SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK V

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, I think we're gonna be real dicks in this one.

Oh well, I'm sure Paul needs to let off some steam anywhoo.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Holy shit...

Sarin gas...goddammit, if Eden is ever found, it will be Zablanie'd for sure. These guys aren't making any friends.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Lonestar, if you want to do anything with Belle Sweets and Percy McMilque/Punch Rockgroin, go ahead, otherwise I was going to leave the issue unresolved unless some great idea sprang up...
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Coyote wrote:Lonestar, if you want to do anything with Belle Sweets and Percy McMilque/Punch Rockgroin, go ahead, otherwise I was going to leave the issue unresolved unless some great idea sprang up...
Actually, I was going to post a story along the lines of what I did until I got distracted at work...and you beat me to it.

If I think of something I will.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

King Paul and Prime Minister Shroom are about to wet their pants. :twisted:

You were just asking for it PeZook. :lol:

Good luck getting out of it, i am of to bed.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

DarthShady wrote:King Paul and Prime Minister Shroom are about to wet their pants. :twisted:

You were just asking for it PeZook. :lol:

Good luck getting out of it, i am of to bed.
Thanks a lot for ruining Shroom's visit, asshole.

And please. This is complete suicide. Since Shroom is on an official visit, the palace is CRAWLING with heavily armed people. This was really the worst time to attack the place.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Thanks a lot for ruining Shroom's visit, asshole.
Sorry. :oops:
And please. This is complete suicide. Since Shroom is on an official visit, the palace is CRAWLING with heavily armed people. This was really the worst time to attack the place.
Yes, it was suicide. But they wouldn't get another chance to take out two FUN leaders at the same time. You can spin this around and get support from your people. You have got to be doing a good job if the bad guys want you dead. :wink:

Once again, I'm sorry. If you want to retcon it that's fine with me.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Raj Ahten wrote:By the way RogueIce, when should my sub I ordered from you be ready?
I'm going to go with...now.

Go ahead and take delivery. Which means sending over a crew to train with some of our own submariners so they can not sink themselves on the way home. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

DarthShady wrote: Once again, I'm sorry. If you want to retcon it that's fine with me.
Nah. I spent all this time writing about the firefight, I don't feel like deleting it now :P

Though I'm seriously thinking about turning PeZookia into a police state just so that I can make it impossible for random assholes to stir shit up like that :P

I wonder how Shroom will react...
Yes, it was suicide. But they wouldn't get another chance to take out two FUN leaders at the same time. You can spin this around and get support from your people. You have got to be doing a good job if the bad guys want you dead. Wink
To be honest, a mortar/rocket attack would've had a greater chance of success. They literally went in through the worst possible avenue of approach: through the front door, so that they had to grind through at least three layers of security. Realistically, since everybody was alert because of the visit, an alarm would've sounded the moment they shot that soldier.

Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

PeZook wrote:
DarthShady wrote: Once again, I'm sorry. If you want to retcon it that's fine with me.
Nah. I spent all this time writing about the firefight, I don't feel like deleting it now :P

Though I'm seriously thinking about turning PeZookia into a police state just so that I can make it impossible for random assholes to stir shit up like that :P

Yes, it was suicide. But they wouldn't get another chance to take out two FUN leaders at the same time. You can spin this around and get support from your people. You have got to be doing a good job if the bad guys want you dead. Wink
To be honest, a mortar/rocket attack would've had a greater chance of success. They literally went in through the worst possible avenue of approach: through the front door, so that they had to grind through at least three layers of security. Realistically, since everybody was alert because of the visit, an alarm would've sounded the moment they shot that soldier.
No need for a police stae per say, all you need to do is moniter every phone conversation or e-mail in the country. Of course there will be no abuse :wink:
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

PeZook wrote:

I am willing to lend you a few of my commissars to help keep the order. :wink:

As for Shroom, i think this might push him over the edge. I mean poor guy his mental state is deteriorating by the second. :lol:

And i think its time we launch an international police action and take down all of these goddamn cultists, terrorists and other assholes.
I kinda wrote that in a hurry. And also i didn't want them to be successful. I like you guys. :wink:

EDIT:

Shroom what are my chances of getting Elena back?
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

CmdrWilkens wrote:Hey Shep when did you have time to develop a nuke powered destroyer class vessel?
On 1975, DLGNs became CGNs in @; I decided to rename all of my CGNs to DLGNs in the game.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

The Bear Republic unleashes forces of confustion, and yet another earthquake...

hey, I just thought of an idea of what we could do with our little tiny island, which is still hot enough to be surrounded by steam.

prison for Eco-terrorists?
Last edited by The Yosemite Bear on 2008-06-20 08:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

And I've just unleashed......JOHN RAMBO onto the STGOD.

Rambo + Knife + GENITAL = lots of dead people.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

For those who saw the old version of this post it has been modified. Instead of Wilkonia temporarily assigning two SSNs to the battlegroup, they have now donated three SSNs to the joint MESS command.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh, Shroom's not gonna go nuts anymore. He's pissed and he's tired of these locos and to show his resolution and commitment to the FUN and to PeZookia, he is staying and he is continuing his tour. It might get delayed by a day, though, so we can get Heraclius in as well. Leaders of the FUN and the MESS standing side by side to show their solidarity!

Shroom's got brass balls.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

I am going to say "FUCK YOU" to Benjamin Franklin and trade liberty for security, mangs :D

In the following months, you will see a huge increase in monitoring in PeZookian cities, with image-recognition software present everywhere.

By 2013 all vehicles will have to be equipped with positional transponders, so that they can be tracked as they move around the cities. Travel in and out of the country will require ID, even to and from FUN countries (no passports or visas, though).

All citizens will be required to carry RFID cards, which will be used to access the metro, city centers and government buildings (schools, administration, hospitals). Access records will be collated in a centralized database, along with medical, social security and education data. All official business will be conducted through the use of those RFID cards. To be implemented by 2015.

I'm thinking about more, but this may be going overboard anyway ;)

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Don't go too overboard, man. Seriously. I recommend against it. Let's just find and kill these guys and put an end to this once and for all.

EDIT:

Either that or we have these fuckers attack PeZookia (not Paul) and convince the people how they need protection from Big Brother Paul :P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Don't go too overboard, man. Seriously. I recommend against it. Let's just find and kill these guys and put an end to this once and for all.

EDIT:

Either that or we have these fuckers attack PeZookia (not Paul) and convince the people how they need protection from Big Brother Paul :P
Huh. Yeah, it probably isn't that good of an idea, and it's aimed at my citizens rather than the SERPENT or SNAKE or AMPHIBIAN or whatever other shadowy criminal cartels there may be.

Still, travel restrictions will remain in place for four weeks. And, obviously, all possible intel and security agencies will concentrate on this case.

Fuck, this wil be satisfying to hang those bastards high :D

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Don't turn PeZookia into Oceania. Let's just turn it into Britain during those tough times with the IRA an' shit.

Send Nicholas Angel and Constable Butterbean to bust the asses of those dissident aggressors. Here comes the fuzz :twisted:

And, of course, JOHN SHROOMBO. Goddamn I love you, Shep.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Maybe for some excitement, some assassins will attempt to attack the Byzantine Emperor when he arrives in PeZookia?
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Maybe for some excitement, some assassins will attempt to attack the Byzantine Emperor when he arrives in PeZookia?
They'd have to be a squad of T-800s, seeing that Astoria is swarming with police, military and intelligence agencies after that last assassination attempt :P

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:
Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Maybe for some excitement, some assassins will attempt to attack the Byzantine Emperor when he arrives in PeZookia?
They'd have to be a squad of T-800s, seeing that Astoria is swarming with police, military and intelligence agencies after that last assassination attempt :P
A squad of droids??! How and what?!
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote: A squad of droids??! How and what?!
I meant that in order to pull off an attack in Astoria, which is now swarming with police and military, any would-be assassin would have to a T-800. Or have a tank, but that doesn't guarantee anything ;)

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Well, there's still the Jenovans, unless you rounded them up all.
Kreia