Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: [Demiurgas] Hilarious meltdown PostPosted: 2012-04-27 10:52am
Padawan Learner

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/2 ... ostpopular

There are worse ways to die, but you probably don't want to think about them, especially if you're a guy.

A Chinese man was reportedly killed last week when a woman squeezed his testicles until he collapsed during a fight over a parking space.

This being China, I hope she receives a quick death penalty.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:00am
is an asshole.

Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!
Yeah, because I'm sure the two guys beating on him had nothing to do with it. But yeah, let's execute people because they did something incredibly stupid in a fit of anger...

Seriously, stop fucking posting, dipshit.

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceFlooring: For a good lay, call...

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:02am
Padawan Learner

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Yeah, because I'm sure the two guys beating on him had nothing to do with it. But yeah, let's execute people because they did something incredibly stupid in a fit of anger...

Seriously, stop fucking posting, dipshit.

"Squeezed his testicles UNTIL HE WAS UNCONCIOUS". Yes, there were two men beating up on him. But it's not as if they weren't possibly pinning him down so she could crush his balls with her hand(s), which is how I read it. Besides, why can't we just execute them all?

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:14am
Padawan Learner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6PqJGNZ5I

The Lord loves a hanging!

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:21am
is an asshole.

No, really, skippy... Stop fucking posting. Not just here, just stop entirely and take your lame ass the fuck back to 4chan or whatever internet rock you crawled out from under.

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:27am
Emperor's Hand

Oh for crying out loud, Demi, you're up in arms over a murder on the other side of the fucking planet?

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 11:28am
Padawan Learner

Nihao.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 12:01pm
Emperor's Hand

I see. My mistake. Since you don't state your location, I had sort of assumed you were from one of the usual places SDN posters mostly live.

However, I still find it somewhat ridiculous for you to be up in arms over this, and you've over-interpreted it to a degree that makes a farce of it. "Evil Woman Murders Man," as if you actually knew that this was death by nut-crunching, as opposed to, say, death by random guys beating someone when he's down, which is something that happens every day all over the world even though it really, really shouldn't.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 12:06pm
Padawan Learner

It was just a joke, I was just kind of conceeding I"m not from China. Although I fail at humor. :|

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:16pm
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Enough with the tough guy act asshole. Who are you to judge who lives and dies? Jackass.

To Absent Friends
Rob Dalton | Admin Smash | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:18pm
Padawan Learner

"You're Dalton."

That's enough of an insult already.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:24pm
is an asshole.

I'm gonna get a laugh at your Parting Shots thread...

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:29pm
Jedi Council Member

Off Topic: I have a bad feeling about this...

On Topic: I'll admit that was a cruel way to take the guy down, but with two other people (men no less) beating him senseless? What do you expect to happen? I highly doubt it was the woman who killed him honestly.

SDNW5: Republic of Arcadia...Sweden in SPAAACE

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:31pm
Padawan Learner

Skywalker_T-65 wrote:
Off Topic: I have a bad feeling about this...

On Topic: I'll admit that was a cruel way to take the guy down, but with two other people (men no less) beating him senseless? What do you expect to happen? I highly doubt it was the woman who killed him honestly.

It could have a bit of an over-reaction on my part, but you can knock a guy out, and kill just by doing that.
Still, the article easily gave me the wrong idea from how it was written.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:41pm

Demiurgas wrote:
"You're Dalton."

That's enough of an insult already.

You're fucking with the wrong admin dipshit.

To Absent Friends
Rob Dalton | Admin Smash | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:47pm
Padawan Learner

"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"!

And fuck you, dickhead.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:48pm

Bye asshole.

To Absent Friends

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:49pm
Padawan Learner

Bye dickhead.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 01:54pm

And thus an ITG learns what happens when he Taunts the Wookiee.

To Absent Friends

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 02:11pm
Carvin' Marvin

Mr. Coffee wrote:
I'm gonna get a laugh at your Parting Shots thread...

I think you already did, considering it's this thread....

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

My Fundie Guide The World Has Ended.....Life Goes On

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 02:33pm
is an asshole.

Aw... Sometimes you say the sweetest things, fgalkin.

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-27 03:30pm
The Doctor

Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia
Demiurgas wrote:
Nihao.

小孩,如果Dalton丢你出去,不要让门打你的屁股.

Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Like Dr Taylor on Facebook
Crowd funding a charity of Matt Taylor's choice
Female friend of Matt Taylor who made the shirt speaks out
Matt Taylor shirt sold here

Post subject: Re: Evil Woman Murders Man Over Parking Space In Brutal Mann PostPosted: 2012-04-28 04:36am
Emperor's Hand

I think that was the funniest meltdown I've ever seen on this board, and I've seen plenty.

Punting this to Parting Shots.

JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.