2003 Star Trek Calendar

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

2003 Star Trek Calendar

Post by Tsyroc »

I picked up the 2003 ST Ships of the Line Calendar. While the pictures are great with the calendar section being very small the whole thing opens like a book. :? This means that in order to mount it to a wall I have to use two fasteners to stretch it open. That is a very odd way for them to make a caldendar. :?:
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Re: 2003 Star Trek Calendar

Post by Alyeska »

Tsyroc wrote:I picked up the 2003 ST Ships of the Line Calendar. While the pictures are great with the calendar section being very small the whole thing opens like a book. :? This means that in order to mount it to a wall I have to use two fasteners to stretch it open. That is a very odd way for them to make a caldendar. :?:
They've been having a hard time figuring out how to set this calendar up. The pictures are the primary reason for the calendar and they are trying not to put to many holes in it. The 2001 calendar did a better job with the location of the holes to hang it up with.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

Maybe they didn't know how a calendar is supposed to work. :lol: :roll:
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

jaeger115 wrote:Maybe they didn't know how a calendar is supposed to work. :lol: :roll:

Hmmmm, maybe it's the old style calendar instead of one using Stardates that is causing all their problems. :)
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

What kind of ships do they show in this calender?
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

cover: Enterprise E

January: Enterpise NX-01 Shuttle with wings deployed near the sanctuary of P'Jem

February: Klingon BOP flying underneat the Golden Gate Bridge from ST: IV

March: A coupld of different types of Vulcan shuttles over the Vulcan desert and the city of Shir Kahr. The shuttles are the ones from First Contact and ST:TMP

Apirl: A very nice shot of the Enterprise NX-01 as it leave Earth orbit.

May: Is mainly of escape pods over a mountainous and ice planet but in the background you can see the USS Lennox (Miranda class) going down in flames.

June: Several of the Bio Ships of Speices 8472 in fluidic space

Middle: From First Contact the upsided down shot of the underside of the Enterprise E as Worf, Picard & Hawke are walking on it.

July: What looks like a drawing/painting of the Enterprise D's saucer section from Generations when the crew is being recovered after the crash.

August: The Defiant being fired upon by a Jem'Hadar attack ship while in the atmosphere of a gas giant.

September: An "over the shoulder" shot of one of the Enterprise's shuttles as Commadore Matt Decker flying into the maw of the "Doomsday Machine".

October: A nice shot of two Borg cubes low over a soot filled forest after presumably assimilating something from the surface.

November: Voyager over 1996 Los Angeles at night

December: Combination shot of TOS Enterprise and a F-104 from the episode where they went back in time to the 1960s and were reported as a UFO.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Are all those really considered ships of the line?
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@