Political Cartoons Thread (NO DISCUSSIONS)

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Political Cartoons Thread

Post by The Romulan Republic »

NO DISCUSSION OF CARTOONS IN THIS THREAD.

This has been stated several times.
Last edited by Thanas on 2017-05-05 10:01am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: see above
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

A very powerful image on the front page of the latest Stern and a good play with words.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Charlie Hebdo, possibly NSFW and not for those who can't take dark jokes.
Spoiler
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

I don't even speak German, and even I got that one.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Raw Shark wrote: 2017-09-05 12:17pm I don't even speak German, and even I got that one.
It's French, dude.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Sadly the people most seriously effected aren't the Nazis it's the poor minorities. Love the sentiment, though.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Okay, I fucked that up all over. But I did it pretty good!

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

As has been pointed out as recently as the top post in this page, this is not for discussions -- it is for political cartoons. I myself am guilty of transgressing against this policy, and for that I apologize to those involved.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

I was about to post an «apology accepted» meme with Vader, then I found this gem.

Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

About a year ago, the scary clowns were in the woods...

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
His Divine Shadow

Swedish strip called Zelda. Someone translated it:

In my book there is no such thing as ethical air travel unless you are literally delivery food and supplies to starving people.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

WHAT ABOUT "NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Posts deleted. If you want to argue, go to the actual discussion thread.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
His Divine Shadow

Re: Political Cartoons Thread (NO DISCUSSIONS)

The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

From the Norwegian cartoon "Pondus" (one of the most read ones in my country):

Last pane: "Shouln't we be a bit more shocked right now?" - "That train has already gone" (as in: Yeah, but not anymore.)
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »