Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Questions

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Jake
Padawan Learner

Re: Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Question

Post by Jake »

Uh. I think it would be way more than 3X.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
Chuck Norris' chief export is pain.
They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver.... and won.
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now the Islands.
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried. Ever.
Jake
Padawan Learner

Post by Jake »

Firepower of half of empire's star destroyer fleet: 3.093*10^24W/ISD*.5*25000ISD = 3.87E28W.
Firepower of entire federation fleet: 1.08E18W/ship*6000ship = 6.48E21
Conclusion: One half of the imperial star destroyer fleet has 5,966,435x the firepower of the entire federation fleet. The deathstar, which has at least half the firepower of the entire imperial fleet, which contains 25,000 ISDs and millions of support ships, would certainly have far more firepower than half of the imperial ISD fleet.

The numbers came from my first post, assuming the largest federation fleet size I have seen on this board, and that every federation ship has the firepower of the soveriegn class enterprise.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
Picard
BANNED

Post by Picard »

Jake wrote:
Strange they never had any reservations until said event occurs in another series much after many a ballhooed event. I mean to think of doing it BoBW, or hell anytime that the Federation would've saved hundreds to millions of lives!

Thanks for pointing out something that occured later that must affect all of the series because why again? I mean the times we see time fucking around in TNG, there's never a mention of a temporal PD, nor in TOS. So we are retroactively adding it where there is no mention by anyone within that universe of said statement?
Does BoBW mean Best of Both Worlds? I'm no die hard trekkie by any means, but I'm pretty sure there was no time travel involved there.
Yes it does. And there was no time travel there, but there was time travel in The First Contact (movie) and in several instances in ST:Enterprise.
Picard
BANNED

Size of Starfleet

Post by Picard »

Jake
Padawan Learner

Post by Jake »

So what? Even if your fleet has the maximum of 70,000 ships given on that page it will still only be able to assemble a maximum of 17,000 in 3 years. The empire can travel anywhere in the milky-way within hours or days. They will be able to dictate the terms of every battle and have troop transports that even with your maximum firepower numbers could withstand an assault from over 600 federation ships.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Here is an example of how brillant I think I am in writing:

http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Russia ... 7s_Russia)

Now, all those who say I am not even "adequate" in writing, read that! All of it was written by me!
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

You know, describing yourself as 'brilliant' doesn't do wonders for other's impression of your ego.
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Srelex wrote:You know, describing yourself as 'brilliant' doesn't do wonders for other's impression of your ego.
But I 'sa wrote that article, master. I'sa did! :lol:
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Youngla0450 wrote:
Srelex wrote:You know, describing yourself as 'brilliant' doesn't do wonders for other's impression of your ego.
But I 'sa wrote that article, master. I'sa did! :lol:
It's nice to see trolls demonstrating they are fucking retards, isn't it?
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

"This page needs content". So does that little trolls brain.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

Youngla0450 wrote:Here is an example of how brillant I think I am in writing:

http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Russia ... 7s_Russia)

Now, all those who say I am not even "adequate" in writing, read that! All of it was written by me!
Yeah, currently the page is empty, with only a ADD CONTENT tag on it. :banghead:

Here's some helpful tips you'll want on this site:

1. Take some time, and actually research the subject before posting for anything.

2. Don't try the execuse of magically pulling out Time travel to solve everything for the Federation.

I propse we move this entire thread to the HOS.
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Night_stalker wrote:Yeah, currently the page is empty, with only a ADD CONTENT tag on it. :banghead:
Actually, the page isn't empty. You might have noticed that the link is broken. The ) on the end isn't added. Other than that, I agree with you on pretty much everything else.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

Yeah, calling it brilliant is still incredibly stupid. It doesn't deserve the name alternate history, it just has too many idiotic errors and nonsense.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Serafina wrote:Yeah, calling it brilliant is still incredibly stupid. It doesn't deserve the name alternate history, it just has too many idiotic errors and nonsense.
http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Russia ... 's_Russia)

The link above should not be broken now. Also you little bitch, my story is actually quite detailed and organized. And go wear a tampon and fuck yourself if you are going to call my work idiotic.
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Your work is idiotic, the link is still broken, because the forum assumes the ) is not part of the link. Your failure at everything and anything you attempt it making me laugh.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Same broken link you posted the first time numbnuts :D (and for the same reason which was actually pointed out in this very thread).
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

The link is http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/ and then type in the searchbox after wiki Russian_Empire_(Constantine's_Russia)
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Is using fucking URL tags that fucking hard, Youngla? http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Russia ... 's_Russia)
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Oh unlike YOU I'm perfectly capable of simply adding that closing parenthesis to the link. I just don't see why I should BOTHER, given that it is YOUR job to make sure your links work and that WHATEVER you've written on some completely unrelated board on some completely unrelated subject has absolutely no bearing on the quality of your posts on this board, which...doesn't exist.
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

All of you are nasty little fuckfaces who, if you are a boy, should fuck their penises, and if your girls, fuck your vaginas.
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

...says the for want of a better word person who whined at Srelex 'You will not use curse words' for being called a schmuck :D
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Batman wrote:...says the for want of a better word person who whined at Srelex 'You will not use curse words' for being called a schmuck :D
Fuckface, how dare you call me a schmuck!
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

You're hilarious, you know that? :lol:
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

I didn't. Srelex did. Other than a vague idea that it's something jewish and definitely derogatory I don't even know what 'schmuck' means. :D
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Batman wrote:I didn't. Srelex did. Other than a vague idea that it's something jewish and definitely derogatory I don't even know what 'schmuck' means. :D
Srelex is a tomboy who fuck herself when nobodys watching! :lol: