I am looking for an iPhone/Andriod game programer

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Sam Or I
Jedi Council Member

I am looking for an iPhone/Andriod game programer

Post by Sam Or I »

I am looking to develope a space trading game for the iPhone starting sometime in August. Think of Trade Wars but a modern. I am looking for a program/partner. So I am sticking my feelers out to see if anyone is intrested? It will be around $300 dollar a month stipend (Until the game hopefully starts generating revenue), then 30-33% of the profit. It is me (30%) and another guy (30%) working on the game aswell, and we may benefit from an already estblished universe (maybe 10%). I will do the graphics, and have the main concept. The concept is unique to the genre which I will go into further detail about later privately. You would be the only one getting paid, it would be coming directly from my pocket.

In actuality, there will have to be 3 different programs (I think) to get everything going.

Right now I am just testing the waters for a programmer. I have limited internet and phone access until July. (I am deployed in the middleeast.) So nothing really starts until I get back to the states. But I would love to see who is interested and start generating new ideas for it.