Triple-X v. James Bond v. Speed Racer

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Triple-X v. James Bond v. Speed Racer

Post by Patrick Degan »

OK, you've got the same situation in the movie XXX, with the imperative to stop Anarchy 99 before they set their doomsday plan into motion. Only instead of just Xander involved, you've also got James Bond and Speed Racer in the hunt.

Who gets there first, who's likely the most successful, and how many bullets get sprayed about?
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Bond. If you compare Vin Dieself to Sean Connery I will have to get mediaevel on your ass. :D
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

I personally disliked Triple-X, but this isn't a movie review.

Speed Racer does have a car has more gadgets than all the Bond cars combined. However, Mr. McBadman, through choppy animation, sabatoge the Mark 5 before it can be used. Vin Diesel simply don't got what it takes to stand up to Bond (especially in Sean Connery form) and will no doubt wet his pants in awe at the sight of him.

Bond wins, no doubts about it.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Yeah espcialy in race

Hmm Mr Oil Slick? Met Mr Hellfire Missles OR Chainguns in the trunk OR the side instaled Flamethrowers :D

Bond does not have as many toys as Triple X gets or as many cool features(Submarine mode! :P) as Speed but then agian that does not matter much does it once Bond can cover his ears, point the Chain-guns in roughly the right direction and hit *Shoot

Plus does either Speed or Triple X have an Army backing them up? Let alone an Army of Ninjas? :twisted:
Extra points if you can name the movie I'm refering to

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

An army would be Golden Eye, if memory serves, but ninjas!

WIGGY! Do you know how fast the Brits could take over the world with Bond and an army of ninjas? I tell you what there'd be all these shurikens and swords and judo hiyaas! everywhere.

Bond+Ninjas=we'd all be watchin the BBC right now.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Re: Triple-X v. James Bond v. Speed Racer

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Patrick Degan wrote:OK, you've got the same situation in the movie XXX, with the imperative to stop Anarchy 99 before they set their doomsday plan into motion. Only instead of just Xander involved, you've also got James Bond and Speed Racer in the hunt.

Who gets there first, who's likely the most successful, and how many bullets get sprayed about?
Ummm...where the hell is the STANDARD SPOILER SPACE?!?!?!?!?!
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Spoiler space?

Post by Patrick Degan »

Spoiler space? Just what did I give away about xXx? A James Bond wannabe movie? Half the plot was blown in the theatrical trailers last month!

I'm surprised that Speed was so underrated in this conflict. After all, this is the kid who several times foiled the Gang of Assassins, twice with no more help than that of Racer-X (secretly Speed's older brother Rex who ran away from home years ago), stopped Mr. Cumulus' plan to spark a nuclear war, prevented the notorious gangster Cruncher Block from smuggling his golden Mammoth Car out of the country, pretty much got the better of the Motorcycle Apaches, stopped the Monster Car from destroying Scotland, foiled the attempt to revive the dreaded war-loving country of Guiltar, foiled the plot of Mr. Fastbucks (wanted on two continents for robbery, murder, kidnapping, and cheating at dominoes and who is the most dangerous man in the world and also wacky) from blowing up all the world's oil refineries and oilfields just to advance his investments in railroads, foiled the schemes of Mark Meglaton the Great, and won the Alpine Race while blind (thanks to Racer-X acting as his eyes). Only once did he bother to bring an army of police along to stop Splint Femur from stealing the Treasures of Cleopatra from Egypt. Speed's often had no more help than that of the Go Team and occasionally Inspector Detector and no more gadgets than what's installed on the Mach-5. OK, so he lost the Pineapple Grand Prix, but that was only because Trixie had Chim-Chim sneak Speed's pineapple into Hap Hazard's car so that he could use the prize money to fund a necessary operation for his sister.

Speed Racer, to say the least, is not a force to be underestimated. 8)
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

No ones gotten the Ninja Reference yet? :D

I'll tell everyone tommrow

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Army of Ninjas, eh?

Post by Patrick Degan »

Mayhap, Bean old bean, you refer to You Only Live Twice?
Erinyes
Redshirt

Post by Erinyes »

Bond has this one in the bag. Afterall, no one can beat Sean Connery, especially not that plank of wood, Vin Diesel.

[Connery] I'll take The Penis Mightier for 500 [/Connery]
Fate - What one consigns himself to because he is too afraid to take matters into his own hands...