How do you like your pizza?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

R.O.A
Padawan Learner

How do you like your pizza?

Post by R.O.A »

I like myne NY style with chicken and bbq sauce. I cannot stand pinnaples on it just chicken, and lots and lots of cheese lol.

What does everyone else think?
Arrow
Jedi Council Member

Post by Arrow »

My usual pizza is pepperoni, sausage and green pepper. But I also like onion, ham, hamburger, black olives, red pepper and a soft, thick crust (no fillers). Just keep the fruit, fish and cheddar off my pizza.
Artillery. Its what's for dinner.
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

I like mine with Mushrooms, Olives, and Pineapple.
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I personally love all pizza. To paraphrase,

"Pizza is like sex; when it's good, it's REALLY good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good."
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

ham and pineapple with multiple cheese *drools*
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Bertie Wooster
Jedi Council Member
Location: reposed at the bosom of Nyx on the shores of Formentera

Post by Bertie Wooster »

BBQ sauce on a pizza?! :shock:

Ewww.

I like my pizzas made by an authentic ITALIAN pizzaria, and my favorite toppings are sausage, mushroom, pepperoni, garlic and sometimes onion.

We had a thread somewhat related to this one a while ago here.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Pepperoni.

I'm a fairly boring guy when it comes to food.

Chicago style's also nice as long as it doesn't have those bloody vegetables littered throughout.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

I like a good slice of pepperoni or meatball cooked at a real Italian family-owned pizzeria.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

deep dish with pepperoni, ham, sausage, canadian bacon, bacon, and meat in general.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Just as long as there's
a)meat,
b)the minimum possible amount of cheese, and
c) no trace of any mushrooms or seafood whatsoever,
I'm fine.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Frutti de Mare.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

I like a couple types of pizza in particular.

A) Hawaiian style. With the ham and pineapple . . . amazingly good.
B) Anything combining any manner of pizza meat and hot green chile peppers. It has to be hot, it can't be no pussy peppers, otherwise it's just slimy.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Pepperoni mainly, but i am partial to the guilty pleasure that is Kebab Pizza. There's plenty of people who like pizza toppings that sound awful (Tuna fish and sweetcorn) and i'm in the category that likes donner kebab pizza.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Pepperoni. Lots and lots of it. Regular cheese is nice, too. I don't really like any others... I'm a -really- picky eater.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

meat, meat, and more meat. and plenty of cheese. none of this vegetarian shit. give me sauce, cheese and meat. though i'm not a big ham eater, so i typically avoid that and canadian bacon on my pizza. otherwise, if it's meat, it goes on.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Zaia
Inamorata

Re: How do you like your pizza?

Post by Zaia »

R.O.A wrote:I like myne NY style with chicken and bbq sauce. I cannot stand pinnaples on it just chicken, and lots and lots of cheese lol.

What does everyone else think?
Are you Australian? The Aussies are the only ones I know of who put pineapple on a pizza as a default topping.

That said, I love BBQ chicken pizza with chicken, onion and lots of sauce (oh yeah, and cheese). No pineapple or bacon for me, thanks. Ick.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: How do you like your pizza?

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote: That said, I love BBQ chicken pizza with chicken, onion and lots of sauce (oh yeah, and cheese). No pineapple or bacon for me, thanks. Ick.
What's wrong with bacon on a pizza? I agree that pineapple is something you have to be in the mood for, but bacon?
That being said, BBQ chicken pizza rocks.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Either a good chicken, some onions, and loads of BBQ sauce or a good meat lovers with the works.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Zeus, where do I start?

My favorite I think would be Chicago. Particularly if I can get it at an Uno's Pizzeria, who claims to have invented said pizza.

I love any kind of Italian meats on my pizza. Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, both. Particularly with peppers and onions. And Papa John's has an Italian Meats Pizza with Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Salami and Linguica... I died and went to pork fat heaven.

And occasionally I'll go for the BBQ chicken pizza. But keep that pineapple shit away from it. I like pineapple for a side dish or dessert but it does not belong *on* the pizza.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
KowaiYukiDono
Youngling

Post by KowaiYukiDono »

Cooked.

With cheese.

Honestly, I love BBQ chicken with mayo, meatball with sweet corn, and pepperoni with extra cheese and extra sauce. Don't laugh at me, they're all tasty.

Unfortunately, due to dietary allergies, I don't do pizza very often at all.
3y3 M ub3r thx 4 a5kn!
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

Pepperoni, Bacon, and extra cheese on a sourdough crust.
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Jay
Padawan Learner

Post by Jay »

Ham, pineapple, green peppers, lashings of onion and lots of cheese. Sometimes a little spinach just seals the deal, but that runs the risk of making the pizza good for you; a fate which should be avoided wherever possible.

As a dear friend of mine often says: "There are three main food groups - flat, round and greasy, and pizza covers all three."
...and knowing is half the battle
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Meat lovers style. Pepperoni, sausage, ham, and any other type of meat you can squish on it. Hell, if they'd put a Porterhouse on a Pizza, I'd be first in line to buy one.

I also like the standard Pepperoni with onion, peppers, olives, and mushrooms but depending on where I get it, I like to ask for less sauce. Places like Pizza Hut and such tend to drowned it in sauce.

But I've found that the chicken pizza's that have cropped up lately are good as hell too. What's that? I can have bacon on my chicken pizza? Sure, thow on a shit load of it. :D
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Peperoni and Mushroom from this Brick Oven pizza place on Union Square... Kicks so much ass that it's unimaginable.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
DocHorror
Rabid Monkey

Post by DocHorror »

BBQ Sauce and Japeleno Peppers.