Portland sees rash of dildos hanging from power lines

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Portland sees rash of dildos hanging from power lines

Post by Borgholio »

http://nypost.com/2015/07/14/portlands- ... th-dildos/
Hundreds of phallic sex toys have been seen hanging in recent days from power lines across Portland, Oregon, provoking laughter, blushing and lots of photos.

The large white and bright orange dildos appear to have been strung together in pairs, and have prompted numerous reports to the Portland Office of Neighborhood Involvement, department spokeswoman Lisa Leddy said on Monday.

A spokesman for public utility Portland General Electric said he did not believe the rubber products posed a fire hazard.

In online forums, Portlanders posted photos of dildos swaying in the wind above a number of major commercial streets, and speculated about their origins.

Portland resident Lucila Cejas Epple said she first encountered the phalluses at a neighborhood street fair over the weekend.

“You could spot them in several intersections and you could see all sorts of reactions to them,” she said. “Some would blush, others would laugh, and most would take photos.”
What a dickish thing to do.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Re: Portland sees rash of dildos hanging from power lines

Post by Zaune »

Someone should probably ask these guys where they were the night these things started showing up.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Guess someone wanted to give Portland the shaft. Well, balls to them. I suspect the city has plenty of its own tools standing around. Just need to send out a few tall boys to poke those wieners down.

...this thread is totally going to turn into a sausage-fest, isn't it?
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Elheru Aran wrote:Guess someone wanted to give Portland the shaft. Well, balls to them. I suspect the city has plenty of its own tools standing around. Just need to send out a few tall boys to poke those wieners down.

...this thread is totally going to turn into a sausage-fest, isn't it?
And we have a wiener!
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

*bows* Thank you, thank you, thank you all. Just happy I was able to get it up. It's not easy to polish my knob like that. But then, I know I am in distinguished company, a battalion of boffers all. You dinks don't need to let any wankers blow you away. But let's pack it up and let these putzes in Portland whack their tallies with a tent pole or two before the birds start pecking away. May the Schwarz be with you all!

*vanishes into obscurity*
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Napoleon the Clown
Jedi Council Member

Post by Napoleon the Clown »

Is this better than ding-dong ditching a bunch of houses?

What kind of prick would go to this trouble? I will admit it takes balls to do this, though.

All punning aside, I can't help but be reminded of the "tie shoes together and throw over power line" thing.
Sig images are for people who aren't fucking lazy.
TOSDOC
Padawan Learner
Location: Rotating between Redshirt Hospital and the Stormtrooper School of Marksmanship.

Post by TOSDOC »

Elheru Aran wrote:*bows* Thank you, thank you, thank you all. Just happy I was able to get it up. It's not easy to polish my knob like that. But then, I know I am in distinguished company, a battalion of boffers all. You dinks don't need to let any wankers blow you away. But let's pack it up and let these putzes in Portland whack their tallies with a tent pole or two before the birds start pecking away. May the Schwarz be with you all!

You're not leaving the rest of us much to whip out here.
"In the long run, however, there can be no excuse for any individual not knowing what it is possible for him to know. Why shouldn't he?" --Elliot Grosvenor, Voyage of the Space Beagle
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

TOSDOC wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:*bows* Thank you, thank you, thank you all. Just happy I was able to get it up. It's not easy to polish my knob like that. But then, I know I am in distinguished company, a battalion of boffers all. You dinks don't need to let any wankers blow you away. But let's pack it up and let these putzes in Portland whack their tallies with a tent pole or two before the birds start pecking away. May the Schwarz be with you all!

You're not leaving the rest of us much to whip out here.
He wants to cum out ahead early.