starcraft versus borg

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

starcraft
Redshirt

starcraft versus borg

Post by starcraft »

borg cube ends in the starcraft galaxy this is a month before the protoss attacked chau sara they asimilate chau sara what happens they also asimilated general duke as thier speaker like they did whith picard what happens will the borg be anilated
I love starcraft,star treck and star gate
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I think that the Borg lose. They have never been able to repel projectile weapons very well, and I am not sure that their drones would be effective against any of the races in SC. In this scenario, the Borg would be neither as numerous as the Zerg, as powerful as the Protoss or Terrans, or as adaptable as the Zerg. I am not sure that they could win, although it would depend on their ability to assimilate the Protoss and adapt to the weapons of SC.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Jim Raynor
Sith Devotee

Post by Jim Raynor »

Just one cube? SC wins this through numbers, even if they had no other advantages.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

SC wins no doubt. And if you say Terrans vs Borg the Terrans will win, cause the Borg will have a difficult time assimilating them.
Supermod