[Discussion] Article Posting Addition to FAQ

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

[Discussion] Article Posting Addition to FAQ

Post by Surlethe »

While revprez/metavac was rightfully banned, his flameouts, trolling, and the subsequent blowback thread caused by raptor3x in the HoS does bring up the fact that there is no mention in Announcements of the post full articles policy. I checked this myself a few days ago.

It is the responsibility of new members to become acquainted with the board culture; however, given, as several members have mentioned, that the policy on posting articles here is directly opposed to nearly every other forum in existence, and given that the policy is vitally important in the subforums with some of the most traffic (N&P, SLAM, OT), I think it appropriate that the Board FAQ in Announcements be updated to reflect this policy.

I therefore move that the Senate recommend the appropriate change to the Administration.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

The staff is already on it, thank you.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Zaia wrote:The staff is already on it, thank you.
Outstanding. Looks like we won't need any further faux-bureaucratic posturing in this particular issue cluttering the Senate, eh? ;)
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Surlethe wrote:
Zaia wrote:The staff is already on it, thank you.
Outstanding. Looks like we won't need any further faux-bureaucratic posturing in this particular issue cluttering the Senate, eh? ;)
*grins* Hey, you're more on the ball than the actual Senate, so give yourself a pat on the back. :D