STGOD 2020 Images Thread (56K Warning)

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

STGOD 2020 Images Thread (56K Warning)

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hullo all, so this thread is where you can drop any pictures you want to illustrate the flavor of your faction. I decided to do a separate thread instead of posting in one of the other threads in order to avoid cluttering those up. Please feel free to submit any images of your own.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

I'm finally posting some pictures which I think reflect the Theophanic Empire.

Aside from a number of sketches, none of these are directly representative. Most all of them are intended by me to suggest a vibe or impression, rather than an actual illustration, of what the Empire and its people and ships are like.

See captions!

Megakolymvitis, flagship of the soi Chelonis fleet.

A Thorikto dreadnought, the big boy in the middle, naturally. Immediately alongside it (the small flat vaguely Star Destroyer-like ship) is a Neokastro cruiser; the large globe-and-arms ship in the foreground is a Magnatrabes battleship.

A rough cross-section of a Thorikto dreadnought, with a Magnatrabes below, drawn to scale. Helpful notations. For reference, the area the diplomatic reception is in would be in the fore-void of the ship.

Neither of these are direct representations; rather, they evoke the kind of scale you should imagine for Mitra tou Theouautokrator.

Theophanic diplomatic barque (but the same design is used for kleptoi-craft retrieval after engagements and general transport/space-to-ground duties)

A Theophanic command-throne; perhaps the bridge of a Thorikto or a Magnatrabes.

This would be more or less along the lines of Kharon soi Chelonis on her bridge or perhaps an office.

Kharon soi Chelonis' warsuit, lion-masque mounted

Basically the direct inspirations for Stefon soi Drakon.

In a white and gold uniform, this would be Ilias apo Aftokratoria.

Winston Duke as M'Baku is pretty much straight up how I imagine Justinian soi Foinix, just with a bigger (*much* bigger) beard and a couple extra decades/grey hair. Otherwise, more or less the same cranky energy.

Theophanic nobility. While these images are not exact representations, they share the same similar feeling of heavy ornamentation, thick robes and barbarian vitality.

The skinny, un-named technognostiki

Another technognostiki

Theophanic troops, perhaps soi Drakon, deploying in class-three and class-four warsuits

Theophanic troops, clad mainly in class-two warsuits, advancing supported by a heavy class-five warsuit.

Theophanic trooper, class-two warsuit

Theophanic trooper in basic class-three warsuit

A form of class-four warsuit

The general scale of a class-five warsuit

A couple variations on class-five suits

The scale of building the Theophanic Empire indulges in

The general architecture of the cityscape upon Megakolymvitis

A portion of the interior of Mitra tou Theouautokrator

Theophanic kypseli-tower hive-city

What the interior of a kypseli-tower may look like.

Port-facilities of a kypseli-tower

An example of Theophanic genia quarters

Theophanic manufacturing facility

In-Asdrubal, angeliforos of the Theouautokratora, currently residing upon the fane on Megakolymvitis.

The unnamed angeliforos aboard the Thorikto Kriegsgott, when it destroyed the Amazo-X headquarters world
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
VX-145
Padawan Learner

Re: STGOD 2020 Images Thread (56K Warning)

Post by VX-145 »

A lot of these - particularly the Rei pictures - I couldn't find the sources for. I've tried to post the original source image and give credit where possible. There are a lot of Reis Ayanami. Some of these pictures were supplied by Elheru Aran.

Sovereign Protector Ayanami makes a speech. The plugsuit and Eva are for dramatic effect. Credit: Chun Du

The Un-Named Girl leads a pair of Rei-form children through a damaged hab-block during the Amazo-X war. Couldn't find who actually drew this one.

A company of Endeavour infantry advance, supported by a drone tank. The costumes are surprisingly practical. Credit: User "HJL" on Pixiv?

Captain Ayanami, dressing up. Yes, there are a lot of Reis. No source for this one either.

A Rei-form in stylised combat armour. Source is again unknown.

An Evangelion equipped for a Pony pilot. Source is the ANIMA spinoff. Yes, that's official.

A smaller Endeavour mecha. Source is user "507" from a place called "FG-SITE" but the page no longer exists.

Endeavour Heavy Object "Baby Magnum". Source: https://renoisherry.artstation.com/projects/4YErk

Capital ships - dreadnought, battleship and carrier, respectively. Official Yamato 2199/2202 artwork, it seems.

cool ship, bro-class battleship. Image assembled by myself out of two Agincourts, orignal image source not found.

An Endeavour cruiser squadron. From left to right: A Kitsune-class cruiser, an Astra-class scout frigate, a Nothing Personal, Kid-class stealth destroyer and three Endeavour-class destroyers. Built by myself in Space Engineers.

An Endeavour citizen plugged fully into a non-ambient network. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comm ... e_dangiuz/

A fleet approaches one entrance to the Shikinami Naval Arsenal. Credit: Federico Pelat

A very early Endeavour spacecraft. Credit: BP Taylor (per the image itself)

A hab-block. Credit: John Berkey, as per here.

Interior of a well-developed hab block. Source appears to be NASA.

A hab above a gas giant, possibly the one destroyed during the Amazo-X War. Source: Coldesign LTD, https://coldesign.co.uk/new-gallery/a6r ... sgy1zu5uus