Vader vs. MIB

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Renewed_Valour1
Padawan Learner

Vader vs. MIB

Post by Renewed_Valour1 »

1) After being tossed through a rift in space Vader arrives on Earth with his fighter too damage to be returned to operation. He crashes in Florida and his arrival is detected by the MIB. Agents J and K are dispatched to lead a team of agents to investigate. The MIB manage to recognize the craft from files pertaining to a similar incident that occurred in the past. They have some degree of knowledge about the capable of a Force User from that incident.

2) Vader arrives on Earth same as before however his ability to project the force onto others or objects was robbed by the rift. He can still use force powers to enhance his own actions. The MIB take the same actions.

Can the MIB handle Vader in either case?
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

I don't see what the problem is. Vader shows up, MIB offers him a position in Human Resources. :D
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
I thought this was a capture the b33r mod?!
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

Dude all he has to do is find star wars fans and they'll do anything he wanst simply because he is Lord Vader.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Of course they can. Without the ability to use telekinesis, Vader's primary advantage over MIB's usual suspects is removed. Remember that the MIB did not consider Jeff a problem, nor was a bug of particular concern to them. Vader would just be another fast, strong alien for them. He would be easily subdued by MIB's massive resources.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

If he can't use the force on other people/objects he's buggered because he can't exactly blend in can he? The wheezing breath and armour is going to give him away pretty quick.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Hmm, Vader can still use force speed, deflect shots with the his lightsaber/the Force, and forsee his enemy's attacks. He does have a slight chance.
Supermod
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

Oh he'll take a load down with him but he can't exactly hide out can he? He'll get worn down eventually unless he finds a way off planet.
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

How do you thing DV reacts when he sees aanother one dressed just like him. You don't think he will be a little upset?
Renewed_Valour1
Padawan Learner

Master of Ossus wrote:Of course they can. Without the ability to use telekinesis, Vader's primary advantage over MIB's usual suspects is removed. Remember that the MIB did not consider Jeff a problem, nor was a bug of particular concern to them. Vader would just be another fast, strong alien for them. He would be easily subdued by MIB's massive resources.
In the first one though he has all his powers.
paladin
Jedi Master

Post by paladin »

Smiling Bandit wrote:I don't see what the problem is. Vader shows up, MIB offers him a position in Human Resources. :D
Human Resources? Vader is management material. One screw up and you're dead!
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Of course he can blend in... It's florida remember? And please the amount of times I have seen someone walking down the street in Melbourne with Spock ears, is just well disturbing...
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Renewed_Valour1
Padawan Learner

paladin wrote:Human Resources? Vader is management material. One screw up and you're dead!
Zed would eat him alive.... :)