For Dalton....virtual NYC

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

For Dalton....virtual NYC

Post by MKSheppard »

http://www.trainzassistancecommunity.co ... teEdition/

The NYC Routes Project will consist of 6 Different routes that are located in the New York Metropolitan Area.

The New York Centrals West Shore Line from Piermont, NY (Erie RR) north to Newburgh, NY.

The New York Centrals West Side Connector from Penn Station, NY to Spuyten, Duyvil, NY where it connects with the Water Level Route.

The New York Centrals Water Level Route from Grand Central Terminal north to Garrison, NY.

The Pennsylvania Railroads (Amtrak) Northeast Corridor from New York Penn Station to Newark, NJ Penn Station.

The PATH (Port Authority Trans Hudson) Subway from 33rd St/Herald Square/Penn Station Terminal to Newark Penn Station with all intermediate Stops.

A drivable ship route, which parallels the West Side Connector from 123rd Street north to Spuyten Duyvil, and then parallels the Water Level Route up to Tarrytown, NY on the Hudson River.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Damn, I thought you found a NYC Quake 3 map... Oh well :)
Image Image
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Damn, I thought you found a NYC Quake 3 map... Oh well :)
I'd like to see "The Getaway" with a realistic NYC map.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin