Need some help - shitty German Eurotrance

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Need some help - shitty German Eurotrance

Post by Bounty »

http://www.groove-coverage.de/site.php

Hit enter and flash site will pop up with a German dude talking about a new single being released. There's a sappy song playing in the back ("moon to mars and everywhere...") and I need to know if it's a real single (if so, what's it called) or just a piece of junk slapped onto the commercial.

My sources tell me the song is *not* the "on the radio" single Ze German is talking about.

Gracias to any sould brave or insane enough to try and help me. That music will make your frontal lobe bleed out of your nose.
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Nobody ? Anybody ?
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

You were right on the "junk" part. Why the hell do you even want to know the name of that song? It was to hurt me, wasn't it?
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

wautd wrote:You were right on the "junk" part. Why the hell do you even want to know the name of that song? It was to hurt me, wasn't it?
It's a long story. Suffice to say that some people I know like to latch on to music that is - and I don't know if English has a term for this - onwaarschijnlijk marginaal and use it as an anthem.

This is just their (...our) latest fad.
Winston Blake
Sith Devotee

Post by Winston Blake »

My sources tell me the song is *not* the "on the radio" single Ze German is talking about.
But the woman singing actually says 'on the radio' in the song, right after the guy stops talking.
Robert Gilruth to Max Faget on the Apollo program: “Max, we’re going to go back there one day, and when we do, they’re going to find out how tough it is.”
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Winston Blake wrote:
But the woman singing actually says 'on the radio' in the song, right after the guy stops talking.
The lyrics don't match up.

EDIT : that's odd. I searched for the lyrics to "on the radio", and they don't match. I search for "everybody everywhere, please call the DJ on the air" and I end up with the right song :wtf:
Antares
Padawan Learner

Post by Antares »

Well, the only thing the german says is something like this:
"From 17th of march available in all stores"

BTW: his english sucks like hell :?