what, no Eurovision thread

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Re: what, no Eurovision thread

Post by mr friendly guy »

Quick, we got to weaponise Conchita and use her against geopolitical rivals. My first target would be places affected by drought.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

*sigh* All this fuss over a modern pantomime dame. Honestly, blokes have been dressing up as women in the name of performance art since Shakespeare's day.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
HMS Sophia
Jedi Master

Post by HMS Sophia »

Zaune wrote:*sigh* All this fuss over a modern pantomime dame. Honestly, blokes have been dressing up as women in the name of performance art since Shakespeare's day.
Try much, much earlier. Ancient Greek theatre had only male actors, and so all female roles (and there were lots) were played by men.
"Seriously though, every time I see something like this I think 'Ooo, I'm living in the future'. Unfortunately it increasingly looks like it's going to be a cyberpunkish dystopia, where the poor eat recycled shit and the rich eat the poor." Evilsoup, on the future

StarGazer, an experiment in RPG creation