Answers to questions on other threds that are now locked.

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Answers to questions on other threds that are now locked.

Post by Stewart at SDI »

In no particular order;
To CmdrWilkens; It is not I who wimped out, but all of you who failed to rise to the chalenge. By changing the location from that origionaly specified, you made it look like I was defaulting. In truth, you failed to step up, put up or shut up.( Same goes for the $3,000 bet person, too!)

1. I do have terrible spelling and Grammar. But I can afford to pay a secritary if I want to look good. I do not see any need to impress anyone there.
2. The environments have nothing to do with the defective logic of Mikies Possition. The film clip does not depict a high energy event. Period.
3. People tend to loath what they are affaid of, or project their own fears.
4. No one has chalenged my skills yet and have shown a complete lack of knowledge based on their assertions.
5. I do brag. If you've got it flaunt it.

Forgot to copy down the authors of the rest of the questions.
1. See #1 above.
2. Nelligan Barriks, in Essligan, just out side of Stutgart, Germany.
3. SDI, yes. I liked the play on my initials and the Stratigic Defense Inteligence Organisation.
4. Not Ninja. Took lessons in Ti Qwon Do from Cpt. Kim of the ROK Army. ( Later their Olympic Competiter.) Learned the "real" H2H skills in the Army Security Agency. Enlisted directly into that Org. on 18 Aug. 1967. Basic at Ft. "Lost in the Woods" In the State of "Missery". AIT at Ft. Devins, in Mass. Volunteered for service in RVN, just in time for the Tet Offensive of 1968. Stayed long enough to get FIVE (5) campaign ribbons and a purple heart, Unlike John Kerry, I did not have to put myself in for my "Heart" and like many others, I ignored the minor "chicken shit" stuff so I could stay in country. I then volunteered again for Kagnew Station in Asmasra Ethiopia. Served two tours in Germany, the first extended by 1 1/2 years, making +six total. Honorably Discharged in 1980. I have the following scars from my service; Frag wound to Rt. Post Thigh, 8 3/4" long Knife wound scar to Lt. Ant Thigh, All 4 fingers of the left hand cut to the bone, Superficial bullet wounds to right shoulder and flank by hip, Fragment lodged in left hand, 1 1/2" scar on right wrist from surgery to correct broken bones, nail hole in chin, skin tear on forhead and Five broken ribs, both bones in both forarms and both wrists wich did not leave scars.
5. The personaly prefered weapons load out for three men, (not females) would depend on the situation and location/terrain. If a "generic" fit were required with out knowing were it would be used is needed, then the the "up armored" variant of the hummer should, in my oppinion, have the Styer twin turrit with the 7.62x51 Mini gun on the left and the H&K 40mm GMG with it's programable ammo on the right. Stored inside would be a "Javelin" launcher, 6 missiles and 100 kilos of assorted ordenance. Personal weapons should include two Detachable Magasine fed Assault Shot guns like the H&K CAWS, Atchenson AASG, SPAS-15 or Dawoo with the drum magasine. One M-21 with two mounts for the ART scope and NVD sight. Three M-1911 pistols with several spair mags each. I realize that this TO&E is profligate with funds, but we can afford it. For more cash poor clients, I recomend light MG's and the Mk.-19 or the auto shot guns. You have to see the ASG's effect to belive it. The resemblance to the minigun is nothing short of fantastic! ( 5-6 12 Ga. each with 15 or 41 pieces of "buck shot" per second) ( I prefer the buck shot to the flechette load because it rickochettes and "bounces around corners" while the darts stick in anything.)

On an other post; When I work I have or hire a secretary. You can't find the SDI because I am retired since 1993 and now only work for past clients, specificaly people who know me and think tht I am the only one for the job and are willing, eager even to pay my price. I did not own a scanner untill yesterday when I bought two, because I didnot know that I needed one. I brag because I know that it rubs lesser men's fur the wrong way in an adversarial relationship. They get even madder when they find that I really can or did do it all.

I never felt a need for computer skills before now. When I worked at CCDMC and IDHS I hung out with real Genius Computer Nerds and knew then that I never had the desire to be anthing like that good. I bought an IBM-AT in 1985? because it came with Word perfect/spellchecker and Lotus 123. I bought Autocad-3.0 and paid full price I might add but never learned how to use it because an easyer one (CAD PROGRAM) came along.

Next poster;
1. degre from UoNY/Regents Coledge in 1980. I was in Germany at the time and it was part of the Army's Education Center programs.
1A. I "Invented" the "Institute" by recruiting people that I met at DoD sponcered war games or while serving in the most unusual places, starting at the ASA Station in Sinop Turkey as a civilian "Consultant".
2. Not world class. If my detractors really knew anything about shooting they would know that what I claim is reallitivly easy to do. I have taught several hundered to do it including at least one cripple with serrious defects.
3. Good conduct ribbons (3), Presidential Unit Citation, RVN Campaign ribbons (5), Expert Marksman badges, Purple Heart, "Hash Marks" for 10 years of forign service and 13 years total. The other Viet Nam medal that everyone got and two more insignificant ones that I can't remember now. I counted on my last promotion picture, but could not remember it all.
4. Certainly!

Nothing better to do at the time and I do hob nob with both the supirior tallent elswere and infirior tallent here. I am an equal oppotunity nob nobber.

Thank you, Cornelius, for sticking up for me.

I have been critisised for not answering the less than 100 Km burst hights, while other posters have listed 3 at more than 100. Why des "TED C" ignore this? Finally, that I have forgotten details that were not important then but seem to be now. The point about altitude is that in film of every single nuclear shot a bove 50 Km, the fire ball expanded for many seconds. In the starfish-prime shot what we see in the film is almost entirely bomb residue expanding to more than 5 miles in diamiter.
Contrary to what some think on this board, the less atmosphere the more it expands as per Dr. Saxton's Monograph on his pages.

To Mr. Wong; I enjoy Sci-Fi and found your site by accident while looking for something else. That does not meen that I enjoy it less or that my points are less valid. I assumed that most of what I got on your site was traditional hazzing of "Nuggits".

Again I appeal to you for a postal address or other method to send my photos to your site, so that I might post counter arguments to your own. (But you probably will not do that because then you might have to admit that my explanation is better than yours.)

Sinceely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

So dipshit...which is it.

A sole propietary, a LLC, or a corporation.

And how are you paid...W-2, or 1099(and specify which)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Re: Answers to questions on other threds that are now locked

Post by The Aliens »

Stewart at SDI wrote:In no particular order;
To CmdrWilkens; It is not I who wimped out, but all of you who failed to rise to the chalenge. By changing the location from that origionaly specified, you made it look like I was defaulting. In truth, you failed to step up, put up or shut up.( Same goes for the $3,000 bet person, too!)
Bullshit- your claim was expensive, Wilkens' wasn't. Or were you afraid to ask mommy for permission to go on a trip?
1. I do have terrible spelling and Grammar. But I can afford to pay a secritary if I want to look good. I do not see any need to impress anyone there.
2. The environments have nothing to do with the defective logic of Mikies Possition. The film clip does not depict a high energy event. Period.
3. People tend to loath what they are affaid of, or project their own fears.
4. No one has chalenged my skills yet and have shown a complete lack of knowledge based on their assertions.
1. A secretary costs more than spell-check, dumbass. Strike One.
2. Yeah, low-energy events tend to glow white-hot. Strike Two.
3. What the hell? Ball One.
4. We've challenged your reasoning, marksmanship and business skills, and you've come up lacking or evading in all three. Strike Three.
5. And if you don't, for heaven's sake keep it to yourself.
Forgot to copy down the authors of the rest of the questions.
1. See #1 above.
Likewise.
2. Nelligan Barriks, in Essligan, just out side of Stutgart, Germany.
Who the hell are you responding to?
3. SDI, yes. I liked the play on my initials and the Stratigic Defense Inteligence Organisation.
You've spelt your own company wrong so many times it's hilarious. I suppose you have to re-write the paper sign on your treefort after every rainstorm, though.
4. Not Ninja. Took lessons in Ti Qwon Do from Cpt. Kim of the ROK Army. ( Later their Olympic Competiter.) Learned the "real" H2H skills in the Army Security Agency. Enlisted directly into that Org. on 18 Aug. 1967. Basic at Ft. "Lost in the Woods" In the State of "Missery". AIT at Ft. Devins, in Mass. Volunteered for service in RVN, just in time for the Tet Offensive of 1968. Stayed long enough to get FIVE (5) campaign ribbons and a purple heart, Unlike John Kerry, I did not have to put myself in for my "Heart" and like many others, I ignored the minor "chicken shit" stuff so I could stay in country. I then volunteered again for Kagnew Station in Asmasra Ethiopia. Served two tours in Germany, the first extended by 1 1/2 years, making +six total. Honorably Discharged in 1980. I have the following scars from my service; Frag wound to Rt. Post Thigh, 8 3/4" long Knife wound scar to Lt. Ant Thigh, All 4 fingers of the left hand cut to the bone, Superficial bullet wounds to right shoulder and flank by hip, Fragment lodged in left hand, 1 1/2" scar on right wrist from surgery to correct broken bones, nail hole in chin, skin tear on forhead and Five broken ribs, both bones in both forarms and both wrists wich did not leave scars.
Emphasis mine. Also, now you're making up random backstory that has nothing to do with anyone's claim. You also realise this makes you much odler (I'd say around 60) than you claimed earlier, right?
5. The personaly prefered weapons load out for three men, (not females) would depend on the situation and location/terrain. If a "generic" fit were required with out knowing were it would be used is needed, then the the "up armored" variant of the hummer should, in my oppinion, have the Styer twin turrit with the 7.62x51 Mini gun on the left and the H&K 40mm GMG with it's programable ammo on the right. Stored inside would be a "Javelin" launcher, 6 missiles and 100 kilos of assorted ordenance. Personal weapons should include two Detachable Magasine fed Assault Shot guns like the H&K CAWS, Atchenson AASG, SPAS-15 or Dawoo with the drum magasine. One M-21 with two mounts for the ART scope and NVD sight. Three M-1911 pistols with several spair mags each. I realize that this TO&E is profligate with funds, but we can afford it. For more cash poor clients, I recomend light MG's and the Mk.-19 or the auto shot guns. You have to see the ASG's effect to belive it. The resemblance to the minigun is nothing short of fantastic! ( 5-6 12 Ga. each with 15 or 41 pieces of "buck shot" per second) ( I prefer the buck shot to the flechette load because it rickochettes and "bounces around corners" while the darts stick in anything.)
I don't claim to have the expertise to give this the response it most likely deserves.
On an other post; When I work I have or hire a secretary.
Use spellcheck, dumbass.
You can't find the SDI because I am retired since 1993 and now only work for past clients, specificaly people who know me and think tht I am the only one for the job and are willing, eager even to pay my price.
By 'retired', I assume you mean 'born'. You currently pay secretaries to impress people already so impressed with you that they're willing to pay for your insight?
I did not own a scanner untill yesterday when I bought two,
Why two? Think it'll scan twice as fast?
because I didnot know that I needed one.
Not like MW told you dozens of times in your debate.
I brag because I know that it rubs lesser men's fur the wrong way in an adversarial relationship. They get even madder when they find that I really can or did do it all.
An assertion you can't prove.
I never felt a need for computer skills before now. When I worked at CCDMC and IDHS I hung out with real Genius Computer Nerds and knew then that I never had the desire to be anthing like that good. I bought an IBM-AT in 1985? because it came with Word perfect/spellchecker and Lotus 123. I bought Autocad-3.0 and paid full price I might add but never learned how to use it because an easyer one (CAD PROGRAM) came along.
What the hell do you need CAD for if you can't work a scanner? Don't tell me you design tanks for people as well at this Instatute.
Next poster;
1. degre from UoNY/Regents Coledge in 1980. I was in Germany at the time and it was part of the Army's Education Center programs.
1A. I "Invented" the "Institute" by recruiting people that I met at DoD sponcered war games or while serving in the most unusual places, starting at the ASA Station in Sinop Turkey as a civilian "Consultant".
2. Not world class. If my detractors really knew anything about shooting they would know that what I claim is reallitivly easy to do. I have taught several hundered to do it including at least one cripple with serrious defects.
3. Good conduct ribbons (3), Presidential Unit Citation, RVN Campaign ribbons (5), Expert Marksman badges, Purple Heart, "Hash Marks" for 10 years of forign service and 13 years total. The other Viet Nam medal that everyone got and two more insignificant ones that I can't remember now. I counted on my last promotion picture, but could not remember it all.
4. Certainly!
Evidence.
Nothing better to do at the time and I do hob nob with both the supirior tallent elswere and infirior tallent here. I am an equal oppotunity nob nobber.
Maybe you should make better use of your time- perhaps attend your Grade Four writing class where they teach you 'i' before 'e'?
I have been critisised for not answering the less than 100 Km burst hights, while other posters have listed 3 at more than 100. Why des "TED C" ignore this? Finally, that I have forgotten details that were not important then but seem to be now. The point about altitude is that in film of every single nuclear shot a bove 50 Km, the fire ball expanded for many seconds. In the starfish-prime shot what we see in the film is almost entirely bomb residue expanding to more than 5 miles in diamiter.
Contrary to what some think on this board, the less atmosphere the more it expands as per Dr. Saxton's Monograph on his pages.
Unlike you, I don't claim expertise on this and will leave it for more enlightened persons.
To Mr. Wong; I enjoy Sci-Fi and found your site by accident while looking for something else. That does not meen that I enjoy it less or that my points are less valid. I assumed that most of what I got on your site was traditional hazzing of "Nuggits".
I was never hazed, but that's because I'm not a stupid liar like you are.
Again I appeal to you for a postal address or other method to send my photos to your site, so that I might post counter arguments to your own. (But you probably will not do that because then you might have to admit that my explanation is better than yours.)
Get fucking 81x.com site and post the fucking things for all to see.
Sinceely, Stewart.
Sincerely, Grand Admiral of the Tacktical Stratijee Acadimmy.
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

I do have terrible spelling and Grammar.
Well, THAT was obvious.....
But I can afford to pay a secritary if I want to look good.
You have never looked good, so for God's sake hire one. There isn't any sort of reputation left that you could loose.
The environments have nothing to do with the defective logic of Mikies Possition. The film clip does not depict a high energy event.
You play the old song again and again. And by the way, you spelled Mike's name wrong. He isn't a Disney mouse.
People tend to loath what they are affaid of, or project their own fears.
We aren't afraid of you. We only keep you because you are the clown of the moth, nothing more.The only thing scary about you is, that you still think that you are winning.
No one has chalenged my skills yet and have shown a complete lack of knowledge based on their assertions.
Well, your Wall of Ignorance still stands. Otherwise I could't think how you got THAT conclusion about your debating skills. Mike made dog food of you.
You can't find the SDI because I am retired since 1993 and now only work for past clients, specificaly people who know me and think tht I am the only one for the job and are willing, eager even to pay my price.
Well, that means you are history, eh? Fitting end for the little wannabe.
Also, thais is an APPEAL to your own ATHORITY.
I never felt a need for computer skills before now.
Hear your own words! You bullshitted about working at SDI until 1993, but you you also say that you hadn't any computer skill until now. That is IGNORANCE OF REAL LIFE.
You brought two scanners and still don't know how to put it on webspace nor how to send it via e-mail? That's poor...oh yes, you aren't that great in computers, you said yourself.
Does it occur to you, that Mike simply hasn't any interest to give his postal adress to a wannabe-big number like you?
Sinceely, Stewart
Not even that you could write right.
That's only sad to have such limited skills.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

This guy never gets old, I swear. Even if he isn't lying about his credentials, his theory still has huge problems. Not only has he had his theory ripped to shreds by a certified mechanical engineer, but the alternate theory is endorsed by a doctorate-holding astrophysicist.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

This guy is persestent, I'll give him that
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

Don't you just love the way he responds to countless accusations of bragging by giving us ... even more bragging? :lol:

I do really like the way he quoted his exact monthly salary in one of his first E-mail messages. As if a real professional actually does that by way of introduction; anyone who was not still in school would know that it is considered extremely unprofessional to brag about salary like that, and I have never in my life met any professional scientist or engineer (or even manager or technician, for that matter) at any level, in any capacity, who volunteered his monthly salary so eagerly.
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Darth Wong wrote:Don't you just love the way he responds to countless accusations of bragging by giving us ... even more bragging? :lol:

I do really like the way he quoted his exact monthly salary in one of his first E-mail messages. As if a real professional actually does that by way of introduction; anyone who was not still in school would know that it is considered extremely unprofessional to brag about salary like that, and I have never in my life met any professional scientist or engineer (or even manager or technician, for that matter) at any level, in any capacity, who volunteered his monthly salary so eagerly.
I wonder if he found a resumé on Monster.com and is just quoting it.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Ghost Rider wrote:So dipshit...which is it.

A sole propietary, a LLC, or a corporation.

And how are you paid...W-2, or 1099(and specify which)
It varies with the contractor-contractee and country. In the states, it falls under the Forign Earned Income Exclusions rules of the IRS that exempts the FIRST $80,000 earned in any one 365 day calender year from your Income tax filing. The IRS relies on your honesty since forign governments generaly do not report their payments to contractors to the IRS.

If you knew anything at all about this kind of thing you would know that as well.

When working for American companies such as Boeing Services International, McDonnell Douglas Services, Northrup, Lockheed, Goodyear Aerospace, Loral and General Dynamics in forign countries, you get a W-2 just like any one else.

When working for forign companies like Syanco and Saudi Catering they give you cash in plain brown envelopes. It is up to you to specify the denomination and country of currancy.

I claim all of the above on my resume'. What big name companies has anyone on this board worked for? Will they take you back?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

In typical chickenshit bullshitter fashion, you provide your answers out of context, so we can't see whether you actually answered the questions. Luckily, this is as transparent as the rest of your dishonest posturing.
Stewart at SDI wrote:1. I do have terrible spelling and Grammar. But I can afford to pay a secritary if I want to look good. I do not see any need to impress anyone there.
Which must be why you brought up your supposed "expert" status. :roll: Anyway, no need to worry - you aren't impressing anyone here.
Stating your misguided bullshit as fact does not make it so. Vapourizing that much iron/nickel (or silicate) is a kiloton+ energy level event. Deal with it.
Actually you have been repatedly challenged to provide the merest shred of evidence of your claimed skills, and you have failed on all counts.
So what's your excuse??

On to my questions (with questions re-inserted to reestablish context):

1) Do you actually have a postsecondary degree? If so, prove it.
You apparently missed the second part of that question. 0 for 1.

1a) What are the requirements for being appointed "Dean of Technology" at SDI?
You responded to a question with a pile of unsubstantiated bullshit that doesn't actually answer the frigging question.. 0 for 2.

2) Are you actually a world-class sharpshooter, as you have claimed? If so, prove it.
Bullshit. Missed the "prove it" part, again. 0 for 3.

3) Have you actually earned any medals of note from the US military, or even served in the US military at all? If so, please name the medals, the dates awarded, and the unit(s) you were serving in at the time.
Unsubstantiated (of course), but at least it partially answered the question. Unfortunately, you conspicuously left out the dates and what units you were serving in. 0 for 4.

4) If and when you fail to answer questions 1 through 3, will you own up to your bullshit and apologize to the board, or will you continue your pathetic little charade?
4. Certainly!
Nice answer to an A or B? question. Obviously you will choose the "pathetic little charade" option.
Nothing better to do at the time and I do hob nob with both the supirior tallent elswere
Like the imaginary nameless PhDs you visited last week??? :lol: :lol:
I am an equal oppotunity nob nobber.
You misspelled "knob gobbler".
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

You are truly a wonder of the modern world. A wealthy dean of a prestigious consulting institute, an expert marksman and martial artist, educated world traveller, in-demand weapons analyst. Yet, you are completely unable to prove a single iota of it. Just... can't... get... that.. damn... scanner.. working. How very... convenient.
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Bullshit- your claim was expensive, Wilkens' wasn't. Or were you afraid to ask mommy for permission to go on a trip?
How was mine expencive? You name a range within two hours drive from my home. I go there and shoot while the range master and anyone else I can get, watches. They sign the targets with the specifics. You send the money you've lost. How does that compair with fliing and the time required for ny kind of trip. You must not travel much or know anything at all about it.
Who the hell are you responding to?
Someone who asked were I got my degree.
You've spelt your own company wrong so many times it's hilarious. I suppose you have to re-write the paper sign on your treefort after every rainstorm, though.
The typing, spelling and Dyslexia are old hat. Can't you think up any new attacks?
Emphasis mine. Also, now you're making up random backstory that has nothing to do with anyone's claim. You also realise this makes you much odler (I'd say around 60) than you claimed earlier, right?
Learn to add and subtract. I will be 55 on the 3rd of May 2004.
I don't claim to have the expertise to give this the response it most likely deserves.
Finnaly a truthfull statement.
Use spellcheck, dumbass.
I don't type at all why should I work when I can dictate for the same price?
By 'retired', I assume you mean 'born'. You currently pay secretaries to impress people already so impressed with you that they're willing to pay for your insight?
No two sites with more than two computers.
What the hell do you need CAD for if you can't work a scanner? Don't tell me you design tanks for people as well at this Instatute.
I thought it wuld be fun at the time. Also yes I do design all sorts of stuff.
Maybe you should make better use of your time- perhaps attend your Grade Four writing class where they teach you 'i' before 'e'?
If it's not the spelling, it's the typing. In either case it's not worth the time to check for this crowd.
IGet fucking 81x.com site and post the fucking things for all to see.
I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Get real if there inot an other wa to do it using "old" technology why bother?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Stewart at SDI wrote:To CmdrWilkens; It is not I who wimped out, but all of you who failed to rise to the chalenge. By changing the location from that origionaly specified, you made it look like I was defaulting. In truth, you failed to step up, put up or shut up.( Same goes for the $3,000 bet person, too!)
Wow, are your lies always this transparent? Or do you have to practice? After all, you obviously don't have the time to enjoy an effectively free plane trip and a chance to lay the smackdown on your detractors by prove your words, all in a day's work. Yet you clearly had the time to run around the country for ten days of roadtripping to talk to eight anonymous "Phd-plus type" guys, with no proof whatsoever that even back-of-the-envelope calculations had been performed by any of them. Uh-huh, all that adds up real fine.
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Ma Deuce
Sith Marauder

Post by Ma Deuce »

Oh. He's back :roll:...

Why hasn't this guy received a VI title yet? :?
The M2HB: The Greatest Machinegun Ever Made.
HAB: Crew-Served Weapons Specialist

"Making fun of born-again Christians is like hunting dairy cows with a high powered rifle and scope." --P.J. O'Rourke

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." --J.S. Mill
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

We aren't afraid of you. We only keep you because you are the clown of the moth, nothing more.The only thing scary about you is, that you still think that you are winning.
Is that moth or month?
thais is an APPEAL to your own ATHORITY.
Seems I am not the only one here who can't spell.
You brought two scanners and still don't know how to put it on webspace nor how to send it via e-mail? That's poor...oh yes, you aren't that great in computers, you said yourself.
Does it occur to you, that Mike simply hasn't any interest to give his postal adress to a wannabe-big number like you?
How about you? You could recieve my stuff and post it for me, or are you afraid too?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Durandal wrote:This guy never gets old, I swear. Even if he isn't lying about his credentials, his theory still has huge problems. Not only has he had his theory ripped to shreds by a certified mechanical engineer, but the alternate theory is endorsed by a doctorate-holding astrophysicist.
Why should we belive a mechanical egineer when he makes such obviously flawed judgments? There are other possable ecplanations besides "It's Glowing" and I could demonstraight it someone would give me apostal address to send the photos to.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Durandal wrote:This guy never gets old, I swear. Even if he isn't lying about his credentials, his theory still has huge problems. Not only has he had his theory ripped to shreds by a certified mechanical engineer, but the alternate theory is endorsed by a doctorate-holding astrophysicist.
Why should we belive a mechanical egineer when he makes such obviously flawed judgments? There are other possable ecplanations besides "It's Glowing" and I could demonstraight it someone would give me apostal address to send the photos to.
You keep bringing expertise into this as if it were in some way relevent. Sorry pal, but the most important thing here is being able to present a theory and defend it; something Mike is good at and you have utterly failed to do. You're so busy harping on about your supposed credentials that you fail to realize that we don't give a shit about that if you can't provide a workable alternate theory, something you have been unwilling/unable to do.
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Darth Wong wrote:Don't you just love the way he responds to countless accusations of bragging by giving us ... even more bragging? :lol:

Got you going though, didn't it? Have you ever in your life made anything like that kind of money? Ever? In an adversarial relationship, it's good to give the opponent something to dream about, if you want to get him started and envious.
The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Post by The Aliens »

Stewart at SDI wrote:How was mine expencive? You name a range within two hours drive from my home. I go there and shoot while the range master and anyone else I can get, watches. They sign the targets with the specifics. You send the money you've lost. How does that compair with fliing and the time required for ny kind of trip. You must not travel much or know anything at all about it.
Someone has to get out to a range two hundred miles from your home, fucktard- Wilkens would have paid for you. You know how easy it is to just photocopy some damn form and forge a signature to claim you did it of we're not watching? Not that you'd go to all that trouble- like everything with you, you claim it and have no evidence.
Someone who asked were I got my degree.
Good form to post what you're responding to as well as your repsonse to keep people from asking that.
The typing, spelling and Dyslexia are old hat. Can't you think up any new attacks?
If you stop doing it, I'll stop attacking it.
Learn to add and subtract. I will be 55 on the 3rd of May 2004.
I had to guess at your age in the service, retard- you're not forthcoming with details.
I don't type at all why should I work when I can dictate for the same price?
Wow- you mean either A, someone is typing this for you, or B, you're using a program to transfer speech into letters. Spellcheck is free, retard, assuming you're using Windows 98 or higher at this "Instatute".
Thought not.

No two sites with more than two computers.
More than two sites? I'm floored. Timmy's treehouse next door, then? If you have more than two computers and you're getting a scanner for one argument as you have already claimed, you're stupid. You survivied with no scanner this long, Stewie, why get two for the sake of one already lost debate?
I thought it wuld be fun at the time. Also yes I do design all sorts of stuff.
I recommend the next project being something that thinks for you, you could do with some help.
If it's not the spelling, it's the typing. In either case it's not worth the time to check for this crowd.
Check what? if you sound liek a moron or not? Give it up, get a spell checker.
I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Get real if there inot an other wa to do it using "old" technology why bother?
Exactly- if you can't fly using old-world technology like a steamboat, why bother? Answer: it's faster, better, and cheaper.
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Stewart, if Mike's work is so stupid, why don't you have the ability to EXPLAIN WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS WORK. PRESENT THE CALCULATIONS THAT YOUR ANONYMOUS (NTM fictitious) DOCTORS DID TO SHOW THAT MIKE WAS WRONG.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Fine Stewart, you want to prove yourself to someone? Here's a challange for you. Use your brand new scanner (either one is fine) and scan the following documents:

Your University Diploma
Your Drivers License (feel free to black out the address and license number with electrical tape/digitally)
A tax return for your Stategic Defense Institute (with the appropriate sensitive areas blacked out of course)

If you scan these in, then email me at: jtumminaro@attbi.net then you will at least prove you are not a total bullshitter about your credentials. I will promise not to share the contents of this documents (aside from verfying their validity) to anyone else.

There is the challenge, now step up.
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Stewart at SDI wrote:Why should we belive a mechanical egineer when he makes such obviously flawed judgments?
Yup, "such obviously flawed judgments" which is shared by a PhD of theoretical astrophysics.
There are other possable ecplanations besides "It's Glowing" and I could demonstraight it someone would give me apostal address to send the photos to.
Guess you don't have any "Elegant Solutions" to your "Insolvable Problem" of getting a scanner working properly, huh. :lol:
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Stewart at SDI wrote:Why should we belive a mechanical egineer when he makes such obviously flawed judgments?
Why should we believe a compulsive liar and blowhard when he can't parse English, differentiate between atmosphere and interplanetary space or operate an idiot-proof device such as a scanner?
There are other possable ecplanations besides "It's Glowing" and I could demonstraight it someone would give me apostal address to send the photos to.
Every one here has seen the film (probably dozens of times). We have seen Mike's screen caps. We have seen Dr. Saxton's screencaps. The burden to show that the glowing asteroid remnants aren't actually glowing is yours.
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Stewart at SDI wrote:Got you going though, didn't it? Have you ever in your life made anything like that kind of money? Ever? In an adversarial relationship, it's good to give the opponent something to dream about, if you want to get him started and envious.
Did I forget to mention? I'm actually the Grand Emperor of an Empire where on every planet the roads are all paved with solid gold, houses have frames made of high gold content alloy, with window made of diamond. Every day I am given tributes that would make the entire US annual Military Budget look like pocket money. :roll:

... Bet you're shivering in your boots now. :twisted:
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Stating your misguided bullshit as fact does not make it so. Vapourizing that much iron/nickel (or silicate) is a kiloton+ energy level event. Deal with it.
You are absolutely correct. But my contention is that the event depicted can not possably show the asteroid being "Vaporised" since there is so little expansion of the resulting cloud of "icandesant gas"! Not a single reply has addressed this point correctly. Period.
Actually you have been repatedly challenged to provide the merest shred of evidence of your claimed skills, and you have failed on all counts.
I have offered numerious times, but no one there is willing to help me post the evidence. I assume that is because it would show that, maby I do know what I am talking about. AND that would just blow all kinds of holes in your little fantasy.

So what's our excuse??

On to my questions (with questions re-inserted to reestablish context):

1) Do you actually have a postsecondary degree? If so, prove it.
1. degree from UoNY/Regents Coledge in 1980. I was in Germany at the time and it was part of the Army's Education Center programs.
You apparently missed the second part of that question. 0 for 1.[/quote]

No, I just can't find my cert and am not inclined to look threw the 3,000SF stack of stuff in the basement for it. But if any of you are willing to come over you are wellcome to try.
1a) What are the requirements for being appointed "Dean of Technology" at SDI?
You responded to a question with a pile of unsubstantiated bullshit that doesn't actually answer the frigging question.. 0 for 2.
You obviously do not understand. As the inventor/owner and OEO of the SDI organization, I can do just about aything that I want.
2) Are you actually a world-class sharpshooter, as you have claimed? If so, prove it.
Bullshit. Missed the "prove it" part, again. 0 for 3.
I have been trying for three weeks since the first post after all of you refewsed to take the bait and wager the C note. I have fired on targets in front of dozzens of witneses who signed the targets every weekend since and before. I will post the targets as soon as anyone gives me a postal adress and promises to put them up. I also offered to replicate the feats with one of your own watching. But the guy from Barrington, just a few miles down the road, is not willing to go.

You confuse my ineptitude with computers and the online world with my abilty to shoot a gun well.

3) Have you actually earned any medals of note from the US military, or even served in the US military at all? If so, please name the medals, the dates awarded, and the unit(s) you were serving in at the time.
Unsubstantiated (of course), but at least it partially answered the question. Unfortunately, you conspicuously left out the dates and what units you were serving in. 0 for 4.
I have found my Heart cert. will post when someone gives me a hand. Forgot the rest of the dates as they did not meen that much to me at the time. I would look it up but my DD-214 is silent as to the times and places you seek. Again I will send copies to anyone willing to post them for me.

4) If and when you fail to answer questions 1 through 3, will you own up to your bullshit and apologize to the board, or will you continue your pathetic little charade?
4. Certainly!
Nice answer to an A or B? question. Obviously you will choose the "pathetic little charade" option.
How is the above an A/B question? The certainly refers to my willingness to admit when I am wrong. Something noone here seems willing to do. So far, I havent been wrong.

Sincerely, Stewart.