Ban poll for Lord Jax

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should Lord Jax be banned?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 53

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Oh, and you're a dumbass.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

also its very immature to kick people since i know that all of us have screwed up in life so did you get burned a little or really bad?
"A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he has created. His goal in life, and his desire in death."
-Major Tierce, Spector of the Past
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: Ban poll for Lord Jax

Post by General Zod »

Lord Jax wrote:
Hell, arent we going to far lets look disclaimer means not claiming credit
Also i lowered the print once to make sure there is no cofusion with the aritcle also when you are signing a form do you read the small print if not im sorry but your pretty dumb.
we're not talking about something that's a legal form here. When you copy someone elses work you cite that you copied it somewhere where it can be CLEARLY seen so there's no confusion that it isn't your own. citing it somewhere that's obscure and out of the way is misleading.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

StarshipTitanic wrote:Oh, and you're a dumbass.
well. ya when did you figure that out?
"A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he has created. His goal in life, and his desire in death."
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Lord Jax wrote:
judging by the wording of this post, i take it you agree with him that you're a dumbass?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Lord Jax wrote:also its very immature to kick people since i know that all of us have screwed up in life so did you get burned a little or really bad?
It's very immature to lash out when someone punishes you for breaking a rule. Goodbye.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Lord Jax wrote:Theory of Alien Propagation

This thread has been moved to the HoS and retitled. In this, the final straw, he cited the author in a DISCLAIMER, at the bottom of the article, in small type. It's a clear attempt to obey the letter of the law while still giving the impression that it's his work.

You have seen the evidence, it is time to render judgement.
Also i lowered the print once to make sure there is no cofusion with the aritcle also when you are signing a form do you read the small print if not im sorry but your pretty dumb.[/quote]
You're really askin for it arent ya? SPIRIT of the Law, Not Letter.

Fucking dumbass. Good Bye, J00 Ar3 T3h We4k3st L!nk!
Image Image
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Lord Jax wrote:
:mrgreen:
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Lord Jax wrote:
Theory of Alien Propagation

This thread has been moved to the HoS and retitled. In this, the final straw, he cited the author in a DISCLAIMER, at the bottom of the article, in small type. It's a clear attempt to obey the letter of the law while still giving the impression that it's his work.

Also i lowered the print once to make sure there is no cofusion with the aritcle also when you are signing a form do you read the small print if not im sorry but your pretty dumb.
Considering your complete inability to construct a coherent English sentence that somebody else didn't write first, I wouldn't be calling anybody dumb if I were you.

The fact that you're facing a ban poll where yours is the only "no" vote and you're STILL making lame excuses for your behavior rather than simply owning up to what you did merely reinforces my opinon of you.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

SirNitram wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:also its very immature to kick people since i know that all of us have screwed up in life so did you get burned a little or really bad?
It's very immature to lash out when someone punishes you for breaking a rule. Goodbye.
punishment=temporary kicking, also attacking at someone
OVER KILL =permant kicking
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Lord Jax wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
Jax, you haven't contributed anything to this board AT all. Why should we even let you back? So you can post more plagiarised articles and pointless polls?
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Lord Jax wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
even though it's in the rules you can get permanently banned for certain actions? i'd hardly call that overkill.
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Captain tycho wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:
SirNitram wrote: It's very immature to lash out when someone punishes you for breaking a rule. Goodbye.
Jax, you haven't contributed anything to this board AT all. Why should we even let you back? So you can post more plagiarised articles and pointless polls?
two of them i do admit since i didnt site my resources. Also contributions i have contrbuited some. One of them no i didnt plagiarise..
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Lord Jax wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
If I did what you did on a research paper, I would have been thrown out of school. For the first offense. You got not one but TWO second chances, including a warning from the owner of the board. You kept it up. For that, you're done here. "Permantly".
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Lord Jax wrote:
Captain tycho wrote:
Lord Jax wrote: punishment=temporary kicking, also attacking at someone
two of them i do admit since i didnt site my resources. Also contributions i have contrbuited some. One of them no i didnt plagiarise..
Oops, you just found out that lashing out is bad. Too late, charky.

Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

Lord Jax wrote:
Captain tycho wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:
Contributions? If you don't mind me asking, but what were they?
Proud member of GALE Force.
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Techno_Union wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:
Captain tycho wrote: Jax, you haven't contributed anything to this board AT all. Why should we even let you back? So you can post more plagiarised articles and pointless polls?
No offence you can be a REAL ASSHOLE at times!

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I fail to remember you at all contributing anything productive. All I can recall is that you're one of the begging morons in PSW that ask tons and tons of shit that's not even known by anyone because none of it has ever beened mentioned. That and making pointless polls because you're too fucking lazy to actually have the courtesy to read what people actually post in your retarded threads.

Oh, and your grammar and punctuation is for total shit. Spend less times in chatrooms, moron.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Yup, that sums it up nicely.

Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Lord Jax wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
look, Moron.

You broke the board rules...they aren't many but generally you do not fucking break them or you can expect a ton of bricks coming down upon you in the shape of an admin. You were given three chances...you fucked them all up.
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

StarshipTitanic wrote:Yup, that sums it up nicely.
Refering to his contentless post...well I think I'm done vulturing.

Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

RedImperator wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:
Theory of Alien Propagation

Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.

Considering your complete inability to construct a coherent English sentence that somebody else didn't write first, I wouldn't be calling anybody dumb if I were you.

The fact that you're facing a ban poll where yours is the only "no" vote and you're STILL making lame excuses for your behavior rather than simply owning up to what you did merely reinforces my opinon of you.
Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

Lord Jax wrote:
Techno_Union wrote:
Lord Jax wrote: No offence you can be a REAL ASSHOLE at times!

Actually he was aiming this at me.
Proud member of GALE Force.
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Lord Jax wrote:Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.
Tyranny of the majority, my friend. FIGHT THE POWAR!!!!!!!!!