Bloodrayne: Tonight on SciFi

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Hotfoot

Bloodrayne: Tonight on SciFi

Post by Hotfoot »

Yes, that's right folks, once again Sci-Fi picks up the drippings of Uwe Boll's rectum, this time digging up deeper and going for the act itself, instead of a sloppy seconds sequel that tried to undo the damage of the original.

Tonight at 9 Eastern.

Damn good thing Dark Kingdom is playing now, it's innoculating me against the upcoming shitfest.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Why did you even post this? I would have remained blissfully unaware of this fact, if not for this thread.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Darwin
Jedi Master

Re: Bloodrayne: Tonight on SciFi

Post by Darwin »

Hotfoot wrote: Damn good thing Dark Kingdom is playing now, it's innoculating me against the upcoming shitfest.

heh. I was surprised at how decent Dark Kingdom actually was.
Balrog
Jedi Council Member

Post by Balrog »

fgalkin wrote:Why did you even post this? I would have remained blissfully unaware of this fact, if not for this thread.
Perhaps he's a sadist? :)
'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
- J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

I do have to say this isn't as bad as Alone in the Dark. Though that's like saying getting a hand ripped off isn't as bad as getting your whole arm ripped off.

And what's with the flashbacks? Seriously, there's a flashback to a scene that was happened less than five minutes before. I know kids have a short attention span, but that's just ridiculous.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Meanwhile, Oxygen aired Resident Evil: Apocalypse, which is one out of the left field for that network.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Jim Raynor
Sith Devotee

Post by Jim Raynor »

neoolong wrote:And what's with the flashbacks? Seriously, there's a flashback to a scene that was happened less than five minutes before. I know kids have a short attention span, but that's just ridiculous.
Uwe Boll is a dumbass who doesn't understand how to use various movie techniques. I saw a few minutes of House of the Dead on SciFi a few months ago. I was blown away by the idiotic use of slow motion and bullet time effects. It's one thing when Neo, or whatever wanky martial arts superhero uses these moves. But when your characters are a bunch of fucking kids who wanted to go to a rave it just looks stupid when you have them bust out all these wanky l33t moves.
"They're not triangular, but they are more or less blade-shaped"- Thrawn McEwok on the shape of Bakura destroyers

"Lovely. It's known as impugning character regarding statement of professional qualifications' in the legal world"- Karen Traviss, crying libel because I said that no soldier she interviewed would claim that he can take on billion-to-one odds

"I've already laid out rules for this thread that we're not going to make these evidential demands"- Dark Moose on supporting your claims
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

Jason von Evil wrote:Meanwhile, Oxygen aired Resident Evil: Apocalypse, which is one out of the left field for that network.
I guess a girl "hero" qualifies for playing on that channel.
"Somehow I feel, that in the long run, Thanos of Titan came out ahead in this particular deal."
Deathstalker
Jedi Council Member

Post by Deathstalker »

The only miniscule quality of Bloodrayne was a few seconds of Kristen Loken's breasts. Since it will be on Sci-fi that will be cut, leaving absolutely no redeeming value to watching Bloodrayne, unless you want your eyes to bleed.
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

One more nail in the coffin of the Scifi channel's credibility as a network capable of providing something that can be considered entertainment.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

As if moving nBSG to 11pm Sunday wasn't proof enough.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
The Cooler King
Padawan Learner

Post by The Cooler King »

Has anyone else noticed that they've resorted to calling Saturday night on Sci-Fi "The Most Dangerous Night On Television"?

Never has a slogan been more hilariously appropriate.
I don't like being a bastard, but they leave me no choice.

-Marshal Law, "The Hateful Dead"
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

The Cooler King wrote:Has anyone else noticed that they've resorted to calling Saturday night on Sci-Fi "The Most Dangerous Night On Television"?

Never has a slogan been more hilariously appropriate.
The most censored night on television maybe.
"Somehow I feel, that in the long run, Thanos of Titan came out ahead in this particular deal."
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

It's times like these I miss MST3000.
Truth fears no trial.
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Tanasinn wrote:It's times like these I miss MST3000.
All you have to do is tune in to a SciFi original movie and supply your own jokes.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"