I live.

Post by Chardok »

Reporting in - I'm still alive.
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Re: I live.

Post by LaCroix »

Cryostasis timer set too late, eh?
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

The assassin droids failed, I see.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Cryostasis timer set too early I'd say. Who'd want to wake up in this mess?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Batman wrote: 2022-02-08 06:26pm Cryostasis timer set too early I'd say. Who'd want to wake up in this mess?
He probably guessed it would be a one-term presidency, and thought a year extra would be enough to clean up most of the mess... :D
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Oh great, they let him out of his cage again...
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

People are alive and coming back to phpBB, will wonders never cease?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

I know, right?
What's next....

Anti-Maskers and Anti-Vaxxers realising they're being idiots and getting with the program?

Republicans realizing they're all brainwashed by greedy assholes?

Mike deciding to post on the board again?
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Slowly awakening from our slumber.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

MKSheppard wrote: 2022-02-08 04:46pm The assassin droids failed, I see.
Told you we should've used fembots...
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ! It’s Chardok!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hey Dok. If you're so inclined, hit up Ace for a link to the Discord chat. It's not AIM, but it's pretty decent.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Ace Pace wrote: 2022-02-10 03:44am People are alive and coming back to phpBB, will wonders never cease?
I don't know, will Mike learn how to stop getting banned from facebook?
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

He already knows he just refuses to play by their silly rules!
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Batman wrote: 2022-02-19 04:44pm He already knows he just refuses to play by their silly rules!
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Batman wrote: 2022-02-19 04:44pm He already knows he just refuses to play by their silly rules!
What rules?