10 reasons Repubs are better in the sack..!!!

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

theski
Sith Marauder

10 reasons Repubs are better in the sack..!!!

Post by theski »

AHHHHHHHHH Yea..
:D
1. NO CONSCIENCE!
A Republican man will never whine in the middle of the night—let alone in the middle of screwing you—about the girlfriend/wife/whatever he is “devastating” by sleeping with you. He just does it. It’s all about him—he needs to be the best you ever had, and that can be a good thing if your getting off is contingent on his. He doesn’t even stay for breakfast. (Though if you do make him breakfast, he is eternally grateful and will go down on you for another several hours.) One word: pancakes!

2. NO TEARS!
A Republican man will never, ever cry. Not on election night (no matter what happens). Not when you’re breaking up with him (what, you think he cared?). Not even when he’s having “a problem I’ve never had before, really, I’m not kidding, I swear.”

3. A SENSE OF PERSPECTIVE
I’ve dated Democrats whose nights have been ruined (forever!) due to some stupid-ass comment by Bill Frist on Hardball. I’ve watched them go all mopey, argue with the TV…and then their little weenies disappear. Not so with GOPers. Republicans, particularly when naked, do not want to sit around and talk about Social Security privatization. Or Iraq, for chrissake. Or why (oh, boo hoo, get over it!) Kerry lost. They don’t even want to sit around naked and talk about George W. Bush. They just want you to sit on them.

4. A SENSE OF HUMOR
Republicans are happy to watch Jon Stewart with you. They think he’s a riot. They don’t parse every word he says in an effort to figure out if “The Huffington Post” will approve. They just laugh, pour another cocktail, and decide upon which couch they will fuck your brains out after the show.

5. FOREPLAY
Democrats often need something incredibly erotic—like Meet the Press—to get revved up, particularly on a Sunday morning (there are only so many sections of The New York Times). Republicans, on the other hand, don’t even need Fox News to get it up. They understand that foreplay is about sex. And lots of it. Democrats are too busy checking if the condoms you keep in the jar by the bed are good for the environment. And by the time they figure that out, we’ve all lost our erections.

6. SIZE
It is absolutely, positively, 100 percent true that Republicans have bigger dicks. Just ask Lynne Cheney. (Dick is the Liam Neeson of Washington!)

7. EFFICIENCY
Republicans are much more likely to whip their dicks out during the cab ride back from dinner. (This is not an urban myth.) They are also more inclined to get started in the elevator, pin you against a wall, do you on the kitchen sink, wherever. Democrats bring jammies, spend at least twenty minutes prior to “sex time” doing God knows fucking what in the bathroom, and then emerge with a big grin that says: “After all I did for you supporting equal pay and abortion rights, the least you could do is make love to me.” Democrats always think you owe them. Republicans, because they’ve never done a goddamn thing for you, have no such delusions.

8. LARGESSE
Republicans have great taste in restaurants and will never make the wussiest of pre-date proposals: “You pick.” They understand that a woman wants a guy who knows how to pick a restaurant by himself. And who doesn’t feel the need to tell you what Zagat said about it before you get there. A Republican also knows how to order wine without getting all prissy about it, never dissects the bill (they don’t even look at it!), and will never, ever—ever—say, “Well, yes, I think that’s fair; your half comes to $39.25, but you had one more drink than I did,” if you offer to pay. They won’t let you think about offering to pay. This is so sexy! The best part: There’s never any guilt involved; we all know they got their tax break.

9. WOOING TECHNIQUES
Republicans will never send you group e-mails that consist of the entire text of Al Gore’s last speech (that was “woefully underreported” but “I knew you’d want to read it in its entirety”). Or the sign-up sheet for Democracy in Action, or whatever the hell those weirdos from the Howard Dean campaign are up to now. Or forms to send your congressperson because something terrible is happening to some woman you don’t know in Niger. (And you’d better send it to a hundred more friends or her labia will be removed tonight!!!) Nah. Republicans send e-mails that say: “I can’t wait to eat your pussy.”

10. NIGHTSTAND READING
You will never hear a Republican say, “Let’s just cuddle and read The New Yorker tonight.” They understand you do not want reading materials in bed. You want a man.
GQ
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

You forgot 10.5, or either that or it was posted afterwards.
10.5. THE BIG CAVEAT
Yes, Republicans are the better lay—but only the Republicans you’ve never heard of. The more prominent they are, the less fuckable they are. The opposite is true of Democrats. Think about it. Is there any woman on the face of the earth who wouldn’t fuck Bill Clinton? (Didn’t think so.) But with a gun to your head, could you even think of doing Santorum? DeLay? Lott? Yuck, yuck, yuck! Okay, with a gun to our head, we might do W. And Cheney. Definitely Cheney. As long as we’re blindfolded. (But that’s okay. Republicans are into that, too.)
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Max
Jedi Knight

Post by Max »

I couldn't stop laughing at #9 for some reason lol
Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Post by Metrion Cascade »

True, I'd fuck Clinton's brains out. I'd want to outdo Monica, not that I blame her.

As for Cheney, eh...not so much. Unless he wanted to make a snuff film.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Yeah, that's all well and good for before and during, but what they don't tell you is that a Republican will make you join him in a prayer for forgiveness afterward. Not because he cheated or anything, but because he enjoyed it.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

This misses the fundamental benefit of a Liberal in bed.

We're kinky.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

SirNitram wrote:This misses the fundamental benefit of a Liberal in bed.

We're kinky.
Don't forget about anal sex.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Durandal wrote:

We're kinky.
That falls under kinky, for most.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

SirNitram wrote:
Durandal wrote:

We're kinky.
My love, you're not a Liberal. Yo're a Monster Raving Looney.

Which is even kinkier :twisted:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

LadyTevar wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
Durandal wrote: Don't forget about anal sex.
My love, you're not a Liberal. Yo're a Monster Raving Looney.

Scrubbing minds eye with bleach... 8) :D
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

theski wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:
SirNitram wrote: That falls under kinky, for most.
My love, you're not a Liberal. Yo're a Monster Raving Looney. 1

Scrubbing minds eye with bleach... 8) :D
Wuss.

Wait until they make you view the tape at least
Lord of the Abyss
Village Idiot

Post by Lord of the Abyss »

If Republicans are so good in bed, why do they use prostitutes so much ? When the Republican Convention comes to town, sex workers come in from all over due to the massive Republican demand for paid sex. For example :

Link

Link

If they're so good, why do they need to pay for it ?
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Lord of the Abyss wrote:If Republicans are so good in bed, why do they use prostitutes so much ? When the Republican Convention comes to town, sex workers come in from all over due to the massive Republican demand for paid sex. For example :

Link

Link

he might be a VI.. but that's a damn good point. :twisted:

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Durandal wrote:

We're kinky.
The Republicans will normally only figuratively fuck you in the ass...and even if they do it for real you can forget about lube or a reach around ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Keevan_Colton wrote:
Durandal wrote:

We're kinky.
The Republicans will normally only figuratively fuck you in the ass...and even if they do it for real you can forget about lube or a reach around ;)
Not sure who you are fucking Keevan.. but noone of mine have any extra parts.. :lol: :lol:
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Quote:
1. NO CONSCIENCE!
A Republican man will never whine in the middle of the night—let alone in the middle of screwing you—about the girlfriend/wife/whatever he is “devastating” by sleeping with you. He just does it. It’s all about him—he needs to be the best you ever had, and that can be a good thing if your getting off is contingent on his. He doesn’t even stay for breakfast. (Though if you do make him breakfast, he is eternally grateful and will go down on you for another several hours.) One word: pancakes!
So they enjoy infiedility and claim to have the moral high ground? The hell?
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

So can we check with Ann Coulter to see if any of this pans out :wink:
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

theski wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:
Durandal wrote: Don't forget about anal sex.
Not sure who you are fucking Keevan.. but noone of mine have any extra parts.. :lol: :lol:
I think you'll find both genders have fun parts to reach around and play with in such a situation...you'll find lots of very good visual aids to help you study anatomy in the Brotherhood of the Monkey. ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Keevan_Colton wrote:
theski wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote: The Republicans will normally only figuratively fuck you in the ass...and even if they do it for real you can forget about lube or a reach around ;)
I think you'll find both genders have fun parts to reach around and play with in such a situation...you'll find lots of very good visual aids to help you study anatomy in the Brotherhood of the Monkey. ;)
:lol: asshole :P 8)
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

theski wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:
theski wrote: Not sure who you are fucking Keevan.. but noone of mine have any extra parts.. :lol: :lol:
:lol: asshole :P 8)
Yes, that's one of the fun parts to play with. See? You're learning already! :lol:

Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Durandal wrote:Yeah, that's all well and good for before and during, but what they don't tell you is that a Republican will make you join him in a prayer for forgiveness afterward. Not because he cheated or anything, but because he enjoyed it.
You think this is a joke, but I know someone who went out with a guy that actually did that. For that very reason.
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: 10 reasons Repubs are better in the sack..!!!

Post by Darth Wong »

1. NO CONSCIENCE!

2. NO TEARS!
A Republican man will never, ever cry. Not on election night (no matter what happens). Not when you’re breaking up with him (what, you think he cared?). Not even when he’s having “a problem I’ve never had before, really, I’m not kidding, I swear.”

3. A SENSE OF PERSPECTIVE
I’ve dated Democrats whose nights have been ruined (forever!) due to some stupid-ass comment by Bill Frist on Hardball. I’ve watched them go all mopey, argue with the TV…and then their little weenies disappear. Not so with GOPers. Republicans, particularly when naked, do not want to sit around and talk about Social Security privatization. Or Iraq, for chrissake. Or why (oh, boo hoo, get over it!) Kerry lost. They don’t even want to sit around naked and talk about George W. Bush. They just want you to sit on them.

4. A SENSE OF HUMOR
Republicans are happy to watch Jon Stewart with you. They think he’s a riot. They don’t parse every word he says in an effort to figure out if “The Huffington Post” will approve. They just laugh, pour another cocktail, and decide upon which couch they will fuck your brains out after the show.

5. FOREPLAY
Democrats often need something incredibly erotic—like Meet the Press—to get revved up, particularly on a Sunday morning (there are only so many sections of The New York Times). Republicans, on the other hand, don’t even need Fox News to get it up. They understand that foreplay is about sex. And lots of it. Democrats are too busy checking if the condoms you keep in the jar by the bed are good for the environment. And by the time they figure that out, we’ve all lost our erections.
"By the time they figure that out, we've all lost our erections?"

The entire list is phrased to imply that the other partner is the man (even going so far as to identify him as the "Republican man"), and the writer/partner is obviously implied to be a woman. But #5 makes it clear that the writer is also a man. So is this a guide to Republican GAY sex?

Did the writer of this article just accidentally "out" himself? No wonder the credit line reads "Anonymous".
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Re: 10 reasons Repubs are better in the sack..!!!

Post by Tsyroc »

Darth Wong wrote: The entire list is phrased to imply that the other partner is the man (even going so far as to identify him as the "Republican man"), and the writer/partner is obviously implied to be a woman. But #5 makes it clear that the writer is also a man. So is this a guide to Republican GAY sex?

Did the writer of this article just accidentally "out" himself? No wonder the credit line reads "Anonymous".
This is below the 10.5 on the linked article.
*The author wishes to remain anonymous for fear of cutting off her supply.
So, since the author seems to be confused or "flexible" as to his/her gender. Maybe it is Ann Coulter. :twisted:
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

But hang on... if a Republican wrote this, how the hell am I supposed to trust it? The amout of distortions on that side of the Amcerican political system is baffling, this has just made me convinced that every Republican is actually a 15 year old kid with a monocole trying desperately to get a bra open with a can opener whilst simultaneously ejaculating over the entire bedspread before falling backwards onto the back of his head killing him.
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

LadyTevar wrote:
Lord of the Abyss wrote:If Republicans are so good in bed, why do they use prostitutes so much ? When the Republican Convention comes to town, sex workers come in from all over due to the massive Republican demand for paid sex. For example :

Link

Link

he might be a VI.. but that's a damn good point. :twisted:
They have to fuck something while their SO's are recovering?
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red