Argh! Banned from a tfc server for no good reason!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Count me in....ut that is...q3 will so not run on my connection.
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Coaan wrote:Count me in....ut that is...q3 will so not run on my connection.
What's wrong with your connection?

Please post in this thread:

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=17644
Image Image
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

56k....resets every two hours....etc etc.
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Coaan wrote:56k....resets every two hours....etc etc.
That's P00!
Image Image
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

I have seen hell.....and it is a resetting connection.
Sothis
Jedi Knight

Post by Sothis »

Funny thing about camping is, on Moh:aa, you can camp in one spot to your heart's content as a sniper, and no one grumbles. Maybe the WW2 look makes people more acceptable of what snipers would really do?

CT always looks too chaotic for me.
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Joe Richter
Redshirt

Post by Joe Richter »

I often get accused of cheating on counterstrike, favorite being when someone throws a flash grenade into the room I'm in. Wherever I am, I always have my crosshairs pointed at the most likely enemy approach and so when a flash grenade comes flyingo ut of a doorway, I'm usually already aiming at the right spot. Most people are so eager to capitalise on a flash grenade that they will charge into the room, right through my crosshair. I've managed to rack up four headshots in under two seconds whilst flashblinded once. they were NOT happy!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Joe Richter wrote:I often get accused of cheating on counterstrike, favorite being when someone throws a flash grenade into the room I'm in. Wherever I am, I always have my crosshairs pointed at the most likely enemy approach and so when a flash grenade comes flyingo ut of a doorway, I'm usually already aiming at the right spot. Most people are so eager to capitalise on a flash grenade that they will charge into the room, right through my crosshair. I've managed to rack up four headshots in under two seconds whilst flashblinded once. they were NOT happy!
Excellent tactics!

Contrary to popular belief, you can still effectively aim shots and fight while blinded or with impaired vision. See this for how I fight in Fog with a Railgun.
Image Image
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Joe Richter wrote:I often get accused of cheating on counterstrike, favorite being when someone throws a flash grenade into the room I'm in. Wherever I am, I always have my crosshairs pointed at the most likely enemy approach and so when a flash grenade comes flyingo ut of a doorway, I'm usually already aiming at the right spot. Most people are so eager to capitalise on a flash grenade that they will charge into the room, right through my crosshair. I've managed to rack up four headshots in under two seconds whilst flashblinded once. they were NOT happy!
Excellent tactics!

Contrary to popular belief, you can still effectively aim shots and fight while blinded or with impaired vision. See this for how I fight in Fog with a Railgun.
We've all been there. If there's something that impairs sight, people apparantly think it makes them invunerable or something. When playing Tiberian Sun Firestorm, I could handily carpet bomb a cloaked base or cloaked Fist Of Nod with no prior scouting just because I watched the map.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter