Manifesto of the Veterans' League Senators.

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Manifesto of the Veterans' League Senators.

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

It is hereby my intention to declaration the formation of a political party to be named the ASVS League of Combat to represent Governors and Senators of the Senate who hold together the common interests of ASVS, that is to say, exceptional brutality toward all who oppose us, absolute loyalty to the rule of the Emperor and the direction of the Chancellor as representing the finest of ASVS Veterans, torture of all who oppose us, unstinting willingness to devise new and more humiliating punishments for idiots who dare stand against Reason, and continuous and unending efforts to gain more and more pork for ASVS Veterans.

Any ASVS veteran may automatically declare himself a part of this party, and any other Senator who swears a solemn oath before Thor, Cthulhu or Rama to the exclusion of all other Gods (as we strongly encourage apostasy and blasphemy as a natural part of our directives!) to remain loyal to these precepts shall also be admitted.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

Post by Ozymandias »

Wow and here I thought this sort of drivel is usually in Off Topic or Testing, gimme a second...I'll figure where to put this.
Look upon my works and despair