[jezrianna]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

jezrianna
Redshirt

[jezrianna]

Post by jezrianna »

Darth Wong, Moralist. <sniff>Is that 'Political Correctness' I smell? So Israel kicks Arab ass. So what? Might makes right. Ten billion years from now, what the fuck difference will it make? Well Darth? What difference will it make? If none, then who gives a fuck and why should we care what you think?

Split from here.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Shut up if you haven't got anything of substance to say.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

jezrianna wrote:Darth Wong, Moralist. <sniff>Is that 'Political Correctness' I smell? So Israel kicks Arab ass. So what? Might makes right. Ten billion years from now, what the fuck difference will it make? Well Darth? What difference will it make? If none, then who gives a fuck and why should we care what you think?
What has this got to do with the topic posted jack-ass?

I don't want to see one of my threads locked for another pointless round of 'find the anti-semite'.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

jezrianna wrote:Darth Wong, Moralist. <sniff>Is that 'Political Correctness' I smell? So Israel kicks Arab ass. So what? Might makes right. Ten billion years from now, what the fuck difference will it make? Well Darth? What difference will it make? If none, then who gives a fuck and why should we care what you think?
Hey, ten billion years from now, will anyone care if I ban you for being a worthless troll who has nothing useful to contribute whatsoever? If not, then why shouldn't I ban you right now?
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
jezrianna
Redshirt

Post by jezrianna »

AdmiralKanos, so ban me. What difference will it make? None, except that you will be censoring an opinionm you didn't agree with. BAD LIBERAL! Same goes for the rest of you.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

jezrianna wrote:AdmiralKanos, so ban me. What difference will it make?

Well, for one thing, you won't be around to stink up the board
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

jezrianna wrote:AdmiralKanos, so ban me. What difference will it make? None, except that you will be censoring an opinionm you didn't agree with. BAD LIBERAL! Same goes for the rest of you.
You'll forgive me for not losing sleep over yet another pathetic little sign that lack of intelligence hasn't left the human race yet.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Just shut up...

What is this, Troll Night on SDN?

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

jezrianna wrote:AdmiralKanos, so ban me. What difference will it make? None, except that you will be censoring an opinionm you didn't agree with. BAD LIBERAL! Same goes for the rest of you.
Were this a discussion on the issue you rose, than it would be 'censoring'. Unfortuantely (for you), you are trolling and trying to incite an argument. See the difference?
jezrianna
Redshirt

Post by jezrianna »

All I see is a bunch of assholes who like to pounce on people who don't hold the 'correct' views. If that makes me a troll, what does that say about you who are so easily baited? Hmmm?
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Except that you presented no argument, dumb-ass. In order to censor an idea, an actual idea must be present. You can't "censor" a piece of snot laying on the roadside.

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

jezrianna wrote:All I see is a bunch of assholes who like to pounce on people who don't hold the 'correct' views. If that makes me a troll, what does that say about you who are so easily baited? Hmmm?
What views have you presented? What arguments? What evidence? What reasoning? You don't seem to understand that empty babble does not constitute a viewpoint worthy of protection.

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Ah, our resident fart troll: arrive with no warning, make a lot of noise and stink up the place, then vanish on the wind.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

jezrianna wrote:All I see is a bunch of assholes who like to pounce on people who don't hold the 'correct' views. If that makes me a troll, what does that say about you who are so easily baited? Hmmm?
:roll:

Oh not another fucking loser who automatically catagorises SD.net to be a homogenous entity with no internal conflict of opinions. Did you even read the fucking thread dipshit? Where did Mike even say anything about Israel and 'might makes right' one way or the other?
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Oh please. Yeah, the Politics forum has 46,000 posts in it because we all agree with each other so much, right?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
jezrianna
Redshirt

Post by jezrianna »

Admiral, the topic of this thread, unless I am badly mistaken, is that Israel is a threat to world peace. That is ridiculous, but if I say so, it appears I will be branded a racist. And if I say the Arab states that constantly threaten Isreal are the real threat, then I will be branded a racist. So I say that since the Arab states won't accept defeat, they are the real threat to world peace. And you and your ilk hammer me as a troll
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

jezrianna wrote:Admiral, the topic of this thread, unless I am badly mistaken, is that Israel is a threat to world peace. That is ridiculous, but if I say so, it appears I will be branded a racist. And if I say the Arab states that constantly threaten Isreal are the real threat, then I will be branded a racist. So I say that since the Arab states won't accept defeat, they are the real threat to world peace. And you and your ilk hammer me as a troll
Of course you're a troll, since you idiotically post a series of strawman accusations in which you claim that anyone would be "branded a racist" for saying things that many members of this board say on a routine basis. Either that, or you're too fucking stupid to tie your shoelaces.

Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Odd how jezrianna, if that's his/her real name, went silent for so long before deciding to piss on us.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

jezrianna wrote:Admiral, the topic of this thread, unless I am badly mistaken, is that Israel is a threat to world peace. That is ridiculous, but if I say so, it appears I will be branded a racist. And if I say the Arab states that constantly threaten Isreal are the real threat, then I will be branded a racist. So I say that since the Arab states won't accept defeat, they are the real threat to world peace. And you and your ilk hammer me as a troll
Take it from the "ilk", your reading comprehension sucks. :wink:
Did you even bother to read a single post in this thread before starting this stupidity?
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

The title of this thread is that Israel is a threat to world peace, the topic is discussing the reactions to the posted article. Corrected.

Jeez, you didn't even read this thread at all did you?
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Hamel wrote:Odd how jezrianna, if that's his/her real name, went silent for so long before deciding to piss on us.
That's the thing, isn't it? This person is a non-contributor 99% of the time, with only an occasional burst of trollishness to break the dry spells, yet seems to think that it would be some kind of loss if he/she/it were removed.

jezrianna
Redshirt

Post by jezrianna »

Ok boys and girls, todays lesson is in Moral Cowardice. 'AdmiralKanos' is our subject. When I posted something he didn't like, the Admiral threatened me with banishment. I told him to go fuck himself. Was I banned? No. He's arguing with me If I'm a troll, why wasn't I crushed instantly? If 'AdmiralKanos' has the power to ban me (which I doubt) he is afraid to use it.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

jezrianna wrote:Ok boys and girls, todays lesson is in Moral Cowardice. 'AdmiralKanos' is our subject. When I posted something he didn't like, the Admiral threatened me with banishment. I told him to go fuck himself. Was I banned? No. He's arguing with me If I'm a troll, why wasn't I crushed instantly? If 'AdmiralKanos' has the power to ban me (which I doubt) he is afraid to use it.
Idiot.
Daring someone to ban you is the quickest way to get banned. Especially when you dare Mike Wong to ban you.
Again, idiot! :x
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

jezrianna wrote:Ok boys and girls, todays lesson is in Moral Cowardice. 'AdmiralKanos' is our subject. When I posted something he didn't like, the Admiral threatened me with banishment. I told him to go fuck himself. Was I banned? No. He's arguing with me If I'm a troll, why wasn't I crushed instantly? If 'AdmiralKanos' has the power to ban me (which I doubt) he is afraid to use it.
He is possibly letting you post out of curiosity. Like a lab scientist watching a dog lap up its own vomit.