Assassin-X whines about being titled

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Assassin X
BANNED

Assassin-X whines about being titled

Post by Assassin X »

Well seeing as how ill have to explain everything i say or else you nitpick it all here goes:

I havent read anything past what i said. Any comments in here that are flames not having to do with this topic i wont respond to.

"Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker"
Over all it sounds like someone having a temper tantrum wrote it!

This part first:
"Palm-Fucker"
Alrighty? Very ingenius way of um....putting me down... i think?

Then this:
"Worthless Trolling"
Trolling? First off "Trolling" is more of modern word people use when they dont like someone because then cant handle being a grown up. See me? IM posting normally not counting this. You people im sure kept posting in my posts in here.

I wouldnt care if you Titled me "No Proof Man"... or "Anti-Proof" or "Person Who Doesnt Prove Anything". Because then i would understand it makes sense. Then i would know that you guys dont believe in honest people.

But Worthless Trolling Palm Fucker is just stupid. Seeing as how this thing really started over 1 post where i didnt have proof because it was more of a "Knownk fact". But then i found out later in the day there actually happen to be a site! But that didnt really matter anyways. Point is you think its trolling (whoever made the title). Obviously someone else here needs to look at the diffrence between what kind of title i needed!

And this post? Because im sure someone will be quick to point it out, is not trolling. Im just stating that my title makes no sense for the "offense" that i did which was "lack of evidence".

Now ill talk to you guys if you want to say whatever (which will most likley be nasty) if you stick the TITLE subject. Just please at least give me a title that makes sense. I can take critcisms that make sense!!
My E-mail is rchosen@visn.net
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Again, you fail to read. It's one of our generic titles. Worthless fucktards don't rate custom titles.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

It was not the one post that got you titled. It was your idiotic argumentation in defense of your one post, your trolling of the Schiavo thread, your misrepresentation of your credentials, your tantrum-ish "As of 3:01 and 26 seconds on March 29th, I'm taking my toys and going" behavior, your ridiculous little 'Superior Nerds' thread...

Jesus fuck, if I read all that out loud I'd run out of breath. You've managed to make quite an ass out of yourself in a mere couple of days, young man. I'm almost impressed.
Assassin X
BANNED

Post by Assassin X »

And the following is not a "Kissing of your ass" or a "Buttering up" because this forum is not my life or anything.

I really do enjoy these forums. There are subjects that no other forums ive seen have, maybe because other forums are afraid to post for whatever reason. I enjoy the people on here, that not like the other morons who actualy DONT know anything but anything. Yes i know i said stupid things like "You know to much crap...etc". But hey your interesting people that are not afraid to show your biggest hobbies (judging by the main topics) SW and ST.

If i could go back and not make that stupid topic i would. Ive acted like an ass i admit i deserve a title. So anyways once again this isnt trying to kiss any ass, im adult im past kissing peoples ass. I dont care if people DO or DONT like me. I just lilke this board and everything its about.
Assassin X
BANNED

Post by Assassin X »

Petrosjko wrote:It was not the one post that got you titled. It was your idiotic argumentation in defense of your one post, your trolling of the Schiavo thread
Yeah the Schiavo thread i was trying to prove something and ill admit it got out of hand.
"As of 3:01 and 26 seconds on March 29th, I'm taking my toys and going"
Well i didnt say the last part but someone had to stop arguing and i was just trying to show that someone had to. Dont take it personaly (anyone on here) but it seems everyone in a war is expeceted to keep fighting. Smart people learn to stop. Thats what i was doing except i made a post in a 8 year old fashion! :roll: Another brillaint move on my part!

Im calm now and back to posting on the boards like i normaly am.
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Very well.

I have little confidence, but assuming you haven't managed to ass your way completely out of here, here's my advice.

Shut the fuck up and lurk for a while to learn how things are commonly done around here. Watch how discussions are handled and how evidence is delivered in conjunction with assertions.

Titling is meant to be a warning, from which recovery can be made. However, the onus is now upon you to prove that you can be accepted as a regular member of this community, and make no mistake, despite the virtual nature this is a community like any other.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Posted in full, emphasis mine.
Assassin X wrote:From here on out i state that i will not return to this post.

You may ban me or TITLE me if you wish. I will not complain, i will understand it is your own immature doing.

Any posts i make or post in that i have comments made to me in a negative fashion will be ignored and i will not respond to those comments made. If you choose to be an idiot then youll look like an idiot by yourself.

Obviously people can not be mature on here so i have NOW as of 3:45 PM March 28th chosen to ignore all idiots on here.

Assassin X.
Funny way of not complaining. Beginning to sound like an attention whore.

I'll offer some advice, though I honestly don't expect you to get it. You might follow it, blindly, but I doubt you'll understand why for quite some time.

Calm down. Chill out. Stop trying to get the last word. Roll with the punches. Dust yourself off and keep your head down. Work your way up from the beginning. If you really do want to stick around, you'll accept the fact that you fucked up and try to honestly change your behavior. If not, well, we don't exactly shed many tears for the legions of the banned around here, you know?

This thread though? Not a positive step forward. If it lasts a day, I'll be mildly surprised.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Assassin X wrote:Well i didnt say the last part but someone had to stop arguing and i was just trying to show that someone had to. Dont take it personaly (anyone on here) but it seems everyone in a war is expeceted to keep fighting. Smart people learn to stop. Thats what i was doing except i made a post in a 8 year old fashion! :roll: Another brillaint move on my part!

Im calm now and back to posting on the boards like i normaly am.
This isn't a war. This is about learning from your mistakes. A smart person concedes their errors and subordinates their ego to accepting correction with grace.

In that vein, you owe the people you've offended an full-fledged apology, and that will truly be moving on.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Have we dropped "Village Idiot?" I kinda like it more than WTPF.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

I guess the higher-ups decided this one was being more deliberate and trouble-making than the typical VI, but I personally think his problem is he's simply a twit with a poor grasp of logic or discussion (throws out and relies on statistics and anecdotes excessively, extremely flitty and loosely-constructed opinions, horrible inability to stay on topic or acknowledge questions, etc).

He seems to *honestly* think he's being reasonable, answering questions, and backing his statements, but it's clear he can't.

Most of the time, anyway
FBI job offer lmao :mrgreen:
By His Word...
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

The lamest part is as much as he's a complete fucking moron who pisses everyone off with his laughable 'arguments', but he really wants us to like him. He wants to be a part of the big bad SDN, where you put up or shut up. Just ... like... he .... doesn't.

I wouldn't say 'attention whore' - more likely he's just SHOCKED people can be intelligent, well reasoned, and DISAGREE with him. He's homeschooled, and may never have encountered this. :D
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

If he wants us to like him, he shouldn't be making threads and arguments that entirely hinge upon statistics and facts he can't/won't verify (made them up?) and baseless opinions. :P
By His Word...
Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

I've never called for a banning before, but, I really think this doucher deserves it. Maybe give him a temp ban, so if he truly wants to "fit in" here, he can sit back and read how things are done.
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Marksist wrote:I've never called for a banning before, but, I really think this doucher deserves it. Maybe give him a temp ban, so if he truly wants to "fit in" here, he can sit back and read how things are done.
Based on his join date, he's had 3 weeks. That's more than enough.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Not going to have asshat here even the benefit of having his superiors rip him a new hole because most have already done so.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Re: Thats my title? Thats it? Original!!!!

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Assassin X wrote:But Worthless Trolling Palm Fucker is just stupid.
No, you are stupid for lying about the FBI offering you a national-security job at the age of 16. And if you hate that title so much, here's a new one for ya: BANNED.
I told you already that disagreements and outright lies are two completely different things, fucktard. You obviously didn't understand that. Now go peddle your laughably stupid lies somewhere else.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy