[Allbran_Sustain]Troll with a brown nose

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

[Allbran_Sustain]Troll with a brown nose

Post by Allbran_Sustain »

I think we can all agree on the fact that those Dominion fighters look like nothing more than Kokaroach.

Besides, who cares what size the Dominion fleet was. The Dominion fleet surrendered before it engaged the Fed/Rom/Kling fleet because they knew they would lose. The Jemhadar were so demoralized by that point that many of their soldiers became drug abusers. Many even threatened to mutiny if they didn't get their fix for the day, thats how bad their situation was. Before battle, the Jemhadar would drug themselves up so that they would be able to block out their fear during fighting.

Even when the Breen entered the war and gave an advantage to the Dominion, they couldn't even defeat the Klingon fleet while the Roms and Feds docked their ships for refits, pitiful to say the least. Thousands of Dominion ships couldn't even handle a few hundred birds of prey and their accompanying vorchas. The Dominion is always over hyped by hard core trekkies.

Yep... they fuked up.

I can't believe that you forgot about KOKAROACh! Anyways, he rejoins his banned brethren in PS. This troll managed to get the staff to unban him, but it all ended in tears for him. He failed to remember that he was on probation, began spamming and was banned again. I like to think that it never happened. ~fg
Just FYI, this useless banned whiny spamming dipshit's E-mail address is jedi_ally90@blueyonder.co.uk
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Did you even watch the show?
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Sidious
Padawan Learner

Post by Sidious »

Before battle, the Jemhadar would drug themselves up so that they would be able to block out their fear during fighting.
Wtf are you talking about? :roll:
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Howedar wrote:Did you even watch the show?
Judging from that post I'd say no.

Allbran, sucking up doesn't go very far here.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

Wtf are you talking about?
Hmmm, maybe i'm talking about those drug tubes sticking right out of their damn necks :roll: and the white shit they keep drugging up with. You seen any episodes? If you have, then you will notice than the Jems start to go crazy once the white shit they love, runs out. Drugged up mofos.
Did you even watch the show?
Watched it, and thought it was ok. Why? Did you watch it?
Allbran, sucking up doesn't go very far here
A man who try to suck up, is nothing but a Kokaroach. Not me.
Just FYI, this useless banned whiny spamming dipshit's E-mail address is jedi_ally90@blueyonder.co.uk
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

It is obvious you watched DS9 with your eyes wide shut. You made nothing more then bullshit claims about the series showing how little you really know.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

Some advice to those Jemhadar hooked on "white":

Rule number one: don't underestimate the other guy's greed.
Rule number two: don't get high on your own supply.
No YOU sucked up...THAAA
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Allbran_Sustain wrote:Some advice to those Jemhadar hooked on "white":

Rule number one: don't underestimate the other guy's greed.
Rule number two: don't get high on your own supply.
No YOU sucked up...THAAA
Really bad Scarface quotes won't get you very far either. Say hello to the badguy.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

It is obvious you watched DS9 with your eyes wide shut. You made nothing more then bullshit claims about the series showing how little you really know.
My eyes not wide shut chico, my claims not bullshit, federation ambassador...did they give you three stars for talking like a bullshit KOKAROACH? 7391 posts of a kokaroach.

You fuck with me, you fuck with the best!
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

My three stars represent that I have been here for 18 months. My title is because of my star trek knowledge. My having split this thread and put it down here is because I am a mod.

Your fighting an uphill battle.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Allbran_Sustain wrote:
My eyes not wide shut chico, my claims not bullshit, federation ambassador...did they give you three stars for talking like a bullshit KOKAROACH? 7391 posts of a kokaroach.

You fuck with me, you fuck with the best!
I let you in, I could kick you out. Right now. Just say the word.

P.S. The Jem'Hadar were genetically programmed to be addicted to Ketracel White so that the Vorta and Founders could control them. This is canon fact.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Damn, in hindsight we shouldn't have activated this dipshit's account.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

You guys are crazy. The facts speak for themselves. You can't win a debate without kicking the opposition out? Pitiful! just what I would expect from a trekkie KOKAROACH.

Threaten me all you like. I have done nothing but voice my opinion and you don't like it. The jems are not hooked on the white shit, right? is that what you want to read? Well tough. The jems are wimps who have major drug problems. The wimpy Feds defeated them ffs, that proves my point I think.

To the three star admiral:

Am I supposed to be impressed by your "power"? One Imperial Super Star Destroyer can level your pitiful trek universe in a flash. Our ISD's have turbolasers that have an output in the GIGaton range. Your bald captain Picard would be crushed by G.A. Thrawn anyday.

Yep... you fuked up.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Oh God this is hilarious.

You are aware that Tony Montana was, in fact, shot and killed at the end of Scarface, right?
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Allbran_Sustain wrote:You guys are crazy. The facts speak for themselves. You can't win a debate without kicking the opposition out?
Actually, it's not about the debate - it's all about you being a ballsy prick who thinks he's hot shit. Well, buddy, you're fucking with the wrong crowd.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:Pitiful! just what I would expect from a trekkie KOKAROACH.
I'm actually pro-Wars. Just very touchy.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:Threaten me all you like. I have done nothing but voice my opinion and you don't like it.
You voiced bullshit that's not supported by canon facts.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:The jems are not hooked on the white shit, right? is that what you want to read? Well tough. The jems are wimps who have major drug problems. The wimpy Feds defeated them ffs, that proves my point I think.
Actually, the Federation defeated them because Odo sued for peace by offering the cure to the changeling plague. Jackass.
To Absent Friends

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Allbran_Sustain wrote:You guys are crazy. The facts speak for themselves. You can't win a debate without kicking the opposition out? Pitiful! just what I would expect from a trekkie KOKAROACH.
There is no debate.
Threaten me all you like. I have done nothing but voice my opinion and you don't like it. The jems are not hooked on the white shit, right? is that what you want to read? Well tough. The jems are wimps who have major drug problems. The wimpy Feds defeated them ffs, that proves my point I think.
You have voiced a stupid opinion and after having been corrected continue to spout bullshit. The Jem'Hadar are addicted to White, but if they don't take it they will die. This is intentional.
To the three star admiral:

Am I supposed to be impressed by your "power"? One Imperial Super Star Destroyer can level your pitiful trek universe in a flash. Our ISD's have turbolasers that have an output in the GIGaton range. Your bald captain Picard would be crushed by G.A. Thrawn anyday.

Yep... you fuked up.
And this has fuck all to do with what?

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Who the fuck is this dipshit?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

RedImperator wrote:Who the fuck is this dipshit?
Dunno, but that is one uproariously funny title! :lol:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Frank Hipper wrote:
He earned it rather quickly :cool:
To Absent Friends

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Frank Hipper wrote:
Oooh no, he's scaring me shitless. I'm afraid that Tony Montana's gonna show up at my door all coked up any second with an assault rifle!
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Frank Hipper wrote:
Thanks, I do try. :D

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Alyeska wrote:
Frank Hipper wrote:
Thanks, I do try. :D
It certainly fits, and here I was thinking he was kinda okay when he was posting in Testing...
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Did we boot him already? Bloody hell, I was getting a kick outta that shit. Don't get alot of Good, boldfaced trolling anymore. Oh well, with Mike in Lost Wages, I can see how the admins would need to keep the sheets real tight, so to speak. (Keep the sawdust off the floor, as it were ...you know...keep the ship shipshape...and all that....

See? Pretty good asskissing on my part, eh? :twisted:
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Oh, was he the impatient one in testing who thought everyone on the board was male?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Zaia wrote:Oh, was he the impatient one in testing who thought everyone on the board was male?
Yup, that's the one...
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P