Nemesis best movie ever!!!

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Nemesis best movie ever!!!

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!

Admiral Janeway. ADMIRAL. Not soon to be executed Janeway, not Dishonourably discharged Janeway. ADMIRAL Janeway. Good fucking lord.

Data dies. How unexpected.

Riker marries Troi. Thank god Mr. "Don't fire" and Mrs. "I sense" are gone.

Are these people so moronic they didn't think of setting torpedoes to explode?

"We're out of Photon Torpedoes!" Why don't you use those blue-white blobs called...what was it? QUANTUM TORPEDOES!

I love these new Phaser rifles. Blocked the scope with a flashlight and added a crappy crosshair. Oh and you better attach a bayonet as they're shitty clubs.

Did they lure Stewart to this movie with sweets? Cause the dialogue is really bad.

And a clones are a PERFECTLY original idea.

Is it just me or did the Argo defy gravity by managing to jump to the shuttle?

Did I mention Janeway was in it? And she sent the E-E into the heart of enemy territory without support to meet a new leader that probably assinated the old one. The more things change, the more stupid Janeway gets.

Don't they have rocket packs in ST? Or does Data enjoy risking his life?

Oh and those litte transporter thingies are small. Really, is it THAT hard to bring 2?

JANEWAY was in it!
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Tell us how you really feel.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

LOL

Well, the Janeway complaint was mine as well. Instead of promoting her stupid ass, they should have tossed her into a closet full of Seti Eels and left her there for a couple of weeks. Anyway...

We can't come down to hard on the writer for the clone idea. I mean, this goes way back in the world of sci fi...
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

Starfleet should have fried Janeway when she got Voyager home because she needlessly risked an Intrepid class ship in the middle of unknown space. But of course, Janeway sucks up to the admiralty all the time :roll:
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent
TheDarkling
Sith Marauder

Post by TheDarkling »

But of course, Janeway sucks up to the admiralty all the time
I know some of the admirals are getting on abit but they can't be that hard up for some action :twisted: .
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Those sights are actually in military use today for close-quarters fighting. I think they actually used real ones.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
King Tiger
Redshirt

Post by King Tiger »

Howedar wrote:Those sights are actually in military use today for close-quarters fighting. I think they actually used real ones.

Perhaps it's a different model of the Phaser Rifle, for use on Starships, where there's close-quaters fighting. And the scope ones go to front line troops.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

There is no such thing in SF as a front line troop. "Front line troops" actually consist of A.) Redshirts from a spaceship, who are not readily trained in ground warfare, and get killed by slipping on a banana peel most likley.

or B.) High-ranking officers who may know what they're doing, but probably not, and shouldn't be risked in battle when somebody who doesn't have their expertise can go in and slip and fall and break their necks.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Re: Nemesis best movie ever!!!

Post by Crayz9000 »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Is it just me or did the Argo defy gravity by managing to jump to the shuttle?
It must have been built by what's left of Knight Industries. The only thing it was missing there was all the flame caused by KITT's turbo boost...
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF