Stewart at SDI wrote:
In no particular order;
To CmdrWilkens; It is not I who wimped out, but all of you who failed to rise to the chalenge. By changing the location from that origionaly specified, you made it look like I was defaulting. In truth, you failed to step up, put up or shut up.( Same goes for the $3,000 bet person, too!)
Bullshit- your claim was expensive, Wilkens' wasn't. Or were you afraid to ask mommy for permission to go on a trip?
1. I do have terrible spelling and Grammar. But I can afford to pay a secritary if I want to look good. I do not see any need to impress anyone there.
2. The environments have nothing to do with the defective logic of Mikies Possition. The film clip does not depict a high energy event. Period.
3. People tend to loath what they are affaid of, or project their own fears.
4. No one has chalenged my skills yet and have shown a complete lack of knowledge based on their assertions.
5. I do brag. If you've got it flaunt it.
1. A secretary costs more than spell-check, dumbass. Strike One.
2. Yeah, low-energy events tend to glow white-hot. Strike Two.
3. What the hell? Ball One.
4. We've challenged your reasoning, marksmanship and business skills, and you've come up lacking or evading in all three. Strike Three.
5. And if you don't, for heaven's sake keep it to yourself.
Forgot to copy down the authors of the rest of the questions.
1. See #1 above.
2. Nelligan Barriks, in Essligan, just out side of Stutgart, Germany.
Who the hell are you responding to?
3. SDI, yes. I liked the play on my initials and the Stratigic Defense Inteligence Organisation.
You've spelt your own company wrong so many times it's hilarious. I suppose you have to re-write the paper sign on your treefort after every rainstorm, though.
4. Not Ninja. Took lessons in Ti Qwon Do from Cpt. Kim of the ROK Army. ( Later their Olympic Competiter.) Learned the "real" H2H skills in the Army Security Agency. Enlisted directly into that Org. on 18 Aug. 1967. Basic at Ft. "Lost in the Woods" In the State of "Missery". AIT at Ft. Devins, in Mass. Volunteered for service in RVN, just in time for the Tet Offensive of 1968. Stayed long enough to get FIVE (5) campaign ribbons and a purple heart, Unlike John Kerry, I did not have to put myself in for my "Heart" and like many others, I ignored the minor "chicken shit" stuff so I could stay in country. I then volunteered again for Kagnew Station in Asmasra Ethiopia. Served two tours in Germany, the first extended by 1 1/2 years, making +six total. Honorably Discharged in 1980. I have the following scars from my service; Frag wound to Rt. Post Thigh, 8 3/4" long Knife wound scar to Lt. Ant Thigh, All 4 fingers of the left hand cut to the bone, Superficial bullet wounds to right shoulder and flank by hip, Fragment lodged in left hand, 1 1/2" scar on right wrist from surgery to correct broken bones, nail hole in chin, skin tear on forhead and Five broken ribs, both bones in both forarms and both wrists wich did not leave scars.
Emphasis mine. Also, now you're making up random backstory that has nothing to do with anyone's claim. You also realise this makes you much odler (I'd say around 60) than you claimed earlier, right?
5. The personaly prefered weapons load out for three men, (not females) would depend on the situation and location/terrain. If a "generic" fit were required with out knowing were it would be used is needed, then the the "up armored" variant of the hummer should, in my oppinion, have the Styer twin turrit with the 7.62x51 Mini gun on the left and the H&K 40mm GMG with it's programable ammo on the right. Stored inside would be a "Javelin" launcher, 6 missiles and 100 kilos of assorted ordenance. Personal weapons should include two Detachable Magasine fed Assault Shot guns like the H&K CAWS, Atchenson AASG, SPAS-15 or Dawoo with the drum magasine. One M-21 with two mounts for the ART scope and NVD sight. Three M-1911 pistols with several spair mags each. I realize that this TO&E is profligate with funds, but we can afford it. For more cash poor clients, I recomend light MG's and the Mk.-19 or the auto shot guns. You have to see the ASG's effect to belive it. The resemblance to the minigun is nothing short of fantastic! ( 5-6 12 Ga. each with 15 or 41 pieces of "buck shot" per second) ( I prefer the buck shot to the flechette load because it rickochettes and "bounces around corners" while the darts stick in anything.)
I don't claim to have the expertise to give this the response it most likely deserves.
On an other post; When I work I have or hire a secretary.
Use spellcheck, dumbass.
You can't find the SDI because I am retired since 1993 and now only work for past clients, specificaly people who know me and think tht I am the only one for the job and are willing, eager even to pay my price.
By 'retired', I assume you mean 'born'. You currently pay secretaries to impress people already so impressed with you that they're willing to pay for your insight?
I did not own a scanner untill yesterday when I bought two,
Why two? Think it'll scan twice as fast?
because I didnot know that I needed one.
Not like MW told you dozens of times in your debate.
I brag because I know that it rubs lesser men's fur the wrong way in an adversarial relationship. They get even madder when they find that I really can or did do it all.
An assertion you can't prove.
I never felt a need for computer skills before now. When I worked at CCDMC and IDHS I hung out with real Genius Computer Nerds and knew then that I never had the desire to be anthing like that good. I bought an IBM-AT in 1985? because it came with Word perfect/spellchecker and Lotus 123. I bought Autocad-3.0 and paid full price I might add but never learned how to use it because an easyer one (CAD PROGRAM) came along.
What the hell do you need CAD for if you can't work a scanner? Don't tell me you design tanks for people as well at this Instatute.
1. degre from UoNY/Regents Coledge in 1980. I was in Germany at the time and it was part of the Army's Education Center programs.
1A. I "Invented" the "Institute" by recruiting people that I met at DoD sponcered war games or while serving in the most unusual places, starting at the ASA Station in Sinop Turkey as a civilian "Consultant".
2. Not world class. If my detractors really knew anything about shooting they would know that what I claim is reallitivly easy to do. I have taught several hundered to do it including at least one cripple with serrious defects.
3. Good conduct ribbons (3), Presidential Unit Citation, RVN Campaign ribbons (5), Expert Marksman badges, Purple Heart, "Hash Marks" for 10 years of forign service and 13 years total. The other Viet Nam medal that everyone got and two more insignificant ones that I can't remember now. I counted on my last promotion picture, but could not remember it all.
Nothing better to do at the time and I do hob nob with both the supirior tallent elswere and infirior tallent here. I am an equal oppotunity nob nobber.
Maybe you should make better use of your time- perhaps attend your Grade Four writing class where they teach you 'i' before 'e'?
I have been critisised for not answering the less than 100 Km burst hights, while other posters have listed 3 at more than 100. Why des "TED C" ignore this? Finally, that I have forgotten details that were not important then but seem to be now. The point about altitude is that in film of every single nuclear shot a bove 50 Km, the fire ball expanded for many seconds. In the starfish-prime shot what we see in the film is almost entirely bomb residue expanding to more than 5 miles in diamiter.
Contrary to what some think on this board, the less atmosphere the more it expands as per Dr. Saxton's Monograph on his pages.
Unlike you, I don't claim expertise on this and will leave it for more enlightened persons.
To Mr. Wong; I enjoy Sci-Fi and found your site by accident while looking for something else. That does not meen that I enjoy it less or that my points are less valid. I assumed that most of what I got on your site was traditional hazzing of "Nuggits".
I was never hazed, but that's because I'm not a stupid liar like you are.
Again I appeal to you for a postal address or other method to send my photos to your site, so that I might post counter arguments to your own. (But you probably will not do that because then you might have to admit that my explanation is better than yours.)
Get fucking 81x.com site and post the fucking things for all to see.
Sincerely, Grand Admiral of the Tacktical Stratijee Acadimmy.