Steam sale trading post.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Steam sale trading post.

Post by weemadando »

I have a 50% off Oblivion GotY. Do not need it.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Re: Steam sale trading post.

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

I Have a number of "Spare" copies of games that i'd be happy to trade -
Does anyone know where I can find a list of copies of games in the steam interface? (I can't find which extra copies of what I have, I remember that there's a way to see "Extra" copies in the interface somewhere).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

It's in the Inventory screen under "Steam Items", vouchers and excess/gifted but unredeemed copies live there.

Seems that even the "Games" menu item of "manage gifts and guest passes" redirects there now too. Which is annoying as I can no longer see who hasn't redeemed copies of stuff.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

My steam inventory seems borked. (I checked it last night, for the first gift/entry into the gift contest) I assumed that it'd have a list of my games (and not just trophies) but it seems borked (black or stuck).
Thanks. Will update soon (hopefully) with games to trade :D

I'm interested in indie games, DLC, etc' (Small stuff that I don't want to spend more cash on).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

50% off Nuclear Dawn, if that's a thing someone would want.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Soldier of Entropy
Padawan Learner

Post by Soldier of Entropy »

33% off anything from Valve, 25% off Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Full disclosure: both are currently on better sales than that, and the coupons aren't good till January 2nd. Seriously, what is the point of them?

Also, plenty of Team Fortress items.
Grumman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grumman »

Just so you guys know, apparently one of the future objectives is to make one of these trades. So you might want to wait to make sure it registers.

I've got 50% off Blood Bowl if anyone wants it.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Portal (1) X 2
Half Life 2
25% coupon for any one Valve title (tradeable).
Photography
Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

I have a 33% off coupon for a Valve Title and 50% for Homefront.

I also would like to trade Bioshock 2 copies and Terraria for a copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Dead Space 2.
"Who controls the past controls the future who controls the present controls the past" - George Orwell - 1984

"One must always make an argument that is convincing, but never necessarily satisfying (or, in most cases, even logical)." - Axis Kast
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I've got a BC2 pack. Or do you have BC2/Deadspace2 and want to trade?
Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

weemadando wrote:I've got a BC2 pack. Or do you have BC2/Deadspace2 and want to trade?
I want BC2 and Deadspace 2 and can offer Bioshock 2 (x2 times), Lead and Gold (x2 times), Space Siege and 1 copy of Terraria.
"Who controls the past controls the future who controls the present controls the past" - George Orwell - 1984

"One must always make an argument that is convincing, but never necessarily satisfying (or, in most cases, even logical)." - Axis Kast
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Nuked Santa, received coal. Obvious, really.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Slacker
Jedi Knight

Post by Slacker »

I've got a copy of Frozen Synapse and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Have the first, and the second isn't terribly appealing. Also have a 25% off Valve game coupon.
"I'm sorry, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that your inability to use the brain evolution granted you is any of my fucking concern."
"You. Stupid. Shit." Victor desperately wished he knew enough Japanese to curse properly. "Davions take alot of killing." -Grave Covenant
Founder of the Cult of Weber
UCBooties
Jedi Master

Post by UCBooties »

I have a copy of Left 4 Dead (the first one) which I already own. I will trade it for a game I don't have or some coal if anyone wants it.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

I have a copy of Trainz™ Simulator 12. Anyone want to trade for it ?

I also have some items I'm giving away:
- Portal.
- 33% off Valve titles. Which are currently at 50% off :roll:
- 50% off Xotic, same as its current discount.
Narkis
Padawan Learner

Post by Narkis »

I got a coupon for -33% for Valve games, and one for -50% for AlienBreed 3: Descent if anyone wants them.
Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

Attention everyone wanting to buy games on the 28th/29th.

I desperately want "Dead Space 2" and they are selling it in the US for 5$, I offer trades "Bioshock 2" + "E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy" or "Lead and Gold" or "Terraria" or 2 coal pieces or 7 of these stupid discount tiquets steam felt like giving me instead of games.

If none of these games appeal to you, I can buy a game that you like that also costs 5 US $ or 5€ and then we can trade. I can't buy Dead Space 2 in Germany that's why I'm doing this.

Help a fellow gamer out :wink: .

bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

bilateralrope wrote:I have a copy of Trainz™ Simulator 12. Anyone want to trade for it ?

I also have some items I'm giving away:
- Portal.
- 33% off Valve titles. Which are currently at 50% off :roll:
- 50% off Xotic, same as its current discount.
I've picked up a few more things:
- 50% off Bunch of Heroes (currently at 50% off)
- 75% off Gary's Mod (currently at 75% off)
- 25% off any game published by bitComposer (all currently at greater discounts)
- Dota 2 - Hardware Survey. I have no idea what this, maybe access to the beta. Does anyone have any more information ?
Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

First I wanted to thank you guys for helping out, I'm now the proud owner of Dead Space 2 :mrgreen: .

I would like to trade discount coupons for coal if any of you is interested pm me. You can also talk to me directly via Steam, I'm in the sd.net group my nickname is Firestarter.

Somehow, I get more coupons than coal, but no golden tiquet or games, I hope you are luckier.

-33% Valve
-50% Homefront
-50% Frozen Synapse
-50% The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
-50% Alien Breed 3: Descent
-25% Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
-50% Divinity 2: Dragon Knight saga
-50% Drakensang

Btw, has anybody tried posting in the Steam trading forums? I Opened a thread there and it landed directly in page 10 or something like that, it's crazy I tell you.

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Shogun 2 is on sale today for $22.50 in Australia. Pretty sure international folks have it for cheaper. If someone wants to negotiate a deal (trades or Paypal) let me know.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Wedge wrote:Btw, has anybody tried posting in the Steam trading forums? I Opened a thread there and it landed directly in page 10 or something like that, it's crazy I tell you.
Forums simple don't scale well to trading. Especially when people resort to bumping their own thread to keep it visible :roll:

On the other hand, it does mean you know that once your thread hasn't had a reply in a few minutes, you aren't going to get any better offers. I was able to trade my DOTA 2 hardware survey for Borderlands GOTY within 5 minutes of making the thread.
Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

Strange I just posted but nothing happened.

I want today's daily deals:

C&C Red Alert 3 = 5€
C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising = 2.50€
C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight = 6.25€

I can offer:
Renegade Ops = 9,75€ was on sale a few days ago can't remember how much
Lead and Gold = 3,60€ right now
X3 Gold (Includes 2 items X3: Reunion + X3: Terran Conflict) = 12,50€ right now
Dungeons of Dredmor (gift, not tradable) = 2.24€ was on sale a few days ago for 1€ something.

Wedge
Padawan Learner

Post by Wedge »

Since I can't edit I have to add Bioshock 2 to my offer above.

Interlord1
Youngling

Post by Interlord1 »

Anyone want Half Life 2?
I'd love it if somebody would trade red orchestra ostfront for it, but any offer's would be nice.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Anybody want a 50% off coupon for GTA Vice city?
I'll trade it for absolutely anything really.
Photography