ShAoLiN pretends we're afraid of him

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

ShAoLiN
BANNED

ShAoLiN pretends we're afraid of him

Post by ShAoLiN »

Looking at these posts, and Wong's own so called "papers" I see a lot of talk. A lot of disrespecting people with different beliefs.

Sadly, some of you -- who talk when there is no one to argue the point with one, have decided to cower like a bunch of pussies, rather than have a straight out debate, even though there is only one of me -- and a good number of you.

What does this say about atheists? Having to resort to censorship, and lowly book burning in order to prove your points?

Well.. That just says everything, right there.

There is no need to say anything -- you've already lost.

Shala...
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

So you just reappear out of the dustwork to say that?

That's nice...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Flamebait moved

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
ShAoLiN
BANNED

Post by ShAoLiN »

So you just reappear out of the dustwork to say that?

That's nice...
Well.. If you look around -- there IS a lot of disrespect and slander in the general direction of Christians and other groups of people.

People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..

PS -- If you have some type of monitoring on your bbs, Wong. Those 'hacking attempts' from someone trying to access /common.php were me. Just checking your bbs out.
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Hey dipshit there are a lot of religious people on this board. No one is bitching like you.
PS -- If you have some type of monitoring on your bbs, Wong. Those 'hacking attempts' from someone trying to access /common.php were me. Just checking your bbs out.
Incase you havent noticed hacking is a crime.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
ShAoLiN
BANNED

Post by ShAoLiN »

Try loading this in your browser:

Or not

It'll give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside...
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

ShAoLiN wrote:
Try loading this in your browser:

There is no link

It'll give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside...
Great, can I expect more amazing demonstrations of your hax0rz power? You do know Darth Wong is going to be more than a bit pissed off if you go ahead and do something even more stupid than resurrecting a two-year old thread.

I'd advise strongly against trying to hack or crack. The last bunch of 'tards to do that got a nasty surprise.
ShAoLiN
BANNED

Post by ShAoLiN »

Great, can I expect more amazing demonstrations of your hax0rz power? You do know Darth Wong is going to be more than a bit pissed off if you go ahead and do something even more stupid than resurrecting a two-year old thread.

I'd advise strongly against trying to hack or crack. The last bunch of 'tards to do that got a nasty surprise.
Nahh. I'm pritty sure I could get into an admin account on the bbs(Should change your login Wong, begone, evil link! its weak), but what would be the point?

I haven't done anything and already people who cant own up to the small arguments I've provided thus far, are resorting to weak personal insults, and other bs.

This place hasnt changed one bit.
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Yes, well, we like to maintain the aura that is usual for this place, that being the persecution of the logically challenged. It's unfortunate your inability to make rational debate and thought is evident on this board, why, if it were an officially recognised disease - stupidity - then I'd feel sorry for you.

Right now, you're preaching to the choir. We deal with people far more exciting and maybe a teensy bit more annoying than you on a daily basis, so don't flatter yourself into thinking we seriously give a shit about your tuppence worth opinions. We don't.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Been nice seeing you.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

What the hell is your point troll ? Are you here to show off your uber HAx0r skills or to debate ?
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Achilles
Lex Invictus

Post by Achilles »

ShAoLiN has been banned. Now why don't you go try and show off your awesome HAXOR talents somewhere else shitstain.
There are no pacts between lions and men.

I'll tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temples. The gods envy us. They envy us because we are mortal, because every moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovlier than you are now and we will never be here again.
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Just to satisfy my curiosity. I clicked on the first link provided by the idiot and it just opened a blank page with the phrase "hacking attempt". Did it say that before or is it new? What appeared before?
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Colonel Olrik wrote:Just to satisfy my curiosity. I clicked on the first link provided by the idiot and it just opened a blank page with the phrase "hacking attempt". Did it say that before or is it new? What appeared before?
Hell if I know, I ain't clickin' nothin'. :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

it has happened before.

Now, the linkys are about to disappear so there is no need to keep the thread hidden, especially since it is linked from the Shit List. :P

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin