[GTGOD4] Hail Gnomage!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

[GTGOD4] Hail Gnomage!

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Okay, the other TGOD kinda died, so I am uhh, restarting the battle.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE GNOMES!!!" (OOC: then we'd at least be closer in size :P)

*kicks a random Black Mage in the shin; runs*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Why the fuck do you keep restarting these thing? The other one is FOURTH from the top of this forum.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Why am I restarting it? Because TGODs are fun! If noone wants to participate in them anymore, this one will fall to the bottom of the page and beyond, and I promise I won't start up any more. Otherwise,

*gnaws at Skimmer's ankles*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

These TGOD's have just been spamfests without the thought and much longer posts that generally went into the orginal ASVS version.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Sea Skimmer wrote:These TGOD's have just been spamfests without the thought and much longer posts that generally went into the orginal ASVS version.
I realize that. Like I said, maybe people will stop posting in them. I think having the Gnomish Empire participate in a STGOD would be pretty cool, but I doubt that will happen.
My Audioscrobbler

Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Mitth-raw-nuruodo wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:These TGOD's have just been spamfests without the thought and much longer posts that generally went into the orginal ASVS version.
I realize that. Like I said, maybe people will stop posting in them. I think having the Gnomish Empire participate in a STGOD would be pretty cool, but I doubt that will happen.

Given the fact that the Gnomish Empire has no strategy or tactics whatsoever, and only wins because of uber-wank tech (Which wouldn't be allowed in a STGOD) i doubt that too.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Darksider wrote:
Mitth-raw-nuruodo wrote:

Given the fact that the Gnomish Empire has no strategy or tactics whatsoever, and only wins because of uber-wank tech (Which wouldn't be allowed in a STGOD) i doubt that too.
That was kinda my thoughts too... Oh well.
My Audioscrobbler

Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Darksider wrote:

No one can claim victory in a TGOD. Even if I deployed the HAB everything defeat bomb, which destroys everything everywhere in less then an instant you can find ways to come back.
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Skimmer is right Mitth, its time to let it die. We must come up with a real STGOD nation for the future with real ships, tactics and not as darksider put it
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

And now, this thread is oppressed....
I inadvertently gave birth to all this...and now....I kill it.

Isnt power fun?
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire