Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled." - Barnett Cocks, British political writer (1907-)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 778 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-17 02:22pm
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

I think J is a pretty pretty lady. The impact fuse of that nuclear weapon is concealing the form of Shep's raging erection.

Image Image Image
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-17 02:26pm
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Oh, this is the comment thread.

So SHROOMY. You look just like Steve Buscemi -- at least with the EYES -- the EYES show the insanity.

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-21 09:01pm
Has not forgotten the face of his father

I'm surprised no one has made the obvious comment about Death's latest picture.

HUNT'S (tm) FOR EYES!

"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-23 04:25am
Jedi Master

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
I think J is a pretty pretty lady. The impact fuse of that nuclear weapon is concealing the form of Shep's raging erection.

I doubt that. After all, Shep knew that it was just an empty shell without many of the parts required for it to actually go BOOM, which would have seriously curbed his sexual enthusiasm...

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-25 06:44pm
Of Sector 2814

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:

I doubt that. After all, Shep knew that it was just an empty shell without many of the parts required for it to actually go BOOM, which would have seriously curbed his sexual enthusiasm...

As the only other person that was there and thus the one who took the picture, I can say you're full of it. The desire in his eyes - it was haunting.

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-26 01:25am
Emperor's Hand

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:
I'm surprised no one has made the obvious comment about Death's latest picture.

HUNT'S (tm) FOR EYES!

Tatoes fur eyez!

Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-26 11:56pm
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Yes, but 'tatoes' (?) doesn't rhyme with..well, you get the idea. Flagg is a big fan of that phrase.

Hunt's (a brand of tomatoes) on the other hand, fits the bill perfectly.

"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-27 12:12am
Emperor's Hand

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:
Yes, but 'tatoes' (?) doesn't rhyme with..well, you get the idea. Flagg is a big fan of that phrase.

Hunt's (a brand of tomatoes) on the other hand, fits the bill perfectly.

Ah, kk. I didn't know what Hunt's was :D (And we grow the tomatoes ourselves ). :D

Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-07-30 04:59pm
Snuggly Swimmer Babe

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
I think J is a pretty pretty lady.

Thank you! :D

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-08-16 08:18am
Insane Railgunner

Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.
Remember Shroom, it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-08-16 09:42am
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

What?

Image Image Image
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-08-16 12:38pm
Emperor's Hand

Haven't you ever seen 'Silence of the Lambs' shroom?

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-08-31 01:54pm
Jedi Master

I saw a Rye doppelgänger today in a bus. Or rather a Rye look-alike before the braids. I wanted to take of picture of her, too, but she was with her husband/boyfriend, who looked like he might give me some trouble, so I were a pussy and didn't. But hell, for a moment I thought it was Rye, before I realized her gender, and also the fact that the possibility of Rye visiting my town was rather slim :P

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2010-11-12 08:06pm
Carvin' Marvin

@Fina

You look like a refugee from the 80s in the first two pics. Iz mucho cool :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

My Fundie Guide The World Has Ended.....Life Goes On

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-16 11:58pm
Keeper of the Schwartz

I know it was said in The Mess, but I feel it needs repeating:

You look good in white Rob. :P

ImageImage
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 12:31am
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!

Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!
It's Wilson! Congratulations!

Lonestar, perhaps the child in you left. :P I like the stormtrooper shirt.

If I was to worship God, it would be my lord, Baal.
P-38 Fanboy

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 12:53am
Sith Apprentice

Lonestar wrote:
I know it was said in The Mess, but I feel it needs repeating:

You look good in white Rob. :P

I always knew I could pull off the bare-shouldered look. :oops: :wink:

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 12:56am
Sith Apprentice

Soontir C'boath wrote:
It's Wilson! Congratulations!

Yes. Yes it is. Looking as dashing as always I'm sure I can bribe you to agree. :)

Soontir C'boath wrote:
Lonestar, perhaps the child in you left. :P I like the stormtrooper shirt.

He swore he was on the pill, I should never have trusted him. Got himself down to his pre-pregnancy weight quick too, those hollywood diets. 8)

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 01:03am
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Location: Versace Versace Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati
Holy shit it's Rob Wilson!

XXV

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 01:12am
Sith Apprentice

Phantasee wrote:
Holy shit it's Rob Wilson!

I think you'll find the correct proclaimation is "LO! The Sun hath risen in mine world! Let men cheer in triumph and women scream in ecstacy! It is the great and noble Rob Wilson!"

But I'll let you off, it's been a while since anyone's had to proclaim it... I bet the Orchestra isn't even set up to play my anthem either. (sigh) 8)

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 04:27pm
Carvin' Marvin

I thought the correct proclamation was "Yo, chef! Where's my steak?"

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

My Fundie Guide The World Has Ended.....Life Goes On

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-17 04:41pm
Sith Apprentice

fgalkin wrote:
I thought the correct proclamation was "Yo, chef! Where's my steak?"

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

I never made it as far as Steak Chef. :( Just trusted not to burn toast, chips and the occasional vegetable. :P

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-18 08:04pm
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Location: Versace Versace Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati
Hey Sean, you going to the gun show or something? :lol:

XXV

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-01-20 04:50pm
Insane Railgunner

Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.
Phantasee wrote:
Hey Sean, you going to the gun show or something? :lol:

Hey, I want tickets! Image

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES! PostPosted: 2011-02-08 06:25pm
Rabid Monkey

Shroomy, good work. I like the little wheelgun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 778 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next