This is strange...

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

This is strange...

Post by Alyeska »

I hadn't really expected this. But whatever powers that be decided this, thanks.

Oh, BTW. I had intended on avoiding every single Nemesis thread before I saw it. LOL Guess thats not really an option now eh? :P
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Re: This is strange...

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Alyeska wrote:I hadn't really expected this. But whatever powers that be decided this, thanks.

Oh, BTW. I had intended on avoiding every single Nemesis thread before I saw it. LOL Guess thats not really an option now eh? :P
What, you haven't seen Nemesis yet.....heretic!
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Re: This is strange...

Post by Alyeska »

Kamakazie Sith wrote:
Alyeska wrote:I hadn't really expected this. But whatever powers that be decided this, thanks.

What, you haven't seen Nemesis yet.....heretic!
My mom is out of town and she is a big TNG and TOS trek fan (she never did get into DS9 and the first episode of VGR turned her off). So I am waiting for her to get back in town before I go watch the movie.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

You earned it, Alyeska, there's no real need to thank us for it. Congratulations.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."