A proper Merry Christmas!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Eleas
Jaina Dax

A proper Merry Christmas!

Post by Eleas »

...it's a 'proper' one because by God, everybody knows that real people celebrate Christmas today, on the 24th. So, to all you ladies and gents and sundry anthropomorphic personifications, I wish you a Merry Christmas!

God Jul allihopa! Hugs and surströmming all around!

*throws confetti*
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
Skgoa
Jedi Master

Re: A proper Merry Christmas!

Post by Skgoa »

Yep, since the sun has already set, Christmas has begun over here. :)

Frohe Weihnachten!
http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74

This is pre-WWII. You can sort of tell from the sketch style, from thee way it refers to Japan (Japan in the 1950s was still rebuilding from WWII), the spelling of Tokyo, lots of details. Nothing obvious... except that the upper right hand corner of the page reads "November 1931." --- Simon_Jester
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Skgoa wrote:Yep, since the sun has already set, Christmas has begun over here. :)

Frohe Weihnachten!
Frohe Weihnachten und viele Geschenke für euch alle. :P
Björn Paulsen

--Chinua Achebe
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Damned furiners! Trying to take away our hallowed god given American holiday! Now where's my Coke bottle with Santa so Is can teach yous a lesson!

:P
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Ghost Rider wrote:Damned furiners! Trying to take away our hallowed god given American holiday! Now where's my Coke bottle with Santa so Is can teach yous a lesson!

In related news

we just annexed the fucking North pole, and we're holding Santa and all his Coke ransom. Yours no longer. Bitch. :D
Björn Paulsen

--Chinua Achebe
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Merry Christmas to all of you, and to your families, however you celebrate this time of year.

May next year find you and yours content and healthy, and may blessings be upon you.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Eleas wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Damned furiners! Trying to take away our hallowed god given American holiday! Now where's my Coke bottle with Santa so Is can teach yous a lesson!

In related news

we just annexed the fucking North pole, and we're holding Santa and all his Coke ransom. Yours no longer. Bitch. :D
Damn it! No...oh wait, guess we'll have to annex Mexico for their real sugar variety. Stupid paper work.

And you can have Santa. The fat man is always giving me coal. Just because I asked for one universal destroying device one time in college...

So if you can fill that order, then I say Merry Christmas :mrgreen:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MERII KURISUMASU! Watashiwa nandesko, domo arigato mister Roboto! Hai! Fishu-sticksu, toyota mitsubishi banzai! KUSO! KIYAAAA!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

Hope all yours suck less than mine is going to.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Hope it doesn't.

Mine so far was fairly good. Got some stuff, even from Dad whom I've actually got my present a month ago. It was just some chocolate and books, but still nice of him. :D
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Eleas wrote:

In related news

See, Santa's coke is ok, but the real bomb blow comes from my boy Carlos down in Mobile. Straight from the hills of Colombia like a latino Narco-Claus, man. Santa's still peddling that bunk ass Mexican blow, it just ain't the same, yo.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Malagar
Youngling

Post by Malagar »

Eleas wrote:

In related news

The North Pole? But Santa lives on Greenland, and it's been Danish all along. :)
Though the Americans did give him a paint job…

Anyway
Merry Christmas to the lot of you.
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Mr. Coffee wrote:See, Santa's coke is ok, but the real bomb blow comes from my boy Carlos down in Mobile. Straight from the hills of Colombia like a latino Narco-Claus, man. Santa's still peddling that bunk ass Mexican blow, it just ain't the same, yo.
Sorry, dude, I gotta call BS. Look it's cool, understand that I ain't talking shit about your homie Carlos, but one visit to the Fat Man and some of his "special snow" it'll blow your mind, man; it'll be elves and flying reindeer and shit you wouldn't believe.
Björn Paulsen

--Chinua Achebe
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Eleas wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:See, Santa's coke is ok, but the real bomb blow comes from my boy Carlos down in Mobile. Straight from the hills of Colombia like a latino Narco-Claus, man. Santa's still peddling that bunk ass Mexican blow, it just ain't the same, yo.
Sorry, dude, I gotta call BS. Look it's cool, understand that I ain't talking shit about your homie Carlos, but one visit to the Fat Man and some of his "special snow" it'll blow your mind, man; it'll be elves and flying reindeer and shit you wouldn't believe.
Been there, done that. Hell, I even snorted a line of Mrs. Claus' tits once. Now, I'm not saying Santa's booger suger ain't good. All I'm saying is while Santa's blow will have you seeing elves and reindeer and shit, Calrlos' stuff will have you elbow deep in some Vegas showgirl's ass working her face like she was a 5'2" 105Lbs flesh muppet before you can say "ho ho ho, where my money at".

Just sayin'...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Talhe
Padawan Learner

Post by Talhe »

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and may the world be a better place the same time next year. Also, those wishing for a white Christmas are free to take the snow from Minnesota; we have more then enough.
What can change the nature of Man?

-Ravel Puzzlewel, Planescape: Torment
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

Eleas wrote:Sorry, dude, I gotta call BS. Look it's cool, understand that I ain't talking shit about your homie Carlos, but one visit to the Fat Man and some of his "special snow" it'll blow your mind, man; it'll be elves and flying reindeer and shit you wouldn't believe.
Yo, lab test verified, fat boy puts mephedrone in his blow. That's why it's so "special".
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Last night was a pretty good, proper christmas. Lots of family, lots of food and ofcourse one has to watch donald ducks christmas on the telly.

Here's a snapshot of the appetizer, so much pickled and smoked fish, and me who don't like fish, tried it all though! The main meal consisted of the traditional & proper grey salted (oven baked, not boiled!) christmas ham, carrot & rutabaga casseroles, etc, etc. Oh and schnaps too!

Then later on Santa and I believe an apprentice Santa came and visited us to hand out gifts, all the way from Korvatunturi (santa doesn't live on the north pole fyi):
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
xt828
Padawan Learner

Post by xt828 »

Christmas day is more or less over now. Smashed the traditional cold meat lunch and managed to polish off half a pavlova afterwards. It's not bad for you if you eat it on christmas day, after all.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

We don't really do "traditional" christmas food. This year we had venison and chestnut casserole, it was gorgeous.
Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Post by Master_Baerne »

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to heartily recommend a French Christmas dinner - probably the best meal I've had. Should you find yourselves in France over the holidays, get yourselves invited to somebodie's house.

In other news, Merry Christmas, everyone! Or Happy Holidays, if you prefer.
Conversion Table:

2000 Mockingbirds = 2 Kilomockingbirds
Basic Unit of Laryngitis = 1 Hoarsepower
453.6 Graham Crackers = 1 Pound Cake
1 Kilogram of Falling Figs - 1 Fig Newton
Time Between Slipping on a Banana Peel and Smacking the Pavement = 1 Bananosecond
Half of a Large Intestine = 1 Semicolon
open_sketchbook
Jedi Master

Post by open_sketchbook »

I've been telling everyone "Merry Newtonmass"
1980s Rock is to music what Giant Robot shows are to anime
Think about it.

Cruising low in my N-1 blasting phat beats,
showin' off my chrome on them Coruscant streets
Got my 'saber on my belt and my gat by side,
this here yellow plane makes for a sick ride
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I helped my mom with dinner: Baked steak & gravy, mashed potatoes, corn and beans. Pumpkin pie and Mom's Raw Apple Spice Cake for dessert.

The ride home put me to sleep.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

Eleas wrote:God Jul allihopa! Hugs and surströmming all around!

*throws confetti*
*throws up*

Next you'll be offering the exhumed salmon (why can't we let the deceased fish rest in peace?). I'll just have the meatballs and ham, please.
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Dooey Jo wrote:
Eleas wrote:God Jul allihopa! Hugs and surströmming all around!

*throws confetti*
*throws up*

Next you'll be offering the exhumed salmon (why can't we let the deceased fish rest in peace?). I'll just have the meatballs and ham, please.
Oh, I'd never eat the wretched thing myself, of course. All the more reason to display unstinting generosity toward others, surely? :D
Björn Paulsen

--Chinua Achebe