POLITICAL CARTOON DISCUSSION THREAD 2018

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Re: POLITICAL CARTOON DISCUSSION THREAD 2018

Post by Crazedwraith »

The Infidel wrote: 2020-11-18 09:46am Oh, Divine Shadow, what was the name of that cartoon?
I remember I read it years ago and loved it, but don't remember the name.
Google says Sinfest if you mean the Banksta one.
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

Crazedwraith wrote: 2020-11-18 10:37am
The Infidel wrote: 2020-11-18 09:46am Oh, Divine Shadow, what was the name of that cartoon?
I remember I read it years ago and loved it, but don't remember the name.
Google says Sinfest if you mean the Banksta one.
Yeah, Sinfest it was. Thanks.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

People are reposting the one from November, with Biden cleaning up Trump's mess.

Seeing that scrap of the Confederate Flag at the bottom of the cartoon, and seeing live pictures of a Confederate Flag being proudly carried into the US Capitol just hurts me in ways I can't emote.
They never got there in 5 years of warfare... but some jackass Fascist Racist just walks in with noone to stop him.
I want to beat him with it.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
B5B7
Jedi Knight

Post by B5B7 »

The one with the people wearing masks centuries in the future reminds me of Jack Vance's short story 'The Moon Moth'. Actually I have been thinking of that story slightly a couple of times recently simply because of the visuals one gets from seeing vision of places where most people are wearing masks.
TVWP: "Janeway says archly, "Sometimes it's the female of the species that initiates mating." Is the female of the species trying to initiate mating now? Janeway accepts Paris's apology and tells him she's putting him in for a commendation. The salamander sex was that good."
"Not bad - for a human"-Bishop to Ripley
GALACTIC DOMINATION Empire Board Game visit link below:
GALACTIC DOMINATION