Godzilla: Singularity Point

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Godzilla: Singularity Point

Post by Majin Gojira »

Just had its teaser trailer released, slated to come out in the 4th quarter of 2021.

Here's the Youtube Japanese Trailer if twitter is no good.

Brief Thoughts: Intriguing setup. It seems like the red smoke and the kaiju are linked in some way, and we got some deep cuts.

A truly Pteranodon-like Rodan. Anguirus. Gabara (Or Baragon). Jet Jaguar(!). Manda (perhaps). And maybe a proto-Godzilla Titanosaurus thing.

The animation, character design, and music all look amazing!
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Re: Godzilla: Singularity Point

Post by Solauren »

I want to see Megalon..

Yeah, he was corny as hell, but still....
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
megan1
Redshirt

Post by megan1 »

the trailer is really superb
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Solauren wrote: 2020-10-27 12:16pm I want to see Megalon..

I was just thinking that with the Hollow Earth really being a thing in the Monsterverse maybe we could see some subterranean civilization sending Megalon and/or Gigan after humans from the surface? :)
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Tsyroc wrote: 2021-04-12 10:14am
Solauren wrote: 2020-10-27 12:16pm I want to see Megalon..

I was just thinking that with the Hollow Earth really being a thing in the Monsterverse maybe we could see some subterranean civilization sending Megalon and/or Gigan after humans from the surface? :)
Monsterverse is on hold. The liscensing from Toho expired, and no one wants to negotiate due to Covid
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.