[Federation Times] ADMIRAL JANEWAY TO BE COURT-MARTIALED!

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

[Federation Times] ADMIRAL JANEWAY TO BE COURT-MARTIALED!

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Charges include murder and attempted murder
By Micheal Sajif

Even as the Federation absorbs the effects of Chief Designer of the Galaxy class Leah Brahms conviction, Admiral Katheryn Janeway is to also stand on trial. Several of the charges are reported to be Violation of the Prime Directive, Violation of the Temporal Prime Directive, Conduct Unbecoming a Starfleet Officer and even, Murder, Atempted Murder and Treason!

Janeway is regarded as a hero of the Federation for bringing her crew back home after they had been stranded 70 000 lightyears away from Earth. She shortened a 70 year trip into just 7 years. Celebrations across the Federation were held when they returned. She was promoted to Admiral. Even the EMH (Emergency Medical Hologram) was awarded a medal for bravery for his role in rescuing the Prometheus. But during this journey Janeway made many "unwise" desicsions.

These were first discorved on Jupiter Station. Holo-expert Commander Hulg was attempting to expand the EMH's holomatrix. But he found a file hidden away named "Captain Janeway's Questionable Command Desicsions." This had been deleted by Janeway but a backup existed. Quickly, computer experts searched Voyager's computer for incidents that weren't in the database. They found they had been deleted by Janeway. And for good reason. Everything from going through alien space despite them hating other ships in their teritory to tying up crewmembers and leaving them to be killed!

Already the Public is outraged that a famed hero is on trial. But the records show that she has violated multiple Starfleet regulations and tried to cover them up. Conduct unbecoming is right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will right up the trial itself later. Comments?

I need some help. Janeway helped repair a device that sent memories of a massacre into passing ship's crew. Could she be charged with this and what would it be called.
Last edited by Grand Admiral Thrawn on 2003-01-19 10:04am, edited 2 times in total.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Patrick Degan »

Wait 'till they find the information on Janeway's dealings with the Borg and add treason to the indictment.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Ahem.
Atempted Murder and Treason!

I was refering to "Scorpion." :)
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Patrick Degan »

Ah, missed that one.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Very nice. But DON'T make it by Jake Sisko! Just say 'Micheal Thrawn' or something, or make up a pen name. Just please don't use Sisko!

Other than that, it's great!
JADAFETWA
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

heheheheheh, don't forget to mention that the only reason that they were stranded in the first place is because she broke the Prime Directive.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Found some damning evidence that I vant to give to the court.

Link: http://www.treknation.com/articles/cour ... ynic.shtml
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Faram wrote:Found some damning evidence that I vant to give to the court.

Link: http://www.treknation.com/articles/cour ... ynic.shtml
Hmmmm...interesting. Violation of the Omega Directive is very serious indeed.
JADAFETWA
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Ahem.
Atempted Murder and Treason!

I was refering to "Scorpion." :)
In that case it should be High Treason, IMO.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Off with her head! :twisted:
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I need some help. Janeway helped repair a device that sent memories of a massacre into passing ship's crew. Could she be charged with this and what would it be called.
Assisted Telepathic Assault and Battery, but we know the all pervasive threads don't give a damn what telepaths do.

IIRC in legal terms this wouldn't be so much a criminal case but grounds for the other ship to file some kind of lawsuit, but how the hell are they gonna dothat from the Delta Quadrant? Mental Anguish methinks is the term. You could always put some starfleet JAG in as prosecutor acting on behalf of the victims.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.