The Posedown Thread!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Shit, brother has a posse! :shock:

So, Guid, do you guys run around solving crimes or are you more on the supply side of villainy? :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Can't you tell by my slightly maniacal look up to the Gods, as if to say: "Bring it on fellas! You can't touch me! I am invincible!"
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Is that.. a... err.. action figure below you?
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

The Guid wrote:Can't you tell by my slightly maniacal look up to the Gods, as if to say: "Bring it on fellas! You can't touch me! I am invincible!"
Well, I suppose, in a Quintin Tarantino or 70s Detective Show, kind of way. That's why I'm not sure if you solve crimes or commit them. :)

It would tip the scales if I had more information. Tell me, do you know any tall black gentlemen with enormous afros who call people "sucka" and go by a name similar to "Lucius Brown".
Last edited by Gil Hamilton on 2005-11-18 11:39am, edited 1 time in total.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Tinkerbell wrote:
Is that.. a... err.. action figure below you?
You didn't see his pic in the self-portrait thread earlier? :D
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.