AndroAsc suffers from White Conservative Victim Syndrome

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

AndroAsc
Padawan Learner
Posts: 231
Joined: 2009-11-21 07:44am

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by AndroAsc »

Even fucking Orville is better than Trek now!!! I just watched the first few min of Orville Season 3, and there's more space battle action than the ENTIRE of ST Picard Season 1 and 2 put together. Fucking Star Trek Picard should be renamed to Ground Trek Picard.
User avatar
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard
Posts: 16060
Joined: 2002-09-16 11:13pm
Location: A video store in Australia

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Gandalf »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:44amMaybe go read the DSMV manual... but that goes to shit too because mental health is now politicized and PC.
That's a huge misunderstanding of the relationships between politics and psychology. Foucault's Madness and Civilisation would prove a good read.
FUCK OFF DIPSHIT. Nobody wants your preachy woke bullshit stories. Nobody wants fucking diversity stories. Go woke go broke... we will see. They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release. Real SW/ST fans will not stand for this bullshit... don't forget how Solo flopped! I'm not watching anything that has not been approved by Dave Filoni and KK can fuck off.

As I said, I'm not paying for content anymore. All they will have left is SJW virtue signaling bullshitters who are also not paying customers, and maybe what tiny niche fucktards like you won't be enough to sustain them from a revenue perspective.

So yes, go and kill ST/SW... we should just go all out woke so that we can collapse these franchises ASAP because they just need to burn it to the ground now.
Nah. Do you just believe "go woke, go broke" because it rhymes, or is there deeper analysis to back it up? People went nuts before Black Panther came out, but then it made crazy money.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte
Posts: 5174
Joined: 2005-06-25 06:50pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by bilateralrope »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:32am Go read a fucking dictionary if you don't know how to use pronouns. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW PRONOUNS HAVE BEEN USED SINCE LIKE THE DAWN OF THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS THE POWER TO DEMAND THAT WE ALL USE OUR FUCKING PRONOUNS? My pronouns are FUCK/OFF.
Is the Oxford English Dictionary good enough for you ?

Because they have a traced the singular they back to 1375.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner
Posts: 231
Joined: 2009-11-21 07:44am

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by AndroAsc »

Gandalf wrote: 2022-08-21 11:05am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:44amMaybe go read the DSMV manual... but that goes to shit too because mental health is now politicized and PC.
That's a huge misunderstanding of the relationships between politics and psychology. Foucault's Madness and Civilisation would prove a good read.
FUCK OFF DIPSHIT. Nobody wants your preachy woke bullshit stories. Nobody wants fucking diversity stories. Go woke go broke... we will see. They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release. Real SW/ST fans will not stand for this bullshit... don't forget how Solo flopped! I'm not watching anything that has not been approved by Dave Filoni and KK can fuck off.

As I said, I'm not paying for content anymore. All they will have left is SJW virtue signaling bullshitters who are also not paying customers, and maybe what tiny niche fucktards like you won't be enough to sustain them from a revenue perspective.

So yes, go and kill ST/SW... we should just go all out woke so that we can collapse these franchises ASAP because they just need to burn it to the ground now.
Nah. Do you just believe "go woke, go broke" because it rhymes, or is there deeper analysis to back it up? People went nuts before Black Panther came out, but then it made crazy money.
Black Panther was not woke...
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte
Posts: 5174
Joined: 2005-06-25 06:50pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by bilateralrope »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:44am They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release.
I'm going to demand to see your evidence for this claim.

Because all I know is that test audiences gave Batgirl the same scores as Black Adam. But the movie starring a white dude didn't get canceled.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner
Posts: 231
Joined: 2009-11-21 07:44am

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by AndroAsc »

bilateralrope wrote: 2022-08-21 11:16am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:32am Go read a fucking dictionary if you don't know how to use pronouns. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW PRONOUNS HAVE BEEN USED SINCE LIKE THE DAWN OF THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS THE POWER TO DEMAND THAT WE ALL USE OUR FUCKING PRONOUNS? My pronouns are FUCK/OFF.
Is the Oxford English Dictionary good enough for you ?

Because they have a traced the singular they back to 1375.
"The opinions and other information contained in the OED blog posts and comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Oxford University Press."

Opinion piece from woke academics have zero value. It's obvious when this article is clearly politicized over TN laws and they even use the word "mansplaining". Again, the leftist cunts attempt to use edge cases to normalize everything. FUCK OFF.
AndroAsc
Padawan Learner
Posts: 231
Joined: 2009-11-21 07:44am

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by AndroAsc »

bilateralrope wrote: 2022-08-21 11:19am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:44am They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release.
I'm going to demand to see your evidence for this claim.

Because all I know is that test audiences gave Batgirl the same scores as Black Adam. But the movie starring a white dude didn't get canceled.
https://thepostmillennial.com/batgirl-m ... redeemable

Nobody gives a shit about test audience and critics... because they are all woke PC sycophants. Just look at any difference between the critics vs audience score on woke products. And we know the gap would be larger because these platforms are now censoring down votes and negative reviews!
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_trek_picard/s02 (85% vs 26%)
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_ ... covery/s03 (91% vs 40%)

Here's a non-woke movie:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_ ... wars_story (84% vs 86%)
User avatar
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard
Posts: 16060
Joined: 2002-09-16 11:13pm
Location: A video store in Australia

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Gandalf »

You're increasingly funny.
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 11:16am Black Panther was not woke...
Read contemporary discourse. The film was dismissed as woke until it came out and it made sweet coin. It's almost as though the glorious anti-wokists may not be wholly intellectually honest.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
User avatar
Zaune
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 7159
Joined: 2010-06-21 11:05am
Location: In Transit
Contact:

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Zaune »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 11:16amBlack Panther was not woke...
Only in the sense that Adrian Killmonger kind of had a point about a lot of stuff and deserved a better ending than he got.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)


Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin


Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
User avatar
Solauren
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 9571
Joined: 2003-05-11 09:41pm

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Solauren »

bilateralrope wrote: 2022-08-21 11:19am
AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 10:44am They already cancelled Batgirl because it was too woke to release.
I'm going to demand to see your evidence for this claim.

Because all I know is that test audiences gave Batgirl the same scores as Black Adam. But the movie starring a white dude didn't get canceled.
Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson is not a white dude. HIs father is African-American, and his mother is polynesian.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 11553
Joined: 2003-04-10 03:45pm
Location: Cheshire, England

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Crazedwraith »

AndroAsc wrote: 2022-08-21 11:22am Here's a non-woke movie:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_ ... wars_story (84% vs 86%)
Rogue One is not Woke? But it has a multi cultural cast shoving themselves down your throat? All that forcing anti-imperialist morality into the story line where it wasn't needed!

The main villain is an old white guy. Two of them in fact with beef against each other.

Rogue One is pretty damn woke.

God you're a ridiculous cliché of a right wing idiot I can't believe you're not a parody or a troll.
User avatar
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage
Posts: 21785
Joined: 2003-02-12 10:59pm

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by LadyTevar »

Well, Ms Fuck/Off, you may do so, for the next 7 days

Thread locked.
Image
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
User avatar
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
Posts: 22616
Joined: 2002-07-03 06:16pm
Location: New York, the Fuck You State
Contact:

Re: I'm FUCKING sick of the WOKE garbage on TV these days!

Post by Dalton »

"Woke" is a codeword for "I'm a fragile mediocre conservative cisgendered white male and I want all entertainment to be tailored specifically to me".

Misogyny and Anti-LGBTQIA+ hatred - hatred in general, that is directed at people for who they are - is not welcome here.

Ban is permanent.
Image
Image
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Locked