New Custom Title request

A failed experiment whereby board users were invited to advise the Senate, and instead attempted to replace the Senate.
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

New Custom Title request

Post by Isolder74 »

It has been a long time since I have made a Logic Puzzle so I don't think the Title 'Lord of Logic Puzzles' really applies to me anymore. I propose a new title for myself considering my cake making prowess that my new Custom Title should be 'SDN Ace of Cakes' or perhaps 'The Cake Master.'
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Re: New Custom Title request

Post by Aaron »

Just PM and admin dude. I sent a request to Ozymandis and had it in less then a day.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Perhaps he would like some advice on which to pick? Which I would have posted in Testing, Isolder. But I think 'Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes' would be groovy.

It's a shame FireNexus took 'Cookie' already.
XXXI
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I'd go with just Ace of Cakes and then replace Yoda with the chef hat with a badass AV of Lemmy with a chef hat, but that is just me. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Phantasee wrote:Perhaps he would like some advice on which to pick? Which I would have posted in Testing, Isolder. But I think 'Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes' would be groovy.

It's a shame FireNexus took 'Cookie' already.
Ahh, perhaps he would. :oops: In that case I'd go with "Ace of Cakes" as Hav suggested.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

I was kind of hoping to get info on who I should PM to have this done. I was not sure who I should propose this to.

Am I really the 'Official' SDN Ace of Cakes without a board vote to confirm it? Do I need to present evidence?
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Isolder74 wrote:I was kind of hoping to get info on who I should PM to have this done. I was not sure who I should propose this to.

Am I really the 'Official' SDN Ace of Cakes without a board vote to confirm it? Do I need to present evidence?
I would try Ozymandias. That's who I PM'd and I got a quick response and other then Mike I can't think of who else is an active admin.
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

If you want to have a bake-off against any challengers, go for it. I'm just keeping with the theme: Stravo is "Official SD.Net Teller of Tales", there are some others. Gandalf is 'SD.Net's White Wizard'.
XXXI
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Phantasee wrote:If you want to have a bake-off against any challengers, go for it. I'm just keeping with the theme: Stravo is "Official SD.Net Teller of Tales", there are some others. Gandalf is 'SD.Net's White Wizard'.
He's produced many an admirable cake. Notable a SD cake. I say the title fits.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Isolder74 wrote:I was kind of hoping to get info on who I should PM to have this done. I was not sure who I should propose this to.

Just CC the admins, one will get it.

And really...no one else has done the cakes you have thus make you far more fit for the title.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Just do Ace of Cakes though. The "Official SDN" parts are lame.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

Don't listen to this, this... MISCREANT!

PS You should totally have gotten the title, "Official SD.Net Miscreant".
XXXI
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Phantasee wrote:If you want to have a bake-off against any challengers, go for it. I'm just keeping with the theme: Stravo is "Official SD.Net Teller of Tales", there are some others. Gandalf is 'SD.Net's White Wizard'.
Bake off Completely unnecessary!!!!!!

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

I think I Qualify!!!!!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

I should pay more attention to the board rules threads. Last I checked when you asked for a title (and were entitled to it via postcount) you either got it or you didn't. Not that I disagree with the notion of posters having to prove they actually DESERVE the title they're asking for.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Batman wrote:I should pay more attention to the board rules threads. Last I checked when you asked for a title (and were entitled to it via postcount) you either got it or you didn't. Not that I disagree with the notion of posters having to prove they actually DESERVE the title they're asking for.
Long ago...we're talking maybe four years or so. It was put up to a public vote after reaching a point that you weren't a jabbering mouth breather. Since then has become more lax because it's more cosmetic and the board attitude in general has changed.

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Like I said, I need to pay more attention the the board rules threads :P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'