival personally along with his SecState Mr. Parnell, who scratched at his bearded chin. "Given your love of history I shouldn't have to tell you what happened the last time a Shroomanian leader came to Cascadia," Parnell remarked darkly.

"You mean the incident in Congress with the sausages that almost singlehandedly destroyed President Farnsworth's administration and guaranteed the failure of his re-election?" Stephen smirked. "Well, I've already been re-elected, so I'm not worried about that. Besides, Shroom wasn't a bad host when I visited the Old Continent five years ago, I have no doubts this'll work fine."

"The Press Office still has collective nightmares about having to deal with the fact that he hired Shroomendale dancers to perform at your official state banquet," Parnell pointed out. "The word 'Shroomendale' is apparently enough to put any of them into a state of panic."

"Thank God I didn't have Deirdre at that banquet," the Cascadian President muttered. Okay, so the Shroomanians are incredibly eccentric on the best of days and utterly mad on the worst while having difficulty with the concept of impulse control, but Shroom's visited other countries before, surely he can behave in a way that won't utterly embarrass my entire Administration?

MEANWHILE IN THE SKIES...

The Prime Ministerial Concorde, Shroom Force One, neared the landing zone and the aerocraft prepared itself for touchdown. The passengers buckled up their seatbelts as the aircraft descended and the stewardess left her dancing-pole to politely inform Prime Minister Shroom that they were just about to make landfall.

"Okay, just let me finish this. Show's almost over anyway," Shroom said as he kept the tiny telescreen on.

"Alright," the stewardess smiled sweetly.

"Thanks," Shroom replied gratefully. He had been watching Worldwide One's reruns of Mr. Rodger's Fantastic Dinosaur World and was enjoying it immensely. It was just as good as the HUEG KITTENS show he had introduced to Arik and his kids back then.

"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME?" Rodgerosaurus Rex asked.

"LET'S PLAY GEOGRAPHY!"

"HOW BIG IS CASCADIA?"

"IT TAKES UP ALL OF MESSICA!"

"HOW MANY STATES DOES IT HAVE?"

"IT HAS FIVE! CASCADIA, SHINRA, TIAN XIA, WILKONIA AND ALASKA!"

"CORRECT! WHO MAKES THE BEST AND HEALTHIEST SALADS?"

"BYZANTIUM"

"LET'S ENJOY A FINE BOWL OF GRECO-ROMAN GREENS, EH?"

"HOORAY FOR MR. RODGERS!!!"

At this, Prime Minister Shroom couldn't help but smile sadly. He had gone to San Dorado and seen to poor Mr. Rodgers, who was still hospitalized. The kindly old man, though hurt and still scarred by the loss of his children audiences, nonetheless picked up his guitar - which was missing a few strings and a little bent - and with it he sang the visiting Prime Minister a song of peace and gave him kind and encouraging words. Back then, Shroom couldn't help but shed a tear.

"I won't do you wrong, Mr. Rodgers," Prime Minister Shroom resolved.

With that, their aircraft made a soft touchdown - which was barely noticeable thanks to the shock absorbers under the Prime Ministerial bucket seat - and after a short while, the plane finally stopped moving and the doors finally opened.

As Prime Minister Shroom emerged, preceded by his retinue of SSS men, the Shroomanian National Anthem blared for all to hear.

Having prepared themselves for over the course of weeks, no thanks to the Prime Minister's delays in departure and arrival, the Cascadian welcoming band conducted the anthem flawlessly and proceeded to perform the prompt and proper ceremonies afterwards.

The Shroomanian retinue approached the awaiting Cascadian crew, where Prime Minister Shroom met President Stephen Garrett.

"Welcome to Cascadia," President Stephen greeted. "Prime Minister Shroom, I hope you had a fine journey here."

Yeah," Shroom smiled as he shook President Stephen's hand. "I just, uh, got a bit delayed at the airport. You know how flying commercial is."

"Aha, indeed." Stephen smiled too, as the Prime Minister made light of his delayed Messican meet. Before the Prime Minister could go on, though, Stephen moved to lead them to the motorcade that would take them to more surroundings more conducive to international meetings between world leaders.

"So, Sidney Hank told me all about your adventures in the forests of Frequesue," Shroom mentioned off-handedly. "Did you guys really blow up ten tanks?"
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

Keynsham, Winter Army territory, northern CFR

Colonel Ahmad Prince had seen a lot of things and met a lot of people through his illustrious career as a mercenary, but he had to acknowledge at least to himself that the man currently in front of him disturbed him.

Maybe it was the way he was dressed: in this remote corner of the Central Frequesuan Republic it was rare to see anyone wear anything but worn-out military fatigues, yet this man was dressed in an immaculate black suit. And then there was the way he carried himself, entirely at ease even when surrounded by heavily armed foreigners, as if he were in complete control. Either way the man radiated a palpable sense of malice.

“I’m sorry, what did you say your name was?” Price asked.

“I didn’t”, the man calmly replied. “But you can call me ‘Max’.”

“And you can help resolve our… problem?”

‘Max’ smiled coldly. “Anything for our common friends. Yes, you will enjoy all the favors the Winter Army has enjoyed all these years. In fact”, he looked at the expensive watch tied around his wrist. “The first shipments should be leaving Syria now.”

---

Meanwhile, in San Dorado…

The Paragon, downtown San Dorado

“A policing conference?” General Sturmond of the AIP harrumphed as he read the Zorian invitation. “Well it can't hurt to attend. Besides, they’re paying for everything. I hear Port Victory is lovely that time of the year.”

---

NFT Headquarters, downtown San Dorado

“Shouldn’t we say something about the Old Dominion’s use of nuclear weapons?” wondered commissioner Cordelia Cordova of CBJ.

Commissioner for Foreign Relations Charlie Duquense shrugged. “It’s pretty hard to object to that after Cortes began gassing civilians, and they did target a military installation. Besides, it’s the Old D. Even if we said something I doubt they’d care.”

Armed Forces commissioner Eckhart scratched his chin. “It sets an interesting precedent though…”
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

The Aware Human

Sirnoth - NWO's next step

It has long been known that the only way to establish a single, unified world government is to first get rid of all those who would dissent - and, especially, countries which are not part of the plot. This is why we are seeing the Old Dominion - definitely lackeys of the New World Order - destroying Sirnoth as a coherent force, capable of resisting the forces of global communism at work.

It won't be long before their plan is put into motion. Already they test the means to accomplish this: our skies are crawling with radar stratellites. Military aircraft spread chemicals through the skies, and compulsive vaccinations have already marked 90% of world population for extermination by virulent nanotechnological viruses being developed by SinTek.

The situation is dire. The Aware Human calls everyone who doesn't believe NWO's message, everyone who wants to be free of tyranny and globalistic opression to rise up against the elite! We must do so now, lest we become permanent slaves of world rulers.

Viruses: fact or phantom?

Much is being made by the medical community about dangeorus viruses. Supposedly, those little creatures cause all sorts of disease and other health problems, and fill the air everywhere.

But let me ask a question to our dear readers: has anybody actually managed to see a virus? Well, according to the well-known maverick self-taught medical researcher Brian Toto, not really.

"The medical community makes a lot of assumptions in its work, and existence of viruses is one of those assumptions.", says Toto in an interview for the Human, "Clumps of proteins are calleda deadly germ capable of rewriting DNA of entire cells! Such preposterous claims, and yet thank to the global media machine, the lie is perpetuated.

But why, you could ask? Well, money, of course! Anti-viral treatments are a gigantic industry, and if the truth was exposed, pharmaceutical companies would lose half their business, overnight! And so they do their utmost to keep us in the dark. The truth is, most patients with so-called 'viral' diseases don't have a single virus in their bloodstream. It's all in my latest book, if you care to read it."

"Incidentally, vaccinations are another scam. In fact, almost all diseases that vaccinations supposedly protect against are caused by the vaccinations themselves. Vaccines are a huge problem by themselves, in fact. This is a murderous practice we should totally do away with."

As you can see, Brian Toto has many compelling arguments against the status quo - and this is also a reason why the medical community has exiled him, and labeled him a dangerous quack.

But think about it: Why should the government care about your children? What if the government is causing whatever disease it claims to protect you from?

Wake up! It's time to stop believing lies!
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

LIVE on ShroomSat/StratTV
The Sovereign Shroomanian Sentinel
CONSTABLE COMMISSIONER COPPER CONFERENCE

The Mushroom Metropolitan Police Service will send representatives to the international law enforcement conference in Port Victory, Zoria.

The Mushroom Metropolitan Police Service will send representatives to the Zorian international law enforcement conference in Port Victory, Zoria.

Along with other Shroomanian law enforcement agencies, the Mushroom Met will send among its representatives: Inspector Detective Superintendent Mandy Sodwright, Deputy Commissioner Mandy Cartwright, Inspector Nicholas Angle and Sergeant Denver Butterbean.

Inspector Nicholas Angle and Sergeant Denver Butterbean in action.

Aside from the Mets, the Sovereignty of Shroomania will also be represented at Port Victory by other police services and law enforcement agencies - including the Fungal Bureau of Investigation.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Karmic Knight
Jedi Master

Post by Karmic Knight »

News From the Vinish Press

Triumvirate Plans New Military Expenditures
"During my personal reign, the military saw itself take a backseat to other things, save for a few prestige purposes. We felt that it was necessary to face the assumption that I had made head on, that we would have no need to fight in our homes. And you can see the result."
- Brandon I, King of Eutopia and Vineyards
After three days of eight plus hour meetings and deliberation, the Triumvirate has created an outline for Commonwealth Military expenditures in the recent future. The plan can be found on the military's website, and it's major points are

Navy:
The Navy shall expand her surface fleet... with emphasis placed upon ships capable of Anti-Submarine Combat... Anti-Air Combat... Ground Target Destruction... Anti-Piracy...
The naval focus seems to have shifted from Anti-Piracy, with local piracy nearly stomped out on the seas, the Navy can focus on other uses, like defending against Air Attacks, or submarines.

Army:
The Army is the best shape... Modernize the Anti-Air Weapons... The Anti-Armour/Vehicle... The Vehicles...
The Army is not going to be expanded from its current state, but it will see an expanded and upgraded weapons system. Current light infantry will recieve vehicles able to better withstand weather, terrain, and combat. Anti-Air weapons, Anti-Armour, and counter-insurgency weapons are all planned for gradual

Air Force:
The Air Force... Air Superiority, an obvious need for the times... Ground Based Radar Coverage
The Air Force will focus on maintaining Air Superiority forces and ground attack forces, taking what appears to be a lesson from the Sheppish Crisis and designing a ground based hardened radar to coordinate the actions of the air assets. The lesson of the Costan Crisis is obvious in the focus on Air Superiority, Baerne's lack of this caused the Costa to be able to land a Chemical weapon attack quickly.

Strategic Forces:
In order to combat growing threats, a new Authority over Vinish Strategic Arms, and Aims will be created. This Authority will take command of currently owned nuclear weapons, and plot out a feasible delivery system for the Vineyards to use. It will also be placed in charge of all rocketry not directly assigned to the Army.
The Strategic Air Authority is one of the most ambitious parts of the plan, to create an entire military branch for the using of Strategic Arms.

www.TheREALNews.vn
News For the TRUE PATRIOTS of the Vineyards

CATO Demonizes the Old Dominion

CATO gains further points with the 'unaligned' nations, really the nations they don't strong arm into their alliance to let other do so, as its propaganda machine shrieks about the Dominion's use of nuclear weapons, their own Shepistan launched larger and far more destructive biological weapons on to Astaria, and the rest of the World.

Also, the United Shadow-Crimson Republic was more than willing to use nuclear weapons following that exchange, to CLEAN UP THEIR OWN COUNTRY. And CATO has the gall to sick their propagandist after us. We must Fight them in the streets, the beaches, France.

Lord Gero is a puppet of Prime Minster Shroom

It is obvious to us all, Lord Gero, the 'patriot' Supreme Leader of Mirata, is simply Prime Minster Shroom's personal lapdog. During the Prime Minster's trip to Mirata, the Supreme Leader personally protected the Prime Minster from multiple assassination attempts by real patriots. This is obviously the Supreme Leader's way of showing his loyalty to Shroomania, we'll watch to see when he goes to occupy an 'unaligned' nation.

Results:
Escalation of the War of Words.
http://www.TheREALNews.vn is not responsible for the factual accuracy of statements made by itself.
And I plan for the military future.
This is an empty country and I am it's king, and I should not be allowed to touch anything.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Pravda News Report

Supreme Soviet authorizes investment plan for Coilerburg(NFT)

The Supreme Soviet of the UCSR today authorized an investment plan for Coilerburg. The plan includes financial investment into the Coilerburg Mining Industry and Heavy Industry. The money will be invested over a course of several years to help build up Coilerburgs Industries, and reinvigorate the economy.

Nuclear Power plants for Coilerburg

UCSR Engineers in Collaboration with their NFT Comrades have begun construction of several Nuclear Power Plants in Coilerburg. These Power Plants will serve to power the growing industries of the NFT, and to provide cheap power to the citizen shareholders of the NFT. This project will also allow the UCSR engineers to share certain technical knowledge with their NFT Counterparts.

OOC: I forgot to post this sooner. Siege, you can elaborate from here, If you feel it is necessary. :wink:
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Constantinople Times

Byzantine Companies encouraged to invest in Coilerburg

Byzantine Companies are being actively encouraged to invest in Coilerburg. The Trade and Industry ministry has offered to provide tax rebates for companies who invest in Coilerburg. In addition to these measures, Byzantine Universities are actively encouraged to collaborate with the NFT counterparts to boost the standards of research in the country.

Proposal for annual CATO Scientific Congress.

In a bid to boost standards of research and to encourage collaboration throughout CATO, the Byzantine National Science Foundation, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology, have proposed an annual CATO Scientific Congress where faculty at various universities are encouraged to attend and present their latest findings and to put up posters and to conduct workshops for students and faculty. "We believe that conferences such as these are vital to spur research and encourage competition and collaboration between various university professors," says a spokesman.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Written with Shroom (Who put in the pic and the header)
CHECKUP CASCADIA
In Goddamn Unreal Time

In Transit
"So, Sidney Hank told me all about your adventures in the forests of Frequesue," Shroom mentioned off-handedly. "Did you guys really blow up ten tanks?"
"Two tanks. Just two, I'm afraid. Now if you'll follow me..." Stephen led Shroom to the limo - a Brentley it seemed. Shroom approved, after all it was a fine Shroomanian brand.

"Oh, that Sidney," Shroom laughed as he got in the stretch. "Always exaggerating."

The motorcade took the two leaders and their present retinues to the Presidential Mansion. That night there was to be the usual state banquet for such visits, as well as things to be done in the coming days like a personal inspection of a battalion from Cascadia's elite 1st Guard Division and of active flights of Cascadia's advanced 5th Gen fighters, a tour of various facilities and places, etc. But for now, they could have a private conversation.

In the Presidential Office he seated himself across from Shroom on one of the couches usually occupied by advisors and such. "So, how is Sidney? I heard he finally got engaged to Ms. Sinclair."

"Ah yeah, so he is." Shroom replied wistfully. "That Daphne Sinclair is quite a woman, quite a woman indeed - couldn't think of a better dame for Sidney to finally end up with. Rich, powerful and downright competent. No one else could lead San Dorado in Sid's place, and now they're gonna get married. What a lucky guy, and Daphne's lucky to have quite a prize like Sidney too! Man."

"And how about you, Prime Minister? Those Shroomanian tabloids make you out to be quite a bachelor, is there any merit to what those rags are printing?" Stephen asked. Then he realized what he had just asked. "If you don't mind my wondering, of course."

"Hah!" Shroom laughed. From Sidney, he knew that Stephen could be quite a personable guy - but man, this was great! "Heh, I don't mind it, really, I get that all the time. But, eh, I don't know. I guess you can say that I'm married to my country - just a plain old working stiff who hasn't got any time and all that. A bit like Rufus, I think we're the only world leaders who're still... er, available. Haha!"

Stephen just looked at the guy incredulously and laughed. Partly because of the inanity of the subject matter they were both discussing, and partly because of relief. They were out of sight, with bulletproof glass protecting them from any would-be assassin and any would-be journo out to make a travissty out of their conversations. Without pomp and ceremony, they could just be themselves.

"I think Rufus has the hots for that pretty aide of King Paul's though, Kamila was her name-o." Shroom whispered rather loudly. "But don't tell anyone that."

"My lips are sealed," Stephen replied. "So... the Costa. Quite a damned mess and it seems the entire situation has become some kind of stress point between CATO and MESS. And with so few unaligned nations left in the world I knew we'd need to be involved in peacekeeping operations."

"Well, Cascadia is one of the few nations that can be counted on as neutral in these kinds of things - being unaffiliated with either MESS or CATO. So, I guess we're kind of glad to have you guys in. The MESS can send Canissia to mediate the Costa, CATO has Shroomania as mediator. Cascadia can then, heh, mediate the both of our mediating countries," Shroom responded.

"My Secretary of State has already approached his counterparts in your government and Canissia's about appointing a Cascadian officer to oversee the peacekeepers as a whole. And if a neutral site is desired for negotiating the situation in the Costa then we are more than willing to host it."

"That would be acceptable. Neither MESS nor CATO would like to see the other side extending their influence in the Costa, and personally I think it's rather unfair if either powerblocs took advantage of the nation's sad state as an opportunity of expansion. Having your nation as a neutral site for negotiation would also save both sides a fair share of troublesome 'negotiations.'"

"I guess the biggest problem stems from the fact that the Costa was, to begin with, a rather unstable nation filled with corruption and violence. That only caused the Baernish intervention and, through that, the whole mess between the CATO and the MESS. If the Costa's inherent instability gets worked out, if a proper government gets established, then no one will have anything to be worried about. But that is easier said than done, of course."

"The problem there is that I doubt the people in charge are going to want to compromise on this issue, not when they know they have Tian Xia and thus probable MESS backing. But nothing is gained if nothing is tried, so I'll make the formal offer of hosting the talks," Stephen said. "Speaking of crisises involving the MESS, how is Setzer taking things? What with his country coming under a xenophobe mass-murderer and the Old Dominion launching those attacks?"

"Well... he isn't taking things too well, I'm afraid. Setzer's safe in Shroomania, with most of his friends and family in exile, but the man was ousted by a junta that would've executed him if given the chance. He told me that he's given up on Sirnoth. I can't really blame him, being right next door to both Astaria and Shepistan. He doesn't know what to make of the whole Sirnoth Situation right now and, to be frank, neither do I. The place is so far off that it can be so conveniently forgotten, like Shepistan and Astaria. But the fact is, people are getting gassed and nuked there. It's not the Pathogen Wars, but it's still something. And the worst bit is is that Sirnoth is, or was, FUN."

Stephen gave a nod at that. "It's an unfortunate situation. And here we can't help but notice it's going to likely lead to Old Dominion taking over Sirnoth and completing its takeover of the Crater Archipelago.”

"It's not likely, it's almost assured. Since the Old Dominion holds the entire Shepland continent and everything is within reach of him, while for everyone else the Crater Archipelago might as well be in a galaxy far far away, there's hardly anything we can do. All I've got is diseased-ridden Astaria, with a bunch of Mushroom Marines herding survivors and refugees while on the lookout of ambiguous and debatable Rage Zombies."

"And the worst thing is, to be honest, to me and my CATO 'communazi comrades', we're seeing an outright MESS expansion with everything from the kitchen sink to nuclear weapons being used in war. Comparatively, CATO has not fired a single shot in its 'imperialistic expansion', with every member is a willing and consenting partner. The best we got are Baernish peacekeepers getting gassed."

“I’ve noticed that some of the MESS-press complaints about CATO expansion are rather unfair, especially when it was Tian Xia’s sudden urge to expand activity in Frequesue and enter the CFR that prompted the expansion of CATO in the first place,” Stephen pointed out. “The MESS states do come off as sensitive sometimes about such matters. You’d think that with Byzantium holding membership in both outfits and the general peace that reigned with CATO’s progenitor, the SNC, they’d realize CATO posed no threat.”

With a look of utmost cynicism Stephen now added, “As for Astaria, it’s been over five years, there shouldn’t be any Reaver-afflicted people left. And actually, that brings me to my next consideration.” Taking a small glass of tea he’d brought over, Stephen sipped at it to wetten his throat before continuing. “Since the Pathogen War BIOCOM has been functioning as a proactive force to deal with the possibility of another bioagent war. But manufactured bioagents aren’t the only risk in the world, especially with so many countries eyeing Veleria now. I’ve been thinking that another organization like BIOCOM could be established but as a reactive group, not inspecting countries for biological weapon research but fielding doctors and researchers to identify outbreaks of virulent diseases, plagues, and the like, and to help contain and even cure them. Such an organization could also help organize the eventual reclaimation of the Astarian Red Zone.”

"Thank you, Stephen. It's good to know that not every other major power in the world is gunning for those of us in CATO. I don't know why the MESS is so sensitive over this, especially since they are the ones who have composed the mightiest entanglement of survivialist states for so many years. They don't take to well to competition, it seems. Which is most disappointing - while CATO's expansion has, very much admittedly, been rather rapid, it was done so without violence, without deceit and with honesty and respect. I honestly can't see what the MESS hopes to achieve with its more antagonistic approach of things in general."

"Ah, do you have any more of that tea?" Shroom asked politely.

"Of course." Stephen got up and retrieved the pitcher, refilling Shroom's glass.

"Thank you.” Shroom took a sip of tea “With regards to your proposition, I actually had something similar in mind as well when I was planning to come here to meet you. Since Cascadia under your leadership has been part of several humanitarian efforts, I was wondering if you would be receptive to an idea of something like a... 'World Health Organization'. But obviously you've beaten me to it,” Shroom laughed. “I find the idea of a unified world organization aiming for helping people, in sickness or in health, for benevolent humanitarian reasons to be a rather compelling idea. We can use this organization to help people and even make up for the sins of the past, namely the Pathogen War. This tea is delicious."

Referring to that conflict as a ‘sin of the past’ resonated especially well with Stephen. He had, after all, been working covertly to help destabilize Astaria, not realizing how deathly serious Shep was in his intentions to launch a bio-attack. “I’m glad to see I have your support, perhaps we should make a joint announcement during your visit for the rest of the world to digest?”

"That would be rather excellent. Aside from figuring out how exactly we'll negotiate the matter of the Costa, and how we'll handle the whole Sirnoth Situation, we can announce our ideas for this... Global Organization for Peaceful Health and Equal Restitution and see how everyone takes to it. It'd be a positive development, for a change, compared to everything that's been going on in Frequesue and the Crater Archipelago lately. GOPHER."

How... Shroomanian, was the thought that crossed Stephen’s head, as he was not entirely surprised by the proposed organization name. Do they come up with these things in their spare time or is it some bizarre gift? Aloud he remarked, “A World Health Organization being founded is just what everyone needs to hear.” Why am I suddenly worried this’ll turn into another ‘Caymans/Gaymans’ thing?

“Very much so.”
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

[Silly me, I forgot a line in the compilation I sent ya!

Here is the part I forgot:
CHECKUP CASCADIA wrote:Shroom laughed. "The World Health Organization it is, then. Ah, but GOPHER, what a name. I'm sure 'World Health Organization' can translate into 'GOPHER' in other languages, so at least some can have that great acronym. But the main point is, we'll be helping people, irregardless of alphabet soups. And that's just what the world needs in these troubling times."

Stephen: “Very much so.”
Man, I suck.

But it was totally awesome working with you, Steve!]

LIVE on ShroomSat/StratTV
The Sovereign Shroomanian Sentinel
MEGA MONGO MONORAILS + MORE MISCELLANY

Commissioner Cordelia Cordova of the Bureau of Business and Justice

The Bureau of Business and Justice has recently announced - amongst a surge of foreign investment, primarily from the Old Continent - a new plan for improving Coilerburg's infrastructure and public transport system.

Aside from the UCSR's engineers, the Sovereignty of Shroomania's public transport experts have also been contracted to help design the new 'Coilerbahn' superhighways intended to provide most efficient automobile movement through the coiling roads of Coilerburg.

Moreover, magnates from the MacMillan Megacorporation have begun entering negotiations with the Bureau of Business and Justice regarding the construction of monorails for key Coilerburg urban centers as well as a zeppelin factory for the production of airships, dirigibles and stratelites, complete with a helium plant.

MacMillan Megacorporation CEO and billionaire-playboy Michelangelo MacMillan was seen personally meeting with Commissioner Cordova to conduct negotiations at her office.

Michelangelo MacMillan at the Floating Pagoda in San Dorado, celebrating the Tian Xian New Year with a bang.

Rumor has it that Michelangelo MacMillan and Commissioner Cordova have previously been acquainted early this year and that both of them have maintained close personal ties ever since then.

Result:
Business for Coilerburg, Shroomania gets to sell stuff.
Michelangelo and Cordelia get to do the business. ;)
(Goddamn I love Cordelia.)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Hong Kong Items[/b]

Segway corp announces PUMA
The PUMA (Personal Urban Mobility & Accessibility) vehicle is a medium speed electric vehicle for personal use. It was developed as part of an effort to reduce traffic congestion in the relatively small and highly developed cities of Tian Xia. It is fully street legal, including headlights and brakelights. [more]

Douglas gets contract for 75 Next Generation Stealth Bomber

Klavostani mercenaries hired to stop Al-Dethseda massacre in Sirnoth
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Klavostan

It started as a day like any other for most of Klavostan’s population. People went to work and children went to school. The Sultan was to attend a small military parade as part of the Army Academy’s graduation ceremony. Since the bombing of the palace, new security measures had been put in place. He no longer traveled by ground convoy for instance.

While en route to the parade his helicopter was shot at by at least half a dozen modern shoulder fired missiles, the latest and best San Dorado’s merchants of death could provide. The helicopters decoy package defeated 3 of the missiles, one failed to lock, another detonated near the tail rotor and the last was a direct hit on the engine. The Sultan’s transports fell like a rock and exploded.

Minutes after the shoot down columns of mercenary troops spread throughout the capital, seizing the organs of power; the news outlets, the interior ministry and the headquarters of the department of defense among other targets.
Troops on the way to the National Police Headquarters

Soon after the news was broadcasting the message nonstop that the Janissary Corp had murdered the Sultan and that “those still loyal to the Sultan” were working to bring the perpetrators of this heinous murder to justice. They said they planned to put the next in line of succession, a two year old, on the throne before the Janissaries could put their own proxy in power. It was a pretty standard coup set up by Sniper Ali and his like minded mercenaries. They had a lot of experience in such operations and so far the whole event was quite polished as far as coups went.

Mercenary troops set up a roadblock inside the capital

The coup plotters were not acting alone. Indhopal was providing rather extensive intelligence and communications support far the whole operation. They were using their planned military exercises as a front; admittedly one of the oldest tricks in the book. Indhopali AWACS and unmanned drones fed constant updates to the coups leaders. A few men from Indhopal’s clandestine Special Reconnaissance Group were actually on the ground to help coordinate matters

The Mercenary forces had an armored column moving on the Sultan’s Palace which was heavily guarded by the Janissary Corps.

For now the mercenary forces had he upper hand. Their actual numbers on the street were not that large, however. They also had very few aircraft that had immediately dropped cluster mines on the national air force’s airfields in an attempt to keep the out of the air. A lot of the mercenaries were waiting to see how the wind blew on this one. Many were sympathetic to the coup plotters. Whether the Janissaries would fight was yet to be seen.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Canissan News Network

Klavostani Mercenaries advanced to Al-Dathesda; get wiped out.

Three Thousand Klavostani mercenaries were flown in on an immediate contract with Coalition forces to advance into Al-Dathesda and cease the ongoing ethnic cleansing going on. The intial confrontation did not end well, with over half the force of light infantry sustaining casualties and being thrown back. CNN has learned that the Klavostani mercenaries may be used to augment the lines held by General Eulenberg instead.

San Doradon news affliates reported that the transfer of monies to the Sultan of Klavostan came not from OICAS banks, as one might have surmised, by rather from the Central Bank of Tian Xia. The Tian Xia government has made no comment about these claims.

Coalition forces, excluding the Klavostani Mercenaries, now number over 5,000 personnel with the trickle set to turn into a flood with the arrival of heavy crane barges at the Port of Baden. In addition, the Shinara PHIBRON-5 is expected to arrive within days...[More]
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Karmic Knight
Jedi Master

Post by Karmic Knight »

News From the Vinish Press

Special Elections held, Mason new Prime Minister
Austin Kymbczar

With the reinstating of democracy to the Commonwealth, it comes time for the nations favourite pastime, crafting new systems to confuse the voters, and King Jeffery seems just as happy to oblige as was King Brandon. The system now in place by the King's Government is just as complex and odd as King Brandon's, just different.

The system relies on the Houses of Lords and Commons deciding amongst themselves who will be the Prime Minister, as opposed to the direct election we exercised previously. This means that in order for a candidate to be chosen, they would have to form a majority larger than the current highest majority. Which is what happened in our current House of Commons.

The Prime Ministerial Candidates thrown out by most political essayists had narrowed the choices down to General, and now Lord of Grand Rapids, St. Paul, and elder statesman and survivor of the Purge, Walter Von Earles. The former was a major part of the planning and implementation of the coup that led to this mess, and the later is a beloved statesman by most people, including the people of the Popular Front.

Which is why the choice was obvious, Socialist Party and Agitator Demagogue Extraordinaire, Alexander Mason, former Senator, who was not killed during the Purge, in a turn of events that astounded Vinish political commentators. The course of action for the demagogic Member of Parliament was clear, he needed to expand the Popular Front's power base, mostly through the agreement of choice assignments, support for pet projects, and deals that Von Earles or St. Paul would have laughed at. This desperate scramble paid off, as the Mason Coalition was able to gain enough of a majority to keep Von Earles and St. Paul out of the Prime Ministerial Chair.

Resutls: The Vineyards have a new Prime Minster.
Last edited by Karmic Knight on 2009-04-12 09:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is an empty country and I am it's king, and I should not be allowed to touch anything.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Ashford Times Headlines in Brief

Anguirus Class SSKs to be Refitted with Air-Independent Propulsion
Refit part of general overhaul and upgrade program

First Sachiel Class Corvettes Laid Down at NHI Shipyards
Design based on Byzantine Visby class, modified to fit Langley Navy specifications

Langley Army Peacekeepers Deployed to Baerne, Costa de las Cincos Muertes
Soldiers to assist Canissian and Shroomanian forces

Government Offering Incentives to Companies Investing in Coilerburg
Part of overall CATO efforts to revive the Coilerburger economy

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Y / N
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Imperial Chronicles

Message from His Holiness, the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople

It seems again the Arch Heretic is espousing violence against others. Not only has he condoned violence against those who do not follow the faith, he now condones mass murder against others. Truly, he has reached a new low and no doubt will be consigned to the lowest depths of Hell that can be possibly conceived in Dante's Inferno. I declare that this Arch Heretic, no matter what happens, is no doubt the Anti-Christ, the one whose name will be cursed for all eternity and many would swoon at the very fact that he was ever been born. He shall be remembered in the same manner as Itler, and will be condemned to hell. All those who follow the Anti-Christ will similarly join him in Hell and there will be much gnashing of teeth.
Kreia
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

CATO Military Journal

Joint CATO team begins trialing a underwater objects laser detection system

A joint team from Blue Brothers, McMillian Industries, the UCSR and Kontos Munitions began trialing a new underwater objects laser detection system. Designed to be mounted on ships and on helicopters, the system promises greater underwater detection capabilities than before. The system will be employed in a new mine clearing system and has potential to be fitted on ships as a form of anti-torpedo protection system.

Solid State Laser CIWS system begins trials.

The SSL CIWS system has begun trials throughout CATO and together with Royal Cannissian Navy. The SSL CIWS promises better ship protection over conventional systems. The trials are expected to last up to a year, in which all the engineering problems will be ironed out.
Kreia
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

Serenity Sentinel

Mangka Carrier Task Force Arrives at Sirnoth

The Mangka Carrier Task Force, headed by the KSS Mangka has arrived to join the MESS allied forces in support on the military action on Sirnoth. [more...]

Test Flight of Algae-Fuelled Jet

The Byzantine-Serenity Joint Research Group tested a 50-50 mix of algae fuel and standard jet oil on an unmodified commercial aircraft, resulting in perfect performance. [more...]

Royal Police Agrees to Attend International Law Enforcement Conference

Royal Police Head Commisioner Janice Russ confirmed that the the Royal Police would be sending representatives to the International Law Enforcement Conference held at Port Victory, Zoria. Officer Donnie Man, of last year's controversial Petersburg Incident has been confirmed to attend the conference.

Officer Donnie Man, during the beginning of the Petersburg Incident. [more...]
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Defense Daily

Shinra PHIBRON-5 arrives

Shinra Naval assets have arrived on station off the coast of Sirnoth, and Shinra Marines have begun to disembark and join Coalition forces, bringing the number of non-oppoistion/Klavostani combat troops on the ground to over 10,000. The ODMC and SRMC, along with the Augustine NI, will expand the perimeter around Baden airfield.

Members of the Librul party are already chanting "quagmire, quagmire!" as the flow of ground assets remain a trickle, forcing the Coalition aviation assets to be the primary method of stopping the ethnic cleansing...[More]

Shepilov Solutions gains contract for port security

In a move sure to generate controversy, the notorious Shepilov Solutions has been contracted to provide security at the Port of Baden. The II Corps, "Old Chainmail" has departed Morehead City and is en route to Baden on charted cargo ships. The arrival of II Corps will signal the start of ground operations, which will be followed shortly by an Augustine augmented Division, a Shinra Corps, and another Old Dominion army corps. Insiders state that, as yet, there are no plans to deploy more ground combatants than those already in the pipeline...[More]
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

Fortuna Belli Proving Grounds, South Pacific

The F-120 Rafale F7 powered through the cool air above the Proving Grounds, coming in low over the test range on a classic low altitude penetration trajectory.

Captain Paul Martins keyed his tight-beam array for a burst message. “Big Boogle this is Mink One”, he radioed. “Approaching release coordinates.”

“Copy Mink One”, the distant mission controller replied tersely. “You have weapon release authority.”

“Roger, roger. Taking the shot.”

The ASMPA detached from its wing pylon, free-falling mere moments before the liquid-fuel ramjet ignited. The stand-off missile rapidly accelerated to supersonic speed as the fighter peeled off, weaving its way between the low hills on a precise trajectory guided by the advanced DSMAC-TERCOM nav system.

Fifty kilometers later the missile struck its target, a mock-up of a bunker. Lacking an explosive charge the projectile disintegrated almost completely against its concrete shell, but not before the sensor package sitting at the missile’s tip transmitted the last of its valuable flight telemetry.

Inside the remote command bunker Ralson Arms weapons engineers and OCD scientists beamed at each other. The test was a complete success: further tests would determine whether the missile could truly remain on course for its full 500km range, and whether it would work together with the intended Mark III 170kt and Mark IV 300kt nuclear warheads.

---

Commissioner Eckhart’s office, NFT Headquarters, downtown San Dorado

The chairman of the acquisitions sub-committee and the colonel in charge of the dissuasion directorate sat down in the comfortable chairs in front of the commissioner’s wooden desk. “Concerning the Indhopali proposal”, the colonel said, “I’ve consulted with General Masterson…”

“And what did she say?” Eckhart asked, though he suspected he already knew the answer.

The colonel smiled. “Something along the line of ‘hell yes’. You know her, she likes everything that blows up good. And if we continue using the standard mounting system our engineers believe we should be able to fit the new warheads on our missiles just fine.”

Eckhart turned to the chairman of the acquisitions sub-committee. “Can FiCo sign off on that?”

The chairman shrugged. “Fact is, we’ve always paid Indhopal for our nukes. It’s just that the member states used to shell out for it through the FTO framework. Now the Syndicate will pay for them directly. If anything this’ll simplify the paperwork, so Mr. Morgan has no beef with the new arrangement.”

“Good”, Eckhart replied. “Then I’d better get the paperwork drafted and signed.” The general smiled. The now-defunct FTO joint nuclear program had yielded San Dorado and Coilerburg its first atomic bombs, from the small Mk 1 20kt tactical device to the Mk V 475kt blockbuster, but all the devices had been strictly fission bombs. The new bilateral arrangement with Indhopal would expand the scope of the program to include, for the first time, h-bombs as well. It was a whole new level of destruction, and Eckhart couldn’t wait to see the first test.

---

San Dorado Times Front Page Articles

Indhopal & NFT Announce New Economic Alliance

In a joint press conference today the NFT Committee for Foreign Affairs and the Indhopali Department of State announced plans to establish a Frequesuan Economic Community, an international organization whose goal it will be to bring about economic integration between member states, including a single market.

According to NFT commissioner Charlie Duquesne the principal goal of the new organization is to “preserve peace and liberty and to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Frequesue through economic cooperation and integration”. “Our prime objective is to supercharge our economies”, Indhopali SecState Christophe added.

Unlike the recently-collapsed FTO the domain of the FEC will be strictly economic, with no military component whatsoever. Negotiations are still underway with several other North-Frequesuan states about possible membership in the new organization. Stock markets across Frequesue responded positively to the announcement…

Laser Cannons For New Carrier

The amphibious assault carrier currently under construction for the North Frequesuan Navy will be part of the CATO solid state laser CIWS trials, the NFN announced today. NFS Adventure, one of two Millennium-class assault carriers ordered by the NFN and currently under construction, will be one of the first ships to receive the next-generation laser point defense weapons. After initial sea trials the ship will return to La Palma where a team of Byzantine engineers will install the CIWS…

Patriarch Lex ‘Deeply Saddened’ By Nuclear Armageddon

Patriarch Andronicus Lex of the autocephalous Byzantine-Orthodox archdiocese of San Dorado expressed ‘deep regret and sadness’ over the destruction and loss of life wrought by the ethnic cleansing of Dominionite cities by forces of the warlord Cortes and the subsequent nuclear bombing of the Nexus City naval facility in Sirnoth by Old Dominion forces. “Why cannot we all get along?” the Patriarch was quoted as saying.

Earlier this week the Latin Patriarch of Shepland Gregory XIX called for the nuclear cleansing of Sirnoth, a statement for which he was condemned as the anti-Christ incarnate by the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople. When asked of he shared that view, Patriarch Lex, commonly seen as a judicious and mellow cleric, merely shook his head. “Did not the Lord Christ, our Savior, say ‘let he who is without sin cast the first stone’? This is a time of mourning, not a time for squabbling over matters of theology. I can only say that it hurts me deeply to see such destruction—it is as if thousands of voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced…”

Results:
  • New medium-range air-to-ground cruise missile begins testing.
    New nuke-program deal with Indhopal signed, expansion of program to include h-bombs greenlighted.
    Frequesuan Economic Community deal between Indhopal and the NFT announced, will be signed sometime next year.
    We get pew-pew lasors for our fancy new amphibious assault carrier.
    Patriarch Lex mourns war dead in Sirnoth.
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
Karmic Knight
Jedi Master

Post by Karmic Knight »

Strategic Arms Authority Offices, West Island Penitentiary

"Mr. Black, we have what could be taken from the people operating the Commonwealth's FTO nukes."

Martin Black, former Prime Minister turned Administrator of the SAA, was dead, or at least he had been. He had been shot by nationalists in the capital before awakening in the office he now sat it, with a staff telling him his new job, and calling him 'Mr. Black,' nothing else. Mr. Black responded, "Deniable?"

"Of Course Mr. Black, we have also began approaching schools about excelling students to beckon here."

"Good, Good. Now, do we have people now?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I said, do we have people now, peope who could be looking through the notes and other things we managed to lift from the old FTO stores?"

"Uh, possibly, I would have to..."

"Good! Tell them to begin work immediately, we're not paying them for nothing."

Result: I couldn't Kill Lewis Black off, so I gave him my nukes.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Red One: Strengthening CATO allies
The Supreme Soviet of the UCSR passed a resolution today, authorizing the deployment of UCSR Military Forces to strengthen it's allies. These forces are to be deployed mainly on the Fucking Continent, to strengthen the defenses of CATO's newest members, The NFT and the Duchy of Baerne. The authorized Force will consist of Naval, Air and army reinforcements. The forces deployed will be stationed there permanently with the exception of the Naval component, which is likely to enter a rotation in cooperation with other CATO members.

Forces Deployed to the NFT(to be located in CATO base in Coilerburg):
---Two MiG-31M Interceptor Regiments, (2x22)
---A squadron of Su-34's(30 Aircraft)
---2000 Soldiers(professional infantry)
---4 Neustrashimy class frigates
---2 Udaloy-II destroyers
---4 Nanuchka-IV class corvettes
---4 SSK(677 Lada Class Submarine)

Forces to be deployed to the Duchy of Baerne:
---One MiG-31M Interceptor Regiment(22)

The Sale
With the formation of the UCSR and the modernization and incorporation of former USSR forces into the UCSR military apparatus, some older military equipment has been phased out. Not wanting to see this equipment go to ruin, The Supreme Soviet has decided to gift some of the equipment to CATO member nations, while the rest will be sold.

The Duchy of Baerne will receive a number of Kilo Class Submarines, twelve in total and a S-75 Dvina Strategic SAM system(48 batteries).

The rest of the equipment will be sold, with priority given to CATO Members and friendly Nations.
Ryan Thunder
Village Idiot

Post by Ryan Thunder »

Raj Ahten wrote:Klavostan

It started as a day like any other for most of Klavostan’s population...
Gero tossed the news paper into the trash. Angrily he grabbed the phone and dialed his secretary. "Gala, could you send a memo for me? From now on I'm traveling either by high-altitude transport or armoured groundcar. I don't ever want to use a helicopter again. ... Yeah, that's right. ... Thanks."

Results: :lol:
SDN Worlds 5: Sanctum