Greetings

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Lukas
Redshirt

Greetings

Post by Lukas »

Hello friends! My name is Lukas and I just discovered your wonderful board about a week ago and finally decided to register and introduce myself.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Greetings

Post by Batman »

Hi there. you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. I'd lose my organ donor card if you have one.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

It's lost a lot, but we still like it.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Batman wrote: 2021-12-08 02:01pm Hi there. you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. I'd lose my organ donor card if you have one.
Don't scare the neebies!
(It spoils the taste...)

WELCOME!
Just don't make any sudden moves, and you'll be fine... ish... :mrgreen:
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
GuppyShark
Sith Devotee

Post by GuppyShark »

Welcome Lukas. This place is very niche and has a lot of history behind it, but there is much it has taught me.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Welcome Lukas! There is pizza in the fridge if you are hungry . May be some beer in there too. Also the Enterprise-A can single handedly take out the Death Star.

*grabs a helmet
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Sorry, I drank the beer.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'