Stewie commentary

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

User avatar
Tribun
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 2154
Joined: 2003-05-25 10:02am
Location: Lübeck, Germany
Contact:

Postby Tribun » 2004-02-17 12:30pm

Ted C wrote:You can only take off so much time from your family for this nonsense...


True.
Maybe he also uses this to show his lack of respect fr Steward, to let him sweat before replying. :twisted:
Vader: "Ja Admiral?!"
Piett: "Unsere Schiffe haben den Rasenden Falken gesichtet mein Lord! Aber er ist in ein Asteroidenfeld geflogen, und wir können es nicht riskieren..."
Vader: "Asteroiden interessieren mich nicht, Admiral! Ich will dieses Schiff haben! Und keine weiteren Ausflüchte..."
Piett: "Ja Lord Vader!"


Image

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 02:04pm

He claims to be America as far as I can tell. Course he also boosts about to be able to get handgun headshots at ranges where the bullet would land twenty feet from the aim point and other such nonsense so who knows.


I hope that this person knows that the 200m tragectory's of a .22 or .45 is less than -5' when zero'd at 100m. If I could make head shots at ranges with twenty feet of drop, (about 325-350m for .22 and 450m for the .45) I would be the greatest shot on the planet.

I will bet $100 US, that I can get more hits than misses on a standard sillowet or B-5 target, at 100m, in front of witnesses, with either my .22 or .45 pistol.

I am prepaired to do this anyday at any range in the northern Illinois regeon and have it witnessed by the Range Master, to settle the bet.

It's easy to make snide comments, but a lot harder to put your money were your mouth is.

How about it?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 665
Joined: 2002-09-15 10:37am
Location: Toronto

Postby The Dude » 2004-02-17 02:31pm

Out of curiosity "Stewart at SDI", could you post a URL for the "Strategic Defense Institute". As far as I know, no such thing exists. Unless you have mistakenly replaced Initiative with Institute, which of course would be a natural mistake for someone who actually works there. :roll:

User avatar
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master
Posts: 1201
Joined: 2002-09-29 05:31pm
Location: Finland

Postby Rightous Fist Of Heaven » 2004-02-17 02:47pm

This is most fascinating Stewart when considering that standard 45ACP cartridge effective ranges are in the area of 20 to 60 meters. The classic Colt 1911A1 has a max effective range of 25 meters. So i find your claim a bit dubious.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 02:51pm

Oh, this is getting good. Stewart is proposing that the aperture/exposure settings of the camera are changing so that the light falling on the asteroid is enough to saturate the image. Problem: a change in these settings would affect the appearance of everything in the shot. We don't see any apparent change in the illumination of the Star Destroyer or any of the other asteroids in the picture, so his claim is preposterous.


This person obviously does not know how very sophisticated cameras work. Those that use CCD's to "detect" the light instead of film, like astronomical types and the KH-11 recon sat, can and do adjust the intensity level for each pixel within a certain range, if neccessary. Depending on processing power they may do this between fraims or at certain set intervals like every .1 or .01 seconds. When the signal is very low it will increase the gain untill it is maxed out quite rapidly, but only reduce it slowly based on the total intencity of the entire field. This tends to cause sudden changes in small aria's light intensity to appier much brighter than they really are.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
Solauren
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 7311
Joined: 2003-05-11 09:41pm

Postby Solauren » 2004-02-17 02:54pm

Moron Alert
Moron Alert

He posted in a commentary thread about himself!
:roll:

User avatar
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997
Posts: 17234
Joined: 2003-11-12 01:10pm
Location: Classified
Contact:

Postby Rogue 9 » 2004-02-17 02:54pm

Coming out of your little one on one thread so the rest of us can have a go at you? Good. :twisted:
I will bet $100 US, that I can get more hits than misses on a standard sillowet or B-5 target, at 100m, in front of witnesses, with either my .22 or .45 pistol.

Easy claim to make. Very easy. Given that you can get more hits than misses with either you .22 or your .45 that means that, if you shoot them both, you will hit more often with one than the other. Duh. Hoping we'd miss that in the complex wording, or are you just stupid?

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 03:05pm

The Dude wrote:Out of curiosity "Stewart at SDI", could you post a URL for the "Strategic Defense Institute". As far as I know, no such thing exists. Unless you have mistakenly replaced Initiative with Institute, which of course would be a natural mistake for someone who actually works there. :roll:


No, We are not online. If you want to hire us, send a writen synopsis of your problem and we will send you a quote and contract, specifiing; terms, paramiters, time to compleation and the qualifications of the person(s) who will work on your needs. Upon receipt of funds, we will beguin to work on your problem.

Stewart Davies,
Strategic Defense Institute,
4801 Barreville Rd.
Crystal Lake, Il. 60012
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 03:12pm

I have noticed that a very large percentage of people who boast of their credentials in these debates are lying through their teeth.

Naturally. One who has REAL credentials does not need to boast with them.


I was not boasting, just suppliing the minimum that I thought neccessary to answer Mr. Wong's request, fully and complestly. Since I belive that it will be very hard if not impossable to verify my claims on line I also included the places and times of my studies, as a aid to those of you who feel the need to check up on me.

Since some of you do not understand the military education system, I will further explain it if you want. Just ask.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes
Posts: 30776
Joined: 2002-07-05 05:45pm
Location: Reykjavík, Iceland (not really)

Postby Spanky The Dolphin » 2004-02-17 03:14pm

There's one in Austin, Texas. I do gets some hits that the organisation exists, but most connected to military projects and protests.
Image
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 03:26pm

Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:This is most fascinating Stewart when considering that standard 45ACP cartridge effective ranges are in the area of 20 to 60 meters. The classic Colt 1911A1 has a max effective range of 25 meters. So i find your claim a bit dubious.


I repeat my claim and challenge! More hits than misses on a standard sillowet target, from a full magasine, at 100m, infront of witnesses, any public range within 100 miles of Crystal Lake, Illinois, for a hundred bucks, cash money, U S funds.

I'll even give odds by using my stone stock out of the box gun instead of my Steve Barlow custom .45!

Any takers or is everyone on this board to chiken shit to back up their snid remarks and convictions with some cold hard cash?

In the Army we used to say money talks and BS walks. Well?
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 665
Joined: 2002-09-15 10:37am
Location: Toronto

Postby The Dude » 2004-02-17 03:39pm

Stewart at SDI wrote:No, We are not online. If you want to hire us, send a writen synopsis of your problem and we will send you a quote and contract, specifiing; terms, paramiters, time to compleation and the qualifications of the person(s) who will work on your needs. Upon receipt of funds, we will beguin to work on your problem.

Stewart Davies,
Strategic Defense Institute,
4801 Barreville Rd.
Crystal Lake, Il. 60012


Oh I see, this is an "Institute" that has has produced no known publications of any kind, has no web presence whatsoever (not even indirect mentions), is in no known business directory or almanac of defense contractors, and has a residential address in a small town. Got it.

Excuse me while I go ponder whether this 'SDI' is complete fiction or a home business with a hilariously pompous name while I sit on the "Hollow White Chair of Strategic Defense" at the "Human Waste Disposal Institute" down the hall.

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 03:50pm

Rogue 9 wrote:Coming out of your little one on one thread so the rest of us can have a go at you? Good. :twisted:
I will bet $100 US, that I can get more hits than misses on a standard sillowet or B-5 target, at 100m, in front of witnesses, with either my .22 or .45 pistol.

Easy claim to make. Very easy. Given that you can get more hits than misses with either you .22 or your .45 that means that, if you shoot them both, you will hit more often with one than the other. Duh. Hoping we'd miss that in the complex wording, or are you just stupid?


Either gun, both guns, all shots fired after zero or just some specified number of magasines fired, you make the choice!

Now put up or shut up!
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 665
Joined: 2002-09-15 10:37am
Location: Toronto

Postby The Dude » 2004-02-17 03:57pm

Stewart at SDI wrote:
I was not boasting, just suppliing the minimum that I thought neccessary to answer Mr. Wong's request, fully and complestly. Since I belive that it will be very hard if not impossable to verify my claims on line I also included the places and times of my studies, as a aid to those of you who feel the need to check up on me.


Hmmm...

Stewart at SDI wrote:My background and expertise. Twenty years in Government service, beguinning in the Army Security Agency/SOD, becomming an "independant contractor" ending as Dean of Technology at the Stratigic Defense Institute, with a second in Weapons Systems annalysiss.


You certainly seem to feel that your important-sounding position of "Dean of Technology" at this "institute" in your parents' basement was worth mentioning. How many other people around here start an argument with "here are my credentials..."? You even have this SDI bullshit in your username and your sig!!! [/url]

User avatar
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes
Posts: 30776
Joined: 2002-07-05 05:45pm
Location: Reykjavík, Iceland (not really)

Postby Spanky The Dolphin » 2004-02-17 03:59pm

Wait, hold on, that dean stuff actually sounds familiar from one of my searches just a bit earlier...
Image

I believe in a sign of Zeta.



[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]



"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"

User avatar
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 665
Joined: 2002-09-15 10:37am
Location: Toronto

Postby The Dude » 2004-02-17 04:07pm

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Wait, hold on, that dean stuff actually sounds familiar from one of my searches just a bit earlier...


Sure, it's somewhere on the outer rim of the realm of possibility that this 'SDI" is not fictional, but demonstrating so is his burden, not yours (or mine).

User avatar
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master
Posts: 1201
Joined: 2002-09-29 05:31pm
Location: Finland

Postby Rightous Fist Of Heaven » 2004-02-17 04:11pm

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:This is most fascinating Stewart when considering that standard 45ACP cartridge effective ranges are in the area of 20 to 60 meters. The classic Colt 1911A1 has a max effective range of 25 meters. So i find your claim a bit dubious.


I repeat my claim and challenge! More hits than misses on a standard sillowet target, from a full magasine, at 100m, infront of witnesses, any public range within 100 miles of Crystal Lake, Illinois, for a hundred bucks, cash money, U S funds.

I'll even give odds by using my stone stock out of the box gun instead of my Steve Barlow custom .45!

Any takers or is everyone on this board to chiken shit to back up their snid remarks and convictions with some cold hard cash?

In the Army we used to say money talks and BS walks. Well?


If you up that money to around 3000 US dollars then maybe i can take it. You see, i really have absolutely no point to travel thousands of miles from the other side of the planet to see if a moron comes thru a claim or not when there is only a 100 bucks for me to win.

And i repeat a mere specificational fact. The maximum effective range of a 45ACP round is not even close to 100 meters. In essence, you claim that you can "easilly" exceed the maximum effective range of the round.

Chicken shit indeed. Good fellow Stewart, when anyone even remotely qualified in the use of a search engine, general science and hand guns can see thru your bullshit in one gaze, why on EARTH should anyone SANE bother to spend their time on a jackass who for all they know (and which most likely is true) is nothing more than a moron with a big mouth and little to give. We have seen this all before you know.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.

User avatar
Solauren
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 7311
Joined: 2003-05-11 09:41pm

Postby Solauren » 2004-02-17 04:13pm

Stewart, you are a Internet/Message Base TROLL. Pure and simple. You have the debating skills and tactics of a spoiled ignorant child, the spelling and grammar abilities of a pre-schooler, and claim to work for a company that we can’t even verify if it exists.

Considering how you have yet to put up any new arguments, creditable resources, credentials from anywhere that is publicly recognized, and has presented no verifiable academic backing, I would say you should put up or shut up.

‘More hits then misses at 100 meters’

What the fuck does that have to do with your debates with Mike? That you are a good shot? Wow, congratulations! That and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee!

You want to get some creditability? You want to know the rules of a debate around here?
Fine.

1- Start using a spell checker. If you can’t figure out how to write up a message in a word processor, spell check it, then copy and paste, well, that says a lot right then and there.

2- You claim to have all this education and training? Fine. Get a Digital Imaging Scanner (I’ve seen desktop scanners for $40) or go to an imaging place and have them scan whatever proof you have of your academic training into a computer and save them as JPEG files or some other common image format. Sign up for some free web hosting service, make up a quick ‘click here to see a copy of my diploma’ type page, and post the images online, and then give us the link.

3- You could actually reply to what’s show or said to you. I don’t mean start a new letter I mean something like oh, actually providing calculations and siting source material when you are challenged to present it.
I.e you make a claim, Mike challenges it, provide your backing/proof.

4- Actually read the main site. You know, www.stardestroyer.net, and see if you can find information to dispute what’s posted. And I’m not talking from a fan site. I’m talking from text books (online or offline), and actually site them.
Not ‘some book I borrowed from the library’ (as an example), but ‘According to Websters Dictionary, 1998 Edition, Volume IV, Page 935’.

In other words, if you want to online debate, treat it like you are back in school and writing a major essay or report you are being graded on.

Because that is how a debate works. It’s like a report/essay at school

Figure out your Argument/Your Opinion
Do research to back up your claims/opinion, changing it as needed to reflect new information, and then, where you are ready…
Make your Argument/State your opinion
Provide evidence to back up your claims
Do not provide proof you can’t back up. (i.e why don’t you go to the shooting range and video tape your accuracy with a Digital Video Camera, and then post it online?)
Challenge Evidence presented by your opponent, providing counter-evidence to debunk there’s

Until you figure out how to do all this, you will be mocked, ridiculed and laughed at here.

This is not a place for the stupid, ignorant, misinformed, close-minded or the foolish.

This is StarDestroyer.Net. Were we verbally pick apart stupidity, crush ignorance, correct misinformation, and ridicule the close-minded and the foolish.

Either get with that reality, or slink back under the rock you came from.

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 04:32pm

Oh I see, this is an "Institute" that has has produced no known publications of any kind, has no web presence whatsoever (not even indirect mentions), is in no known business directory or almanac of defense contractors, and has a residential address in a small town. Got it.


Not quite, Ideas do not require a place and the minds that make up the institute are disperced all over the country. I do not live in a small town, but in the country near by. The Institute is were ever we are.

Give us a try. I am sure that you could come up with enough to afford a few minutes of our thought and a problem for us to solve.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 665
Joined: 2002-09-15 10:37am
Location: Toronto

Postby The Dude » 2004-02-17 04:42pm

Stewart at SDI wrote:Not quite, Ideas do not require a place and the minds that make up the institute are disperced all over the country. I do not live in a small town, but in the country near by. The Institute is were ever we are.

Give us a try. I am sure that you could come up with enough to afford a few minutes of our thought and a problem for us to solve.


That sounds like an excellent idea; why, I can't think of any better way to spend my money than to hand it over to a proven scientific incompetent and his fairyland "institute" illuminati.

On the other hand I could, I dunno... hire (or just ask) skilled professional scientists and engineers with legitimate and verifiable qualifications.

Lemme sleep on it.

User avatar
LapsedPacifist
Jedi Knight
Posts: 587
Joined: 2004-01-30 12:06pm
Location: EastCoast N. America
Contact:

Postby LapsedPacifist » 2004-02-17 05:12pm

I ran the numbers of a couple of 45 rounds, and the most optimistic drop at 200(zeroed at 100) that I could find was 34 inches.

LP

User avatar
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight
Darkest Knight
Posts: 18212
Joined: 2002-07-11 01:35am
Location: California

Postby Master of Ossus » 2004-02-17 05:13pm

Stewart, it's become obvious that this SDI you work for is a fabrication concocted as a desperate attempt to boost your own credibility through association with the Strategic Defense INITIATIVE. Your credibility has therefore been shot to hell and back. Congratulations.

REAL think-tanks actually have an address and building because it's so important for even the most gifted scientists and researchers to bounce ideas off of each other while they're working on difficult problems. That's why so much research is done at major research universities instead of at smaller colleges and universities--it's not because the professors are better (though many major universities have excellent faculties), but because SOMEONE ELSE THERE KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE RESEARCHING. Someone can check their work, read their papers, and make sure that they live up to academic standards. At smaller schools that have only a very small chemistry department with many varying specialties, such relationships cannot exist simply because the physics professor next door is doing research on a particular field that is so different from what the chem professor in 201 is doing that they would be incapable of understanding the concepts that are being investigated by their colleagues.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 05:36pm

Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:
Stewart at SDI wrote:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:This is most fascinating Stewart when considering that standard 45ACP cartridge effective ranges are in the area of 20 to 60 meters. The classic Colt 1911A1 has a max effective range of 25 meters. So i find your claim a bit dubious.


I repeat my claim and challenge! More hits than misses on a standard sillowet target, from a full magasine, at 100m, infront of witnesses, any public range within 100 miles of Crystal Lake, Illinois, for a hundred bucks, cash money, U S funds.

I'll even give odds by using my stone stock out of the box gun instead of my Steve Barlow custom .45!

Any takers or is everyone on this board to chiken shit to back up their snid remarks and convictions with some cold hard cash?

In the Army we used to say money talks and BS walks. Well?


If you up that money to around 3000 US dollars then maybe i can take it. You see, i really have absolutely no point to travel thousands of miles from the other side of the planet to see if a moron comes thru a claim or not when there is only a 100 bucks for me to win.

And i repeat a mere specificational fact. The maximum effective range of a 45ACP round is not even close to 100 meters. In essence, you claim that you can "easilly" exceed the maximum effective range of the round.

Chicken shit indeed. Good fellow Stewart, when anyone even remotely qualified in the use of a search engine, general science and hand guns can see thru your bullshit in one gaze, why on EARTH should anyone SANE bother to spend their time on a jackass who for all they know (and which most likely is true) is nothing more than a moron with a big mouth and little to give. We have seen this all before you know.


Ok, if you are so confidant in your research, $3,000 it is. Wire the money to an escro account in Mchenry savings bank, that will be in existance by the end of the week, I will post the routing and account numbers as soon as I have them. Or go online and set up the account in any local bank. Have your lawyer draw the agreement for transfer of the funds and over night it to me for my inspection and approval. Or I will have mine do it if you wire me $200 in US dollars. ( It's your challenge for the high stakes and therefore your responcability to insure fairness for both sides.)

To eliminate any more "Stakes BS" I propose to let Mr. Wong hold the origionaly offerd $100 stakes and inspect the independantly witnessed targets. He can then send me or whoever the money after he has seen the targets and witness statements. Or there must be someone on the board who lives within driving distance of Chicago land willing to hold the money and make the call for the rest of you.

This is typical of people with no real expiriance. They read something somewere and think it applies to everyone everwere. Do more research. A friend of mine has a Raven .22 miniature pocket pistol with a 2" barrel. If anyone there is willing to give me odds in porportion to the differance in barrel lengths between my H.S. .22 with 7.5" BBL and Geo's 2" gun, I'll put up another C-note to your $350 on that wager.

I know what I can do and I know what passes for knowledge on this site. I am prepaired to back up my bost's with cold hard cash. Are any number of you so willing?

Or is this just more BS walkin?
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar
Posts: 146
Joined: 2004-01-28 08:19pm
Location: Crystal Lake Il.

Postby Stewart at SDI » 2004-02-17 05:47pm

Master of Ossus wrote:Stewart, it's become obvious that this SDI you work for is a fabrication concocted as a desperate attempt to boost your own credibility through association with the Strategic Defense INITIATIVE. Your credibility has therefore been shot to hell and back. Congratulations.

REAL think-tanks actually have an address and building because it's so important for even the most gifted scientists and researchers to bounce ideas off of each other while they're working on difficult problems. That's why so much research is done at major research universities instead of at smaller colleges and universities--it's not because the professors are better (though many major universities have excellent faculties), but because SOMEONE ELSE THERE KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE RESEARCHING. Someone can check their work, read their papers, and make sure that they live up to academic standards. At smaller schools that have only a very small chemistry department with many varying specialties, such relationships cannot exist simply because the physics professor next door is doing research on a particular field that is so different from what the chem professor in 201 is doing that they would be incapable of understanding the concepts that are being investigated by their colleagues.


I solve problems, not do "basic research". The rest of my friends gather when we need to. Our specialty of thinking "out side the box" is not in large demand, but when "unconventional approches" are needed, we can set our price. Why would we want to talk to large numbers of people with the same ideas? The value of anything is inversly porportional to the number of people selling it. Would you rather be one of the many or the only shop in town?
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.

User avatar
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 9093
Joined: 2002-07-06 01:24am
Location: Land of the Crabcake
Contact:

Postby CmdrWilkens » 2004-02-17 05:54pm

Well as I can't go anywhere right now thanks to deployment schedules hows about I fly you down to Jacksonville NC, get your weapon checked into base and then go to a range of your choice, set targets at 100m and let you fire one full magazine. I'll pay for the plane ticket PLUS your 100 bucks if you win and I won't even ask for the 100 bucks if you lose as I figure you'll have spent it on the ticket already.

You'll have to move fast as my deployment window is coming up and time is a wasting.
Image
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia

Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE



"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven


Return to “Star Wars vs Star Trek”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests