Rioting in London?

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Re: Rioting in London?

Post by Zaune »

Footage of shots being fired at the police during the Birmingham riots is released to the public. Douldn't see the weapon in any detail but I'm pretty sure it was a converted replica or BB gun.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Chirios
Jedi Knight

Post by Chirios »

Zaune wrote:Footage of shots being fired at the police during the Birmingham riots is released to the public. Douldn't see the weapon in any detail but I'm pretty sure it was a converted replica or BB gun.
It's damned near always a converted replica.
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

Indeed, and when it isn't it's often a stolen "trophy of war", an old Webley revolver or something that belonged to a veteran of one of the wars.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog